• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki soon came out running and jumped into the pool. She then resurfaced, "Ahh...that was refreshing!" she said swimming over to him.
Alex chuckled and watched as Yuki swam, "Looks refreshing babe~" he said with a smile. He then got into the water and swam to Yuki.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "Hey An- " he stopped mid sentence and his smile faded into more of a confused expression. "Last time we spoke, I remember telling you to refer to me as Hayate. Nothing more... What's with this 'my lord' stuff?"
"I-I'm sorry my lor.... Hayate it just came out." She said to him in apology

Roman said:
Talia hit Elora with her pillow and giggled a little. "Randomness makes a lot of thingsthings better.. Well that is if the situation is a good one. Like video games or good food." She told her. She then scooter up so she was next to Elora, she smiled a little when Elora told her she couldn't cook. "You know it's never too late to learn. Just take the classes or.. Ask a friend or parent. Someone is always willing to help... Which also reminds me: You can ask me for help whenever."

✢Elora✢

Elora chuckled when the pillow connected with her arm, "Ow." Of course, the pillow didn't hurt her since it was soft and all, she was just being dramatic about it. "I'll take a class or two and learn the basics of cooking. My parents wouldn't be any help in that type of situation, they have an entire staff that cooks for them." She said, the thought of her parents making her face scrunch up on distaste. Asking her parents for anything would be a last resort for her. "And thanks. I'll be sure to come to you if I need help with anything after I try and do it myself that is." Elora said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-I'm sorry my lor.... Hayate it just came out." She said to him in apology

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed and placed a hand on Annabel's shoulder, giving her a smile. He then put his hand back to his side. "What brings you here? Something important?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...im not saying you shouldnt but you shouldnt trust her as in, fully trust her. like have some trust but with some doubt......''
''did you have trust issues?''

''shut up''
...❄︎Rini was at a loss of what to say and just got out a few words before clamping her mouth shut, just waiting for the elevator really❄︎...

"I... um... okay..."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed and placed a hand on Annabel's shoulder, giving her a smile. He then put his hand back to his side. "What brings you here? Something important?"
"U-ummm yeah......... I-I need your help." SHe said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"U-ummm yeah......... I-I need your help." SHe said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "Uh... Okay? With what and why me? Wouldn't Thana be more eqquiped with handling problems in Oblivion than I?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
James, aya, and many others those are the only ones I remember)

[/QUOTE]
(how old is James cause I wanna use may)

Roman said:
Alex chuckled and watched as Yuki swam, "Looks refreshing babe~" he said with a smile. He then got into the water and swam to Yuki.
"So what should we do?" she said turning around then floating on her back. "Hm...I like water because it's so nice and calming..." she giggled to herself. "I think I might like it more your warmth." she said looking up at the ceiling.

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "Uh... Okay? With what and why me? Wouldn't Thana be more eqquiped with handling problems in Oblivion than I?"
"I-it's not a problem with oblivion..... A-and I'm kinda embarrassed to ask thana this. B-but c-can you help me find some one?" She asked

Nanne said:
"So what should we do?" she said turning around then floating on her back. "Hm...I like water because it's so nice and calming..." she giggled to herself. "I think I might like it more your warmth." she said looking up at the ceiling.
Alex blinked, "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Well... That's pretty heartbreaking." He said laughing lightly. "Just remember that I'm the one you wake to in the morning~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I-it's not a problem with oblivion..... A-and I'm kinda embarrassed to ask thana this. B-but c-can you help me find some one?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded, "Just give me a moment to get dressed. Talking to you while hiding behind a door isn't exactly comfortable." He said, before closing the door. He then came back, fully dressed. "Alright, give me the rundown."

Roman said:
Hayate nodded, "Just give me a moment to get dressed. Talking to you while hiding behind a door isn't exactly comfortable." He said, before closing the door. He then came back, fully dressed. "Alright, give me the rundown."
"C-can you help me find some one?" She asked a faint blush slipping onto her cheeks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](He's a child)r

[/QUOTE]
(Okay so is may, Ima use may, wanna start? Btw she's a animal goddess)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"C-can you help me find some one?" She asked a faint blush slipping onto her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
"...And this someone is?" Hayate asked. "I don't want you sending me on a wild goose chase, Annabel." He told her.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini was at a loss of what to say and just got out a few words before clamping her mouth shut, just waiting for the elevator really❄︎...
"I... um... okay..."
''hey, dont you guys have some kind of...off feeling?''

''what do you mean?''

''i mean i did turn demigod a few weeks back but...i feel like theres another presence and it just seems...off''

Alternated said:
Mateus took out the shell from the bowl that Elaena used with his slime tentacle and ate it "don't judge next is beat the eggs' he said as he started to do it and finished in a short time "okay I'll just wait for you to finish beating them then we can go to the next step ahh beat them till they become stiff".
Elaena stared at him for a moment, she wasn't judging him, she just wasn't expecting it, she laughed a little "Alright" she said as she did as he asked and beat the eggs "Okay, I think im done" she said with a nod and a smile.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland finished putting away the tools that were on his bed before looking back at Dakota and smiling "Yeah, i sorta have this organized chaos going on, if anyone touches my stuff but me it sorta gets lost to me." he said with a slight chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
"So, you'd be pretty ticked off if I happened to tidy this all when you weren't looking" she said with a laugh "I cant say I have that problem, books are stackable and I have my memory so yeah" she giggled a little.

Sixxx said:
Hearing him chuckle she looked up and realized there was a bird there, " he is a chikadee " she said with a soft smile holding up the little bird" they are my favorite bird, they are hilarious , tiny and fistey little things . They have alot of adittude " she said giggling
"Is that so?" Colin smiled a little as he looked at it and then moved to pet it "Its cute!"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname raised his brow for a brief moment, scanning his irises over her concerned expressions. Watching her fumble with her thumbs, Kaname knew he couldn't lie to her. But he also knew that he didn't want to bring her extreme worry. Sighing and placing his hands behind his head, Kaname allowed his elbows to point outwards while his gaze ran skyward. "If worse comes to worst, then I can't guarantee my restraints."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla slowly nodded at his words, kind of figuring shed receive an answer like that, blowing a little bit of air from her cheeks she stopped twiddling her thumbs and looked at him "Alright, Just...please be careful...okay?" she said tilting her head a little and offering another small smile, of course she was going to worry, but it wasn't like she could just tell him to not go do it.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke tilted his head and blinked, Couples? He was unfamiliar with that term, and what they hell Romantic? How could this ride be romantic♮...
"Umm can you explain to be what a couple is?"
Kairassi stared blankly at him for a bit....they didn't have couples where he used to live?, jeez, what kinda place was it, "Y'know, couples! like..people how have feelings for eachother and are in a romantic relationship that kiss and stuff" she explained "You dont have those where you lived?"

((Finally got my PC hooked up again :'D))

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Well... That's pretty heartbreaking." He said laughing lightly. "Just remember that I'm the one you wake to in the morning~"
Yuki laughed a bit. "That's true...but I could always just leave and live by the lake so I can always wake up and see the water." she said jokingly. Yuki stopped floating and turned to face him. She was blushing lightly, "Then again...I wouldn't have someone to warm me up or....someone to love...or give me warmth when I want it..." she said shyly.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay so is may, Ima use may, wanna start? Btw she's a animal goddess)
(Omg James has the ability to speak to animals xD )

James ran around the park happily a fully grown tiger close behind him as he ran. The female tiger chufed and goraned playfully as she chased James before gently bringing him to the ground and groaning as she wrestled with him gently like a mother would with her cubs making James giggle happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back