• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its been morning!''
...♱Neo said as she giggled♱...
mitu blushed more and just layerd there embarrassed

Roman said:
Hayate let go of Thana's hands and held her in his arms. "I don't know what it is that I have... Not even the doctors. That being said, there's a chance I could beat this, but a higher chance I may not... Besides, you're the Grim Reaper. You dealt with death... You DEAL with it. Remember when Hina passed? You made it through that. You won't die if I do."
"hina was like a daughter to me and memories of her still haunt my dreams hayate..... you are my husband, my lover, the one i plan to be with forever.... you wont just haunt my dreams.... you'll haunt my hole life if you leave me. i cant live without you hayate." she said tears straming down her cheeks as she burried her face into his chest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitu blushed more and just layerd there embarrassed
"hina was like a daughter to me and memories of her still haunt my dreams hayate..... you are my husband, my lover, the one i plan to be with forever.... you wont just haunt my dreams.... you'll haunt my hole life if you leave me. i cant live without you hayate." she said tears straming down her cheeks as she burried her face into his chest

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed quietly and looked at Thana, patting her back gently. "I'm sorry... If I could fix it I would. Maybe this is what's suppose to happen. My laugh probably has nothing else in store for me after that point... The only thing I can tell you is that I'll try to live as long as youyou need me."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed quietly and looked at Thana, patting her back gently. "I'm sorry... If I could fix it I would. Maybe this is what's suppose to happen. My laugh probably has nothing else in store for me after that point... The only thing I can tell you is that I'll try to live as long as youyou need me."
"what if i need you for the rest of etrnity?" she asked as she whimpered into him already feeling alone

Roman said:
Talia turned and looked at Elora, trouble? She said trouble... That was something Talia tried to steer clear of. She wasn't much of the troublemaker and didn't want to disappoint her because of that. "What do you mean trouble?" She asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

✢Elora✢

Elora stopped and turned back to look at Talia, her expression neutral. "It's not the bad kind of trouble if that's what you're thinking. It's more of a... how do I put this..." She muttered and looked away from her as she thought for a moment. How was she suppose to explain this? Or at least put it lightly. "I suppose it would mean... more like a playful kind of trouble. Like tickling, hugging or um..." Elora trailed off, she didn't want to exactly scare the girl off so she had to choose her words carefully. "Actually yeah, that's about it. That's what I meant." She said quickly, rubbing the back of her neck. Everything she said was true, she just left one small detail out. Talia didn't need to know about that, it's not like she was going to do it anyways.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami watched him hit the wall, She gasped when he fell she went to where the door was suppose to be, she looked down at him with concern in her eyes ⚅...
"Hey are you o-"

...⚅ She was cut off when the gernades exploded sending her crashing down, she quickly catching herself her wings appeared and she covered the ground her wings vanished and she dropped to the floor she looked over at Paris ⚅...

"What the hell... We really pissed them off it seems... Anyways are you okay? Are you badly hurt?"
"I guess. But we can escape through here." he said hugging her. "Are you okay?" he asked her, putting out a little fire on her dress.

@Mayyflower

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"what if i need you for the rest of etrnity?" she asked as she whimpered into him already feeling alone

[/QUOTE]
"Then I'll live for eternity." Hayate said, smiling at her. "I'll live on in there." He said, using a finger to touch where her heart is. He then stopped smiling and blushed lightly, moving his hand away. "R-Right there..'

Roman said:
"Then I'll live for eternity." Hayate said, smiling at her. "I'll live on in there." He said, using a finger to touch where her heart is. He then stopped smiling and blushed lightly, moving his hand away. "R-Right there..'
thana clenched her teeth tightly not wanting him to just be with her in her heart but she didnt say anything and just burried her face into his chest

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora stopped and turned back to look at Talia, her expression neutral. "It's not the bad kind of trouble if that's what you're thinking. It's more of a... how do I put this..." She muttered and looked away from her as she thought for a moment. How was she suppose to explain this? Or at least put it lightly. "I suppose it would mean... more like a playful kind of trouble. Like tickling, hugging or um..." Elora trailed off, she didn't want to exactly scare the girl off so she had to choose her words carefully. "Actually yeah, that's about it. That's what I meant." She said quickly, rubbing the back of her neck. Everything she said was true, she just left one small detail out. Talia didn't need to know about that, it's not like she was going to do it anyways.

Talia giggled and hit Elora on her shoulder, "I love hugs tickles and all that stuff! In a way I'm still a kid I guess." She said, before flopping onto her bed. "You can start the game, I'll watch." She told her, as she sat up, hugging her pillow to her chest.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked at him and huffed a little "I'm not an airhead!" she said with a pout "O-Okay maybe a little..." She then said quietly.
Camilla shook her head a little "Well, Its just..." She looked at him "You are just going to talk....right?" She twiddled her thumbs "You aren't going to try anything reckless and get hurt are you?"
...♮Luke chuckled and raised an eyebrow♮...

"Don't worry it's cute"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]thana clenched her teeth tightly not wanting him to just be with her in her heart but she didnt say anything and just burried her face into his chest

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed and picked, Thana and carried her back to the castle. He saw the dragon, but just ordered it to follow himhim instead of flying. Once they made it back, Hayate took Thana to their room and put her down on the bed. "Are you feeling better?" He asked, changing his shirt because the other one was soaked with tears.

Roman said:
Hayate sighed and picked, Thana and carried her back to the castle. He saw the dragon, but just ordered it to follow himhim instead of flying. Once they made it back, Hayate took Thana to their room and put her down on the bed. "Are you feeling better?" He asked, changing his shirt because the other one was soaked with tears.
thana sat up and looked at him. "i cant lose you hayate." she said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitu blushed more and just layerd there embarrassed

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's neck giggling a bit♱...

''your always embarrassed Mitsu''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]thana sat up and looked at him. "i cant lose you hayate." she said again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate took a seat next to Thana and placed a hand on her shoulder, "How am I supposeto tocheat Death then? She's right here in front of me... Married to me. Maybe she can fix it..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's neck giggling a bit♱...
''your always embarrassed Mitsu''
"its not my fauly mother walked ikn on us." she said to her

--------------------

Roman said:
Hayate took a seat next to Thana and placed a hand on her shoulder, "How am I supposeto tocheat Death then? She's right here in front of me... Married to me. Maybe she can fix it..."
"you said you didnt want me to fix this." she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"its not my fauly mother walked ikn on us." she said to her
--------------------

[/QUOTE]
''i know''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"its not my fauly mother walked ikn on us." she said to her
--------------------

[/QUOTE]
"One time." Hayate said. "I'll let you fix it this one time, but if anything else like this happens, we're leaving it be." He told her. "And.. I'm not allowing this for myself, but for you." He said, laying down on his back.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i know''
"yea." was all she said to her

Roman said:
"One time." Hayate said. "I'll let you fix it this one time, but if anything else like this happens, we're leaving it be." He told her. "And.. I'm not allowing this for myself, but for you." He said, laying down on his back.
thana smiled and climbed onto him then pulled his shirt off then put a hand to the center of his chest and closed her eyes as she mutured a mixture of greek and latin and his chest started to glow

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yea." was all she said to her
thana smiled and climbed onto him then pulled his shirt off then put a hand to the center of his chest and closed her eyes as she mutured a mixture of greek and latin and his chest started to glow

[/QUOTE]
Hayate took a deep breath and closed his eyes. She should have left me that way... He thought to himself. He then cleared his mind of all thoughts and let her work.

Roman said:
Hayate took a deep breath and closed his eyes. She should have left me that way... He thought to himself. He then cleared his mind of all thoughts and let her work.
thana had heard that though when she was working and frowned as she pulled her hands away and black tendrils where pulled from his chest and she stared at them devastation on her face. "its me....." she said quietly

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yea." was all she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''this is very comfortable yknow?''

...♱Neo said as she giggled a bit realizing how long theyve been like this♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]thana had heard that though when she was working and frowned as she pulled her hands away and black tendrils where pulled from his chest and she stared at them devastation on her face. "its me....." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate opened his eyes and looked at her, "What? What are you talking about?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back