• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini was quiet for a moment before she nodded before stepping into the elevator once it arrived, waiting for the other two to step in before hitting the button to return to the floor that Beatrice was on❄︎...
"Yes. She's been nice to me so far, so I don't see why not. Should I... not trust her?"
''well...im not saying you shouldnt but you shouldnt trust her as in, fully trust her. like have some trust but with some doubt......''

''did you have trust issues?''

''shut up''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she moved where he wanted her to before she kissed him when he got bat to her lips as she brought her hands to his back and pressed against him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate deepened the kiss, his grasp on Thana tightening a little. He then used his tongue to kiss her, as he leaned forward, so Thana was laying on the bed, though he then rolled over so she was on top.

Roman said:
Hayate deepened the kiss, his grasp on Thana tightening a little. He then used his tongue to kiss her, as he leaned forward, so Thana was laying on the bed, though he then rolled over so she was on top.
Thana smiled lovingly into the kiss before she broke the kiss. "Promise me you'll never leave." She said softly to him before kissing him again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu
smiled and got up pulling at her hands. "Let's go." She said lovingly as she pulled at neos hands

[/QUOTE]
''alright alright~''

...♱Neo said as she got up as well♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled lovingly into the kiss before she broke the kiss. "Promise me you'll never leave." She said softly to him before kissing him again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate nodded and smiled up at Thana, "Yeah..." he said softly, before kissing back.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin raised an eyebrow as he heard Layala speak. "Huh? What happened? How do you kn- what the-!?" He looked on with an expression of surprised as he noticed the change in Layla's form. He looked back to the school, and ignited flames beneath the two of them once more and sending them flying to the school without a second thought. "Just hold on!"

[/QUOTE]
Layla didn't have time to provide Kalin with a response, for he had already grabbed her and taken off into the air. Though this time, Layla wasn't relaxed about it. In fact, she was becoming infuriated. Someone had harmed her child, and she most definitely wasn't about to act as if she didn't feel anything. With blazing irises staring straight forward, Layla shoved herself off Kalin and falling carelessly, landed on her feet just outside the gates of the school. There was going to be absolute hell to pay for whomever took her child away from her. Standing with her gaze fixated on the ground, keeping her facade hidden from anyone standing around, Layla opened the palms of her hands, allowing for black, blue, and red flames to create a steaming circle around her. "Where.....the hell.....is he...."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright alright~''
...♱Neo said as she got up as well♱...
"So is any one free to hang out?" She asked her as she pulled her out of the room

Roman said:
Hayate nodded and smiled up at Thana, "Yeah..." he said softly, before kissing back.
Thana smiled more and continued to kiss hayate lovingly as she held onto him tightly still scared of losing him so she slowly undid the robes she wore while sti kissing him happily

(Fade)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So is any one free to hang out?" She asked her as she pulled her out of the room
Thana smiled more and continued to kiss hayate lovingly as she held onto him tightly still scared of losing him so she slowly undid the robes she wore while sti kissing him happily

(Fade)

[/QUOTE]
''im not sure...i think everyone's just busy exploring Eleysia..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So is any one free to hang out?" She asked her as she pulled her out of the room

(Fade)

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'll start ))))

Hayate yawned quietly, holding Thana close to him in his arms. He just stared up at the ceiling when he opened his eyes, still tired from the previous events.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia pointedly looked at Yoshino as if to say 'See? He didn't have a plan and nothing bad happened' before hand gestures were exchanged between the two and she rolled her eyes again. She just wanted to get inside quickly, while Yoshino wanted her to follow her out of the thicket of the trees. Fat chance she was gonna do that. Sighing, she closed her eyes for a moment to collect her thoughts. She was beginning to get a little irritated of Yoshino, but she wasn't go to outright say that. It would be rude. Celia would just leave instead to avoid any confrontation. As she opened her eyes, her once light bronze colored eyes changed to a fiery red with specks of orange in them. It was time to get down to business❤︎...
"I'm going inside on the top floor, you both can take care of the bottom."

"Really? Why can't you just come out?"

"I don't have time to mess around anymore Yoshino, I wasted enough time waiting for you and that plan that didn't happen. Now if you'll excuse me.."

"Hey wa-"

tumblr_nb1ptqy3Ol1qitjclo1_500.gif

...❤︎Yoshino could barely get her words out before Celia was gone. She now had herself perched on a branch within a tree closest to the top floor of the house. There was a window ajar on the side of the house she could sneak in through, she could sense that there was someone near by, she just couldn't see them. Using her synesthesia, which she had figured out how to use on the way here, the that singular area of the house turned gray, while a figure that was standing just in front of the window turned an electrifying blue. Reaching behind her, Celia pulled out her knife before she vanished and reappeared just behind the open window. The guard didn't seem to notice, so she made a quick move inside, slit the guards throat before continuing her way through the top floor❤︎...

tumblr_n7i0t5Yf7Z1rec90to1_500.gif

...♦︎Yoshino sighed, putting away the houses layout before hopping down from the tree she was in and made her way out of the trees, soon headed towards the front doors♦︎...

"I'm coming..."
...♅Akira sighed and entered the home, soon being welcomed by a dimly lit courtyard. He spoke as he walked forward, his pupils glowing a burning yellow colour♅...

“ Where is Asuka? ”

tumblr_m8u5gxNZH71qc4utoo1_500.gif

...☄The guards quickly surrounded Akira, with one of them going to ring the alarm bell. When the alarm was rung, no sound was heard. The guards looked in surprise and spoke☄...

“ Get the alarm!

“ I have! It's not working! ”

...♅Akira unsheathed his sword and cut down three of the guards, with the remaining four stumbling backwards. Akira spoke as he walked towards them, shortly before bringing his blood soaked sword to his face, finishing his sentence♅...

“ I removed the sound waves from the alarm, as well as removed the sound waves at the edge of this room, essentially making it sound proof. No one is coming, nor will they know that I'm here. Now, I'll only ask you one more time. Where is Asuka? ”

tumblr_mng9r805UK1qe4nqzo1_500.gif

...☄One of the guards replied as he knelt down and dropped his gun☄...

“ She-she's on the fourth floor! Just, have mercy! ”

...♅Akira then cut down three of the guards, leaving only the one who had remained standing. The guard prepared himself as Akira seemed to vanished from sight. Suddenly, Akira's sword was impaled beneath the guard's chin, with the tip of the blade protruding through to top of the guard's head. Akira twisted the blade and yanked it through the male's face, causing blood to spring free from the now halved face. Akira spoke as he began walking towards the stair case that led to the second floor♅...

Fucking Humans..

tumblr_my8h3m0Hjd1si7n5lo2_500_zpshz2nd9ax.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im not sure...i think everyone's just busy exploring Eleysia..''
"Let's go find some one." She said

Roman said:
(((( I'll start ))))
Hayate yawned quietly, holding Thana close to him in his arms. He just stared up at the ceiling when he opened his eyes, still tired from the previous events.
Thana layed there with him lovingly her head resting on his chest as she listened to his heart beat in her ear a small smile on her face. A small nock came to the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go find some one." She said
Thana layed there with him lovingly her head resting on his chest as she listened to his heart beat in her ear a small smile on her face. A small nock came to the door

[/QUOTE]
''alright then''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Let's go find some one." She said

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Than a and smiled, "Desperate she says." He joked. "I don't believe you one bit." He said softly before hearing the knock at the door. He slowly got up, making sure not to bother her and went to answer the door.

Mitsu jumped up and down happily and turned back to neo and kissed her before pulling her out of the hose happily her tail whipping around behind her as she looked for people they knew

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright then''

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Than a and smiled, "Desperate she says." He joked. "I don't believe you one bit." He said softly before hearing the knock at the door. He slowly got up, making sure not to bother her and went to answer the door.
Thana moved so she was laying on her stomach on the bed when he slid out from her and moaned in her sleep before going quiet again

Annabel was at the door and immediately bowed when hayate wandered the door. "Hello my lord." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu jumped up and down happily and turned back to neo and kissed her before pulling her out of the hose happily her tail whipping around behind her as she looked for people they knew

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...i wonder if i should get a tail...''

Roman said:
Alex nodded and without another word, he went into the men's locker room to change. Once he finished, he went over to the pool and sat down at the edge, letting his legs dangle.
Yuki soon came out running and jumped into the pool. She then resurfaced, "Ahh...that was refreshing!" she said swimming over to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana moved so she was laying on her stomach on the bed when he slid out from her and moaned in her sleep before going quiet again
Annabel was at the door and immediately bowed when hayate wandered the door. "Hello my lord." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "Hey An- " he stopped mid sentence and his smile faded into more of a confused expression. "Last time we spoke, I remember telling you to refer to me as Hayate. Nothing more... What's with this 'my lord' stuff?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back