• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...€ May giggled and got on her knees and started petting nova, she heard the boy speak and she looked over at luner€...
"Luner it's okay girl, so stop growling.."

...€ Luner sat down and stopped growling and spoke to her €...

"Yes ma'am"
James slowly walked up and waved at the girl nova has layed by. "Hi." He said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Come on." Mitsu said happily to her as she pulled her along
"You have a sister?" He wsked

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo followed Mitsu happily♱...

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled before he started walking away, she frowned, without even thinking she grabbed onto his shirt, when she realized what she did she quickly let go and put her hands behind her back and blushed, looking away a little and spoke quietly⚅...
"I-I don't want you to go..."
"Are you sure about this?" he said as turned around and held her again. "I can stay with you for as long as you will have me." he said to her.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and entered the home, soon being welcomed by a dimly lit courtyard. He spoke as he walked forward, his pupils glowing a burning yellow colour♅...

“ Where is Asuka? ”

tumblr_m8u5gxNZH71qc4utoo1_500.gif

...☄The guards quickly surrounded Akira, with one of them going to ring the alarm bell. When the alarm was rung, no sound was heard. The guards looked in surprise and spoke☄...

“ Get the alarm!

“ I have! It's not working! ”

...♅Akira unsheathed his sword and cut down three of the guards, with the remaining four stumbling backwards. Akira spoke as he walked towards them, shortly before bringing his blood soaked sword to his face, finishing his sentence♅...

“ I removed the sound waves from the alarm, as well as removed the sound waves at the edge of this room, essentially making it sound proof. No one is coming, nor will they know that I'm here. Now, I'll only ask you one more time. Where is Asuka? ”

tumblr_mng9r805UK1qe4nqzo1_500.gif

...☄One of the guards replied as he knelt down and dropped his gun☄...

“ She-she's on the fourth floor! Just, have mercy! ”

...♅Akira then cut down three of the guards, leaving only the one who had remained standing. The guard prepared himself as Akira seemed to vanished from sight. Suddenly, Akira's sword was impaled beneath the guard's chin, with the tip of the blade protruding through to top of the guard's head. Akira twisted the blade and yanked it through the male's face, causing blood to spring free from the now halved face. Akira spoke as he began walking towards the stair case that led to the second floor♅...

Fucking Humans..

tumblr_my8h3m0Hjd1si7n5lo2_500_zpshz2nd9ax.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♦︎While Akira was taking out the guards on the first floor, Yoshino had made her way to the second floor. Standing at the top of the staircase, the guards had immediately noticed her and all pointed their guns at her. Yoshino closed her eyes before flames started to emit from from her, soon opening her eyes as she began walking forward. The guards soon released fire on her, though the bullets incinerated seconds before piercing her♦︎...

tumblr_nwnotoJ4TM1rvkjhco1_400.gif

...♦︎Yoshino continued walking towards them as multiple guards shot at her, though the bullets melted before they could touch her. The stairs to the third floor was behind them, all she had to do was get passed the guards. She sighed lightly and took one more step before she ended up behind them. Yoshino started up the stairs before one of the guards yelled out to take hold of her, causing her to stop in her tracks as footsteps sounded behind her♦︎...

"Your bullets don't effect me, so it's pointless to keep shooting."

"Grab her!"

"Wrong move."

tumblr_nwwkteVLjH1usrpoko1_1280.gif

...♦︎Crimsons flames soon whirled around her hand, encasing it completely before it started to stretch outwards. Yoshino turned around and stared down at the guards with a cold gaze. The flames encasing her hand, slowly dispersed to reveal her sword. She then lifted it above her head as she called out before bringing her blade down, a gust of flames in the form of a dragon heading at them. The guards could get away fast enough before they were eaten by the flames. Their screams of agony were music to her ears if she was being honest. Ashes lied on the ground that which the guards had previously stood and Yoshino looked down at them before turning around, continuing up to the third floor♦︎...

"Dragon Breath!"

tumblr_nvrjzt0dEJ1r7jzano1_540.gif

...❤︎Meanwhile, Celia was on the fourth floor working her way around the area. While she was looking for Asuka's quarters, she was also looking for the leaders whereabouts. She'd have to force once of the groups members to tell her. The fourth floor mostly had group members in it, though only some of them were armed. There were three members that she had her eye on, one of them she'd have to grab and ask questions. Dropping down from the ledge she was on before pulling out her pistol that was in the waistband of her pants, soon whipping around and kicked one of the members back. Celia then shot the male in the neck beside him before shooting the one that was against the wall. She then turned to the remaining member, who stood there motionless just holding the gun in his hands. It was clear he had been shocked by her appearance and was afraid of her. Though he acted calm while he spoke, he was visibly shaking. Celia pointed the gun at him as she replied❤︎...

"Tell me what room Asuka is in."

"I don't know. Besides if I did, would I tell you?"

"Clearly, you're lying. I can see it in your face and you're shaking. Where is Asuka and you're leader?"

tumblr_nh9ca6dGln1t7ugwjo1_500.gif

...❤︎The man remained silent though and didn't give her any clear answer. Celia pointed her gun at his thigh before shooting, the man kneeling down on one of his knees and gripping his thigh as he screamed in agony. She spoke as she stared down at him❤︎...

"Tell me before I gouge out your eyes."

"T-The boss is in her main office! B-Big doors... n-not hard to miss. A-Asuka is just... b-by the office... a f-few doors down... t-to the left."

"Good. Now I'll end your misery."

"N-No don't! P-Please I-I c-can't go, I have a wife-"

"I don't care, goodbye."

...❤︎With that, Celia lifted her pistol to the mans chest and fired a number of shots into him, shooting him one more time to make sure he was died. Blood splattered on the floor as he flew back, soon landing on the floor. The man lied there lifeless before Celia stepped over him and headed towards the leaders office❤︎...

tumblr_n8dfyuyfnv1sk6x9qo1_400.gif

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon blinked at his sudden departure. Then suddenly sat upright after his words sunk in. Letting them get to her head, like they always did, she took that to be a challenge, and without thinking, like she always does, she flung herself up and stormed after him into the bathroom, speaking loudly as she did⊗...
"Hey, I totally could!"
She walked in on him naked, trying to bathe standing up. He was in mid soaping, as soap bubbles and lather was driping down his well toned, nude body. "Well I guess you can." he said as he continued to clean himself all over.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu giggle happily as she looked around at everything before seeing a clothing store and quickly pulling neo into it

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo followed and looked around♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hey, dont you guys have some kind of...off feeling?''
''what do you mean?''

''i mean i did turn demigod a few weeks back but...i feel like theres another presence and it just seems...off''
...❄︎Rini looked around for a moment before looking back at Neruka. Was she suppose to be feeling something? Because she didn't, she actually felt okay right now❄︎...

"Huh? I don't feel anything..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked around for a moment before looking back at Neruka. Was she suppose to be feeling something? Because she didn't, she actually felt okay right now❄︎...
"Huh? I don't feel anything..."
''i dunno, maybe im going paranoid...''

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Are you sure about this?" he said as turned around and held her again. "I can stay with you for as long as you will have me." he said to her. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami nods slowly and looked at him ⚅...

"Yea.."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno, maybe im going paranoid...''
...❄︎The elevator dinged before the doors opened, revealing that they had arrived on the appointed floor. Rini spoke as she stepped out of the elevator❄︎...

"Maybe... I wouldn't know. If you think somethings bad, I guess you should be cautious."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo followed and looked around♱...
Mitsu soon lead her to the dress section and started looking happily before pulling out a simple but elegant backless dress. "Neo look!" She said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎The elevator dinged before the doors opened, revealing that they had arrived on the appointed floor. Rini spoke as she stepped out of the elevator❄︎...
"Maybe... I wouldn't know. If you think somethings bad, I guess you should be cautious."
''its bad enough already...im so close to my objective who is Scarlett but i cant do anything cuz theres something on my hand that Beatrice put on..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu soon lead her to the dress section and started looking happily before pulling out a simple but elegant backless dress. "Neo look!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''ooh, that looks nice. your buying it for you right?''

...♱Neo said with a smile♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...♦︎While Akira was taking out the guards on the first floor, Yoshino had made her way to the second floor. Standing at the top of the staircase, the guards had immediately noticed her and all pointed their guns at her. Yoshino closed her eyes before flames started to emit from from her, soon opening her eyes as she began walking forward. The guards soon released fire on her, though the bullets incinerated seconds before piercing her♦︎...
tumblr_nwnotoJ4TM1rvkjhco1_400.gif

...♦︎Yoshino continued walking towards them as multiple guards shot at her, though the bullets melted before they could touch her. The stairs to the third floor was behind them, all she had to do was get passed the guards. She sighed lightly and took one more step before she ended up behind them. Yoshino started up the stairs before one of the guards yelled out to take hold of her, causing her to stop in her tracks as footsteps sounded behind her♦︎...

"Your bullets don't effect me, so it's pointless to keep shooting."

"Grab her!"

"Wrong move."

tumblr_nwwkteVLjH1usrpoko1_1280.gif

...♦︎Crimsons flames soon whirled around her hand, encasing it completely before it started to stretch outwards. Yoshino turned around and stared down at the guards with a cold gaze. The flames encasing her hand, slowly dispersed to reveal her sword. She then lifted it above her head as she called out before bringing her blade down, a gust of flames in the form of a dragon heading at them. The guards could get away fast enough before they were eaten by the flames. Their screams of agony were music to her ears if she was being honest. Ashes lied on the ground that which the guards had previously stood and Yoshino looked down at them before turning around, continuing up to the third floor♦︎...

"Dragon Breath!"

tumblr_nvrjzt0dEJ1r7jzano1_540.gif

...❤︎Meanwhile, Celia was on the fourth floor working her way around the area. While she was looking for Asuka's quarters, she was also looking for the leaders whereabouts. She'd have to force once of the groups members to tell her. The fourth floor mostly had group members in it, though only some of them were armed. There were three members that she had her eye on, one of them she'd have to grab and ask questions. Dropping down from the ledge she was on before pulling out her pistol that was in the waistband of her pants, soon whipping around and kicked one of the members back. Celia then shot the male in the neck beside him before shooting the one that was against the wall. She then turned to the remaining member, who stood there motionless just holding the gun in his hands. It was clear he had been shocked by her appearance and was afraid of her. Though he acted calm while he spoke, he was visibly shaking. Celia pointed the gun at him as she replied❤︎...

"Tell me what room Asuka is in."

"I don't know. Besides if I did, would I tell you?"

"Clearly, you're lying. I can see it in your face and you're shaking. Where is Asuka and you're leader?"

tumblr_nh9ca6dGln1t7ugwjo1_500.gif

...❤︎The man remained silent though and didn't give her any clear answer. Celia pointed her gun at his thigh before shooting, the man kneeling down on one of his knees and gripping his thigh as he screamed in agony. She spoke as she stared down at him❤︎...

"Tell me before I gouge out your eyes."

"T-The boss is in her main office! B-Big doors... n-not hard to miss. A-Asuka is just... b-by the office... a f-few doors down... t-to the left."

"Good. Now I'll end your misery."

"N-No don't! P-Please I-I c-can't go, I have a wife-"

"I don't care, goodbye."

...❤︎With that, Celia lifted her pistol to the mans chest and fired a number of shots into him, shooting him one more time to make sure he was died. Blood splattered on the floor as he flew back, soon landing on the floor. The man lied there lifeless before Celia stepped over him and headed towards the leaders office❤︎...

tumblr_n8dfyuyfnv1sk6x9qo1_400.gif
...♅Akira continued walking until he reached the fourth floor. He soon saw two large doors, and proceeded to walk towards them, his sword remaining sheathed♅...

The person in charge should be in here.

...♅Akira slammed his foot into the doors, causing them to fly off of it's hinges and into the centre of the room, crushing four guards. He spoke as he looked towards the man who sat on the chair, soon unsheathing his sword♅...

“ What room is my wife in? Tell me now and I might kill you quickly. ”

tumblr_ndgodtErF91sulu5oo1_400_zpstxe6k3gb.gif

...☄The man in charge spoke as he shifted uncomfortably within his seat☄...

“ Sh-she's just down the hall, three doors to the left! ”

...♅Akira brought his blade through the male's head, and proceeded to leave the room. He turned left and walked down the hall until he reached the room's door. He turned the handle and slowly walked in, peering his head in first. He spoke as he scanned the room♅...

Asuka..? Honey..?

------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked at him as he forced the smile on to his face, not sure if she should be upset he was forcing it or happy he was trying. She supposed the later, given the circumstances of what had just happened, Especially now that they were standing by Kuroh's body. Glancing over at it, she finally got a look at him. He looked so young, too, like he probably had a full life ahead of him. Saddened, she looked away, back up at Kenji and his forced smile, before responding herself♤...
"...right. Just... be careful. Where are we going anyways?"
...ΨKenji listened to Lumina talk and then looked over towards the location where he felt Akira's presence. He thought for a few moments, shortly before replying to herΨ...

“ It seems like he's over at a building. I sense Asuka and two other people inside with him. There also seem to be some other people there. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just watched this happen, until suddenly the net around her disappeared, and some woman was talking to Ayen. She stood staring between them before they went to go talk, and it was then that she scrambled over to make sure Len was okay. Touching his shoulder she found he was alive, but unconscious, and she exhaled a sigh of relief. Even still, she had no idea what was happening, and who this lady was, and why they were targeted, and just sat by Len, waiting for Ayen to be done. She hadn't heard the comment about the adoptive daughter bit, either. Lilliana fought back the tears, but a few more fell down her cheeks, and she sniffed and rubbed her face to keep them away. She wished none of this was happening. All she wanted was to live peacefully with Len and Ayen, not have people come after them and want to arrest or kill them♧...

@Tobi Neafearn
"Well said, although I did offer not to chip you but put you under a Geas. I do not need more children, I just need to know where their powers will diverge when they get older. Three hours of your time tops. Then, no more pursuit." she swore.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its bad enough already...im so close to my objective who is Scarlett but i cant do anything cuz theres something on my hand that Beatrice put on..''
...❄︎Rini nodded slowly before speaking as she headed out of the elevator and towards Beatrice's office❄︎...

"I don't really know what she did or what that symbol meant. I say it's a good thing you can't get Scarlett... it is her daughter."

...❄︎Arriving at the office, Rini raised a hand and knocked on the door before opening it and stepping inside❄︎...

"Ms. Beatrice, they're done."

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Last edited by a moderator:
@Lumina[/URL]
...♗Ayen nodded before standing up and stretching out his muscles before looking at Beatrice and offering his hand, satisfied that everything was in working order again pertaining to his body♗...

"Okay Lady Beatrice, i'll take your word on it, but could you please advise a more civil approach for others in the future, if those two would have gotten hurt in a severe manner then i could have been a huge thorn in your side, as for their powers, well, i've always kept the powers of those around me in check, i think I'll train Len more the more defensive and supportive side of his powers, as for Lilliana there, well, he father was a god of some other race, i had to fight him before to keep him from hurting others and i highly doubt she'd ever go do that path or gain that amount of power... So, can you do this study of us here, or will you need to do it some where else?"

@Jofune Tsurabisu

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back