• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmmm hope about where you grew up?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko thought for a bit. "I grew up in a huge forest for a little while, that way my mom could teach me how to handle my magic without accidentally hurting anybody, we'd rest in this little... tree house thing, which was literally a house built onto a few tree's. then for a little bit of my life I was, well, stuck in the hospital for 6 month's, but I was fine, and then around my pre teen age I moved into that mansion with my mother and we haven't left since" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko thought for a bit. "I grew up in a huge forest for a little while, that way my mom could teach me how to handle my magic without accidentally hurting anybody, we'd rest in this little... tree house thing, which was literally a house built onto a few tree's. then for a little bit of my life I was, well, stuck in the hospital for 6 month's, but I was fine, and then around my pre teen age I moved into that mansion with my mother and we haven't left since" she said.
"Hmm some parts sounds exciting." He said to her as they walkef

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hmm some parts sounds exciting." He said to her as they walkef

[/QUOTE]
"which part's, I could probably give you detail's about them and all that occurred that was interesting" Kyoko said.

Sixxx said:
" well thank you, no one has ever been this kind to me " she said with a sigh looking at him in wonder . She looked at the ground absent mindedly petting a bird that landed on her shoulder
"You're Welcome" he said with a smile "More people should be" he said with a nod, chuckling lightly when he saw the bird landing on her shoulder.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before getting the last of the tools in his arms before looking back at Dakota "Well, that's true enough, and nah, i don't need help." he said before carrying his tools over to the cabinet for them and started to put them away.

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, Okay then~" Dakota nodded as she walked around until she found somewhere to sit. Her eyes gazing over to all the plans and blue prints her eyes flickering a bit as she looked them over.

Alternated said:
Mateus grabs the two Belgian waffles with his spatula and placed them one each on the plates "then syrup" he said as he adds chocolate syrup.
Elaena had been sitting at a chair beside the table as he cooked, watching him as she did so "Those look really good" she said with a smile and a nod.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke looked over at her and nods a little♮...
"Yea just alittle, what's the point of this ride?"
Kairassi shrugged "I dunno really, couples find it romantic or something, or so I was told" she said nonchalantly as she gazed out the window "Though for people like us I guess its just to enjoy the view" she said with a smile "Again, I did warn you it was slow" she giggled a little "So its not my fault you're bored."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Baciacly when you
Lived on the tree house." He said to her

[/QUOTE]
"The house was hard to spot if you didn't already know it was there, so you'd have to know exactly where it was and how it looked if you didn't want to loose it. I lived there from a baby to when I was.... 6 maybe. I had to learn how to control my magic after I nearly froze myself, being young it was pretty hard but I didn't exactly have anything to distract me.. and my mom taught me in a faster way then she was taught so it took a little while, then we remained there until I knew about the danger's of showing human's my magic when I was chased by a terrifying man, I was only 5 so I was too nice to do anything to stop him, so my mother had to do something about it, she sent one of her... beast thing's to chase him away... after it took one of his arm's... she was too mad at the man to care if he had died or not. then for the rest of the time I lived there, my mom taught me her experiences with people, and that I have to be careful about who I trust, know who not to trust, and to protect the people I trust. that's pretty much it for that part of my childhood" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena had been sitting at a chair beside the table as he cooked, watching him as she did so "Those look really good" she said with a smile and a nod.
Mateus chuckled as he served the two Belgian waffles at the table "Have a bite it will give you a good start in the early morning".

Alternated said:
Mateus chuckled as he served the two Belgian waffles at the table "Have a bite it will give you a good start in the early morning".
Elaena nodded " Thank you" she said as he left them at the table, soon doing as he asked and taking a bite "This is really good, where did you learn to cook so good?" She asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded " Thank you" she said as he left them at the table, soon doing as he asked and taking a bite "This is really good, where did you learn to cook so good?" She asked curiously.
Mateus remembered that he learned it on TV at a Electronic shop "I learned it from the TV it's pretty easy" he said and ate his food.

LunaCrosby said:
"The house was hard to spot if you didn't already know it was there, so you'd have to know exactly where it was and how it looked if you didn't want to loose it. I lived there from a baby to when I was.... 6 maybe. I had to learn how to control my magic after I nearly froze myself, being young it was pretty hard but I didn't exactly have anything to distract me.. and my mom taught me in a faster way then she was taught so it took a little while, then we remained there until I knew about the danger's of showing human's my magic when I was chased by a terrifying man, I was only 5 so I was too nice to do anything to stop him, so my mother had to do something about it, she sent one of her... beast thing's to chase him away... after it took one of his arm's... she was too mad at the man to care if he had died or not. then for the rest of the time I lived there, my mom taught me her experiences with people, and that I have to be careful about who I trust, know who not to trust, and to protect the people I trust. that's pretty much it for that part of my childhood" she said.
"Most of that sounds really peaceful." He said softly to her

Alternated said:
Mateus remembered that he learned it on TV at a Electronic shop "I learned it from the TV it's pretty easy" he said and ate his food.
Elaena blinked "I've watched loads of those shows and I'm still no good... though in all fairness I fall asleep before the show ends normally" she laughed a little.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "I've watched loads of those shows and I'm still no good... though in all fairness I fall asleep before the show ends normally" she laughed a little.
"is that so?" Mateus said after he was finished in eating "want me to teach you how to make this waffle?".

Alternated said:
"is that so?" Mateus said after he was finished in eating "want me to teach you how to make this waffle?".
Elaena nodded "Yeah" she said before hearing him ask the second question "Really? Yeah, I'd like that, then I can make them when you aren't around~" she said happily.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Yeah" she said before hearing him ask the second question "Really? Yeah, I'd like that, then I can make them when you aren't around~" she said happily.
Mateus gave her a piece of paper "use that if you forgot the ingredients or procedures okay let's start" he said and pulled out his apron and cooking utensils again.

Alternated said:
Mateus gave her a piece of paper "use that if you forgot the ingredients or procedures okay let's start" he said and pulled out his apron and cooking utensils again.
Elaena took the paper "A-Alright" wait, they were starting right now? Elaena quickly finished her food before standing up. "Let's go then" she said as she put the piece of paper in her pocket.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena took the paper "A-Alright" wait, they were starting right now? Elaena quickly finished her food before standing up. "Let's go then" she said as she put the piece of paper in her pocket.
Mateus took four bowls and the ingredients at the fridge "It's more like baking okay first put the flour,sugar, and baking powder at the first bowl combine them" he said as he did what he said "next the egg at the second bowl" he cracked open the eggs and the yolk falls off and lands at the bowl.

Alternated said:
Mateus took four bowls and the ingredients at the fridge "It's more like baking okay first put the flour,sugar, and baking powder at the first bowl combine them" he said as he did what he said "next the egg at the second bowl" he cracked open the eggs and the yolk falls off and lands at the bowl.
"Uhm, okay" she said quietly as she copied what he was doing right up until cracking the egg where she accidentally got shell in "ooops" she said with a small laugh as she grabbed a spoon to try and get it out.

Nonalaka said:
"Uhm, okay" she said quietly as she copied what he was doing right up until cracking the egg where she accidentally got shell in "ooops" she said with a small laugh as she grabbed a spoon to try and get it out.
Mateus took out the shell from the bowl that Elaena used with his slime tentacle and ate it "don't judge next is beat the eggs' he said as he started to do it and finished in a short time "okay I'll just wait for you to finish beating them then we can go to the next step ahh beat them till they become stiff".

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Okay then~" Dakota nodded as she walked around until she found somewhere to sit. Her eyes gazing over to all the plans and blue prints her eyes flickering a bit as she looked them over.
Roland finished putting away the tools that were on his bed before looking back at Dakota and smiling "Yeah, i sorta have this organized chaos going on, if anyone touches my stuff but me it sorta gets lost to me." he said with a slight chuckle.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana blushed and gasped a little as she brought her hands to the back of his head and smiled

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled as he kissed down Thana's neck, occasionally nipping and leaving a few hickeys.

Nonalaka said:
"You're Welcome" he said with a smile "More people should be" he said with a nod, chuckling lightly when he saw the bird landing on her shoulder.

Kairassi shrugged "I dunno really, couples find it romantic or something, or so I was told" she said nonchalantly as she gazed out the window "Though for people like us I guess its just to enjoy the view" she said with a smile "Again, I did warn you it was slow" she giggled a little "So its not my fault you're bored."
Hearing him chuckle she looked up and realized there was a bird there, " he is a chikadee " she said with a soft smile holding up the little bird" they are my favorite bird, they are hilarious , tiny and fistey little things . They have alot of adittude " she said giggling

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

"How is randomness good?" Elora asked questionably before pursed her lips, soon groaning when she died before the game restarted her from the position she was at before. "Practice, smactice. I'm usually good at a lot of things... besides cooking and playing video games, but everything else is on par." She said once she started playing again, staring intently at the tv as she did.

Talia hit Elora with her pillow and giggled a little. "Randomness makes a lot of thingsthings better.. Well that is if the situation is a good one. Like video games or good food." She told her. She then scooter up so she was next to Elora, she smiled a little when Elora told her she couldn't cook. "You know it's never too late to learn. Just take the classes or.. Ask a friend or parent. Someone is always willing to help... Which also reminds me: You can ask me for help whenever."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back