• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before looking over at Dakota "Yeah, don't most girls do that kind of thing, or is it just my family?" he asked curiously as they got to Roland's room, which had a few locks on it.

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not sure actually" she said with a giggle "They're the first I've seen doing it though" she said a nod.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Does Tobi get a reply?))

[/QUOTE]
((Yes xD I just had to go back for the others that weren't in the drop down menu.))

Alternated said:
"yes of course I hid them in my body" Mateus said winking and continues cooking "I'm making Belgian Waffles it's pretty convenient that you already have the ingredients in your refrigerator".
Elaena blinked "Oh, right" she said as looked at him then what he was cooking "Ah, cool, I haven't made those before, then again I don't cook much" she laughed a little before stretching.

Nonalaka said:
"I'm not sure actually" she said with a giggle "They're the first I've seen doing it though" she said a nod.
Roland rolled his eyes before pulling out two keys and unlocking the door to his room "Well, i just figured they do, but that just may be the girls from this area." he said with a chuckle before opening the door and a slight smell of oil and metal escaped.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked "Oh, right" she said as looked at him then what he was cooking "Ah, cool, I haven't made those before, then again I don't cook much" she laughed a little before stretching.
Mateus smiled "anyway just wait it will be finished soon" he said as he removed his apron and takes two plates.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess...video games''
Taylor hopped off the counter and set a timer for the pizza. "Alright. We can go play in my room. I had to buy another game because the last one just disappeared..." he said, walking out of the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm that power. But not the world will change a little to coexist with both of our wills." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and gently let go of Thana's hand so he can wrap it around her waist. "I'll be looking forward to it then. I don't really have any needs for the place to change."

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and gently let go of Thana's hand so he can wrap it around her waist. "I'll be looking forward to it then. I don't really have any needs for the place to change."
"One of the many reasons why I love you." She said as she leaned against him lovingly and smiled

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze softened as he pat her head, a gentle sense of calmness engulfing her form. But only for a mere moment. A sharp sensation ran through Layla's body, sticking precisely at her heart. Wincing, Layla's gaze shot back towards the school. She wasn't quite sure what was happening, or what had happened, but she knew it was most likely to piss her off. "....Something's wrong..." Placing her hands gently over her heart, Layla swallowed hard, burning tears forcing their way out the corners of her eyes. A part of her felt like it was missing, and it wasn't sitting well in the least. "My sons....something...wrong.." Layla's gaze lowered to the ground, a light flame engulfing the ends of her hair. Within moments, her hair was a fire red, a shimmered flame going across her irises to change their color as well. With one hand still over her heart, Layla lifted her aze and turned her attention back in the direction they came, staring. "Something happened."
200_s.gif

[/QUOTE]
Kalin raised an eyebrow as he heard Layala speak. "Huh? What happened? How do you kn- what the-!?" He looked on with an expression of surprised as he noticed the change in Layla's form. He looked back to the school, and ignited flames beneath the two of them once more and sending them flying to the school without a second thought. "Just hold on!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu gladly kissed back her back

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon deepened the kiss already forgetting about the embarrassment♱...

Roman said:
Taylor hopped off the counter and set a timer for the pizza. "Alright. We can go play in my room. I had to buy another game because the last one just disappeared..." he said, walking out of the kitchen.
''alright''

...✦Zenya said as she followed✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes before pulling out two keys and unlocking the door to his room "Well, i just figured they do, but that just may be the girls from this area." he said with a chuckle before opening the door and a slight smell of oil and metal escaped.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota simply shrugged "Maybe so" she said as he opened the door, she soon peeked through the door into the room.

Alternated said:
Mateus smiled "anyway just wait it will be finished soon" he said as he removed his apron and takes two plates.
Elaena nodded "Alright" she said as she smiled over at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"One of the many reasons why I love you." She said as she leaned against him lovingly and smiled

[/QUOTE]
"There can't be that many reasons though. I'm not that much." Hayate said, chuckling a little. "Besides, it's not like I accomplished anything super astonishing in my little human life... " he told her.

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...✦Zenya said as she followed✦...
"Alright. What's something you like to do in real life? That'd help me choose a game for us to play." Taylor said. "Trying to narrow down the search a little."

Roman said:
"Alright. What's something you like to do in real life? That'd help me choose a game for us to play." Taylor said. "Trying to narrow down the search a little."
''we could just play a shooting game...if you have that?''

Roman said:
"There can't be that many reasons though. I'm not that much." Hayate said, chuckling a little. "Besides, it's not like I accomplished anything super astonishing in my little human life... " he told her.
"There are many things to me love." She said in return to him

Nonalaka said:
Dakota simply shrugged "Maybe so" she said as he opened the door, she soon peeked through the door into the room.
Roland reached into the room and flipped the light switch on, on one side of the room there was a desk with rulers pencils and other tools used for sketching blue prints along with a lap and various large papers on it, still on that side of the room was a large bed in the corner with enough room on it to comfortably fit two people if not for the tools on it, on the other side of the room there was a dresser then some tool cabinets, all of which had atleast one drawer or another opened.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu kissed back happily the embarasment starting to vanish for her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo kept kissing Mitsu as she ran her fingers through Mitsu's hair♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''we could just play a shooting game...if you have that?''
"Of course I do! I have to keep up on the latest shooting games.. Those are my favorite." Taylor said, stopping in front of his and Celia's bedroom door. "Which makes me wonder, have you played Black Ops yet? Great game." He said, as he opened the door and went inside.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"There are many things to me love." She said in return to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Yeah? Well thanks. Maybe only you took the time to search deep down inside me and find what's making me worth a soul." He told her in a soft tone.

Roman said:
"Of course I do! I have to keep up on the latest shooting games.. Those are my favorite." Taylor said, stopping in front of his and Celia's bedroom door. "Which makes me wonder, have you played Black Ops yet? Great game." He said, as he opened the door and went inside.
''no. i heard of it...''

Roman said:
Talia blushed lightly, but it grew darker but not much. To Elora, 'she was too cute for her own good'... Yeah, she wouldn't say the same. If anything she'd call herself a fool for blushing from the compliment she gave her. Talia then looked away from Elora, and smiled nervously and spoke, "So yeah... Let's play video games."
latest

Talia eventually built up the courage to ask about Elora's compliment, "You think I'm... Too cute for my own good?" She asked, opening her bedroom door.

?Elora?

Elora stood up straighter and put her hands behind her head as she stretched a little before bringing them down to her side. "Mhm..." She hummed before nodding. "It could get you into trouble with me one day." Elora said jokingly. Well, she was half joking anyways because some of it was true. Once Talia opened the door, she peeked inside the room before heading in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back