• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you sir!!" She called to the man happily before nodding to neo and then starting in that direction

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo looked around. It looked rich and traditional♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]The tiger chuff end at the bear as she kept running towards them. "Novaaaaa come baaaaaack!!" She yelled to nova

[/QUOTE]
...€ May shook her head and looked past luner and smiled and got up she went over to luner €...

"It's okay luner she's friendly"

...€ She said happily before she saw the little boy, she stopped smiling and stared at him, she had short blonde hair she was wearing a white dress that went to her knees and she had no shoes on, she didn't like shoes so she never wears them €...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled before sitting next to her on the bed, now just holding the pancakes and orange juice out for her, up to this point balancing the plate on his fore arm but now grabbing it with his right hand so there wasn't a chance for it to drop onto the bed when Kaori grabs for it. Once she had his shirt on he chuckled as it was big on her, though to be fair he got it two sizes up from what he should wear in order to hide the finer lines of his upper body and his general build. Now that he thought about it it probably would go mid way down her thighs. He shook his head at the thought, he was sure there would be another time for thoughts about her body, but for right now he just offered the syrup covered pancakes again♝...
"No problem, i mean, i wouldn't be a very good person if i didn't offer to do this~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori extended her hands to accept the food, her stomach growling at the sight. Considering how Masahi had said he couldn't cook, they looked and smelled amazing. So her mouth was watering at the sight as well. She noticed how the pancakes had syrup on them too, and she smiled up at him softly. He had remembered what she liked. It was a sweet gesture, and if she wasn't in pain and holding her breakfast she would have gotten up and kissed him. For now, she was content with speaking☆...

"Thank you Masahi. I appreciate it."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no please! I-I've already asked thana countless times and I've also asked Blake." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Annabel, "Alright then. Tell me, what is it that you like?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh this looks so good." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''yeah...it kinda looks like a festival or some kind of event''

Mayyflower said:
...€ May shook her head and looked past luner and smiled and got up she went over to luner €...
"It's okay luner she's friendly"

...€ She said happily before she saw the little boy, she stopped smiling and stared at him, she had short blonde hair she was wearing a white dress that went to her knees and she had no shoes on, she didn't like shoes so she never wears them €...
Nova got to the girl and purred deeply as she turned her head to the right and rubbed the bottom of her chin and her neck on the girls shoulder before walking around her and laying down beside the girl as James stopped and looked at them before calling to nova. "Nova come back." He said stopping seeing the growling bear. "P-please don't hurt me?" He asked the bear

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began walking down the path which lead to the house where Asuka was being held. As he drew closer, two guards noticed him and walked over to intercept Akira. When they reached him, they spoke as they raised and pointed their guns towards his body, showing absolutely no fear. Akira closed his eyes for a few moments as one of the guards spoke. He slowly reopened his eyes and revealed his Tengan as he responded, the guards soon lowering and dropping their guns upon making eye contact♅...

“ Stop, this is a restricted area. Leave now or you will be shot and killed. ”

You will walk until your legs break, then you will crawl off of a mountain and die.

giphy%204_zpsonxss7y1.gif

...☄The guards nodded as if in a trance, and replied as they began walking away from the house and down the long, narrow path to their certain doom☄...

Sure..

...♅Akira deactivated his Tengan and looked to the ground beside him, in the direction in which he sensed two presences, one being Yoshino, another being unfamiliar to him. He spoke in a slightly gentle and sad tone as he did so, shortly before he began walking towards the house's main door♅...

“ I know you're out there. Are you coming or what? ”

Hikaru_Kurosaki_profile_zpsglxygty3.jpg

---------------

...ΨKenji looked back towards his pair, looking their now clasped hands. He thought for a few moments, shortly before replying and forcing a convincing smile, given the circumstances they were in. It'd be hard for Kenji to show a genuine smile, especially when they were situated directly beside his nephew's corpse.Ψ...

“ Me, reckless?
No, of course not~

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked at him as he forced the smile on to his face, not sure if she should be upset he was forcing it or happy he was trying. She supposed the later, given the circumstances of what had just happened, Especially now that they were standing by Kuroh's body. Glancing over at it, she finally got a look at him. He looked so young, too, like he probably had a full life ahead of him. Saddened, she looked away, back up at Kenji and his forced smile, before responding herself♤...

"...right. Just... be careful. Where are we going anyways?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Nova got to the girl and purred deeply as she turned her head to the right and rubbed the bottom of her chin and her neck on the girls shoulder before walking around her and laying down beside the girl as James stopped and looked at them before calling to nova. "Nova come back." He said stopping seeing the growling bear. "P-please don't hurt me?" He asked the bear

[/QUOTE]
...€ May giggled and got on her knees and started petting nova, she heard the boy speak and she looked over at luner€...

"Luner it's okay girl, so stop growling.."

...€ Luner sat down and stopped growling and spoke to her €...

"Yes ma'am"

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon blinked at his sudden departure. Then suddenly sat upright after his words sunk in. Letting them get to her head, like they always did, she took that to be a challenge, and without thinking, like she always does, she flung herself up and stormed after him into the bathroom, speaking loudly as she did⊗...

"Hey, I totally could!"

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head "Its okay, I dont feel uncomfortable" she said with a smile and a nod before standing to take her own shot, hitting near the middle but not quite, she grumbled to herself a bit "I guess ive gotten a bit rusty since I left home..." she said with a small laugh.

Kairassi blinked a few times "...Interesting? How so?" she asked, tilting her head a little at his, in her opinion, odd answer.
...♮Luke chuckled and nods, it was interesting, he would have to try it someday, plus it was new to him ♮...

"It's interesting because I think it's interesting, it's new to me..."

@Lumina[/URL]
...♧Lilliana just watched this happen, until suddenly the net around her disappeared, and some woman was talking to Ayen. She stood staring between them before they went to go talk, and it was then that she scrambled over to make sure Len was okay. Touching his shoulder she found he was alive, but unconscious, and she exhaled a sigh of relief. Even still, she had no idea what was happening, and who this lady was, and why they were targeted, and just sat by Len, waiting for Ayen to be done. She hadn't heard the comment about the adoptive daughter bit, either. Lilliana fought back the tears, but a few more fell down her cheeks, and she sniffed and rubbed her face to keep them away. She wished none of this was happening. All she wanted was to live peacefully with Len and Ayen, not have people come after them and want to arrest or kill them♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and nods, it was interesting, he would have to try it someday, plus it was new to him ♮...
"It's interesting because I think it's interesting, it's new to me..."
Kairassi nodded "I guess I didn't think of it that way, since ive heard about it loads of times" she laughed a little

Nonalaka said:
Yuna shook her head "Its okay, I dont feel uncomfortable" she said with a smile and a nod before standing to take her own shot, hitting near the middle but not quite, she grumbled to herself a bit "I guess ive gotten a bit rusty since I left home..." she said with a small laugh.
Mako smiled, "Not too bad though...and I think I know why it wasn't as good as you wanted." He stood behind her and leveled her arms to the right position, "Your form was a bit off and this arm should be leveled to here...you slouched a tiny bit so straighten your back...and then you breath in slowly and let go as you exhale. It's really simple..." he said trying to figure out if there was anything else to help her with.

@Lumina[/URL]
...♗Ayen attentively listened to what Beatice had to say while rubbing his chin, supernatural humans weren't all new to him, rather he raised quite a few in his day and was willing to bet it wasn't humans that would have such a blatant disregard for their own kind, but rather a god, or even whatever Akira was, what did he call his race at the wedding? Sanctums? But he had no way to be sure about such a thing so it would be better to just mention it on the side as he didn't know all that much on the matter♗...

"I've had run ins with gods in the past and wiped a pantheon from history, so if you have troubles with that then i'll gladly come, but i was hoping to live a life without strife for atleast a decade. As for vengeance, well, i've raised children before, all as if from my own blood, by my son over there is the first to share my blood. As for a tracking chip, that doesn't sound appealing in the slightest, couldn't you use a spell or sorcery to keep track of me? And anything you could learn from my son you could learn from me, so just study me, i can detach and regrow parts of myself so it would be quickest to just study me anyways. As for my daughter there, well, she's just a child and it would be better to just leave her in my care where i can insure she can keep her latent powers in check."

@Lumina

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nonalaka said:
"So, you'd be pretty ticked off if I happened to tidy this all when you weren't looking" she said with a laugh "I cant say I have that problem, books are stackable and I have my memory so yeah" she giggled a little.
Roland sighed before looking back at her "Well, i couldn't be mad at you, i'd just have to tickle you while asking where everything is and not stop till i have an answer for each thing." he said before smirking at her playfully.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori extended her hands to accept the food, her stomach growling at the sight. Considering how Masahi had said he couldn't cook, they looked and smelled amazing. So her mouth was watering at the sight as well. She noticed how the pancakes had syrup on them too, and she smiled up at him softly. He had remembered what she liked. It was a sweet gesture, and if she wasn't in pain and holding her breakfast she would have gotten up and kissed him. For now, she was content with speaking☆...
"Thank you Masahi. I appreciate it."
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori before setting the cup of juice on the nightstand beside her before sitting next to Kaori on the bed, leaning back against the headboard he wondered if today was gonna be slow as he reached up to feel at the scared half of his face wondering if it truly didn't bother Kaori, after all it was something that was always there as a reminder of how he got crushed under that bolder, but at the sametime he might not be giving her enough credit, after all, he wasn't bothered in the slightest about her scar, he was only worried that she'd feel bad about having it. But it was useless to worry now, so for now he simply spoke softly while smiling at her♝...

"Hey, no problem, besides, one of those is slightly burnt.... Oh, and if you w-want you can sit on my lap while you eat...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'd very much like to meet your mother." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "I'm sure you'll meet her someday soon, when she's not busy with her husband and other daughter" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back