• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaving]Thana smiled and nodded before she walked over to him and slid her hand into his. "Fun but don't go expecting not to be treated like one. Every being that lives in this realm can easily distinguish a ruler of there realm from the rest." She said to him as she rested her head on his shoulder and started out with him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate groaned, "I don't wanna be treated like a ruler. I just want o be treated as a father and husband by my family." He said, smiling. "Besides, how can you tell I'm a ruler? I look just like I always did. Nothing's changed."

Roman said:
Hayate groaned, "I don't wanna be treated like a ruler. I just want o be treated as a father and husband by my family." He said, smiling. "Besides, how can you tell I'm a ruler? I look just like I always did. Nothing's changed."
"Oh you'll be treated like a father and a husband by our family... But every other living thing here will recognize you as there ruler. And I can tell your one because I'm your wife, your lover, the mother to your childeren. Haven't you ever got the feeling while you where here that there was a sense of conformity in the land to a certain powers will?" She asked him as they walked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you say so but I still don't find how me asleep and sitting next to you is more embarrassing than me laying with you on a couch that brings us even closer together than we where last night. "He said a small smirk slipping into his lips.

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face got even redder "I-I wasn't thinking of it like th-that..." She said looking back in front of her, too embarrassed to look at him now.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko's face got even redder "I-I wasn't thinking of it like th-that..." She said looking back in front of her, too embarrassed to look at him now.
River just smiled more and leaned his head over hers. "Are you getting embarrassed now?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh you'll be treated like a father and a husband by our family... But every other living thing here will recognize you as there ruler. And I can tell your one because I'm your wife, your lover, the mother to your childeren. Haven't you ever got the feeling while you where here that there was a sense of conformity in the land to a certain powers will?" She asked him as they walked

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled and gave Thana a kiss. "And for all those reasons, I love you. You're my world. Along with the kids, as for your question... Sort of. Yeah...Why?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River just smiled more and leaned his head over hers. "Are you getting embarrassed now?" He asked

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko covered her face with her hands "n-no I'm not"

@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami watched him hit the wall, She gasped when he fell she went to where the door was suppose to be, she looked down at him with concern in her eyes ⚅...

"Hey are you o-"

...⚅ She was cut off when the gernades exploded sending her crashing down, she quickly catching herself her wings appeared and she covered the ground her wings vanished and she dropped to the floor she looked over at Paris ⚅...

"What the hell... We really pissed them off it seems... Anyways are you okay? Are you badly hurt?"

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blinked "Well I never said it was bad" she laughed before got inside as well "I just said it wasn't fast like the others"
Dakota laughed "Right" she said as the continued up the stairs "Quiet days? You make it sound like its a factory or something"
...♮Luke shook his head and looked around, Luke chuckled and Looked at her as he said the last part♮...

"I was just saying it wasn't bad meaning I like it... Like it was different from expected... Y'know kairassi you can be an airhead sometimes, you know that right?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu kissed back happily as she closed her eyes
river just sighed a little. "its not my fault your emmbarased one second then the next you act like we lay together all the time." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just kissed her lovingly♱...

Roman said:
Taylor had just put the last topping onto the pizza and looked at Zenya to answer her question. "Well now we just put it in the oven. I've just finished putting the cheese and stuff."
''alright''

...✦Zenya said as she placed the pizza in the oven✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...?Zenya said as she placed the pizza in the oven?...
Taylor watched as Zenya put the pizza in the oven. Once she closed the door, he hopped onto the counter and took a seat. He then smiled.

yuuzan_yoshida_x_reader__trust_by_xxblackbloodxx12-d8jkzjz.jpg

"What should we do while we wait? Play a game or something?" He asked, curiously.

Roman said:
Taylor watched as Zenya put the pizza in the oven. Once she closed the door, he hopped onto the counter and took a seat. He then smiled.
yuuzan_yoshida_x_reader__trust_by_xxblackbloodxx12-d8jkzjz.jpg

"What should we do while we wait? Play a game or something?" He asked, curiously.
''i guess we could..''

...♅After what seemed like hours in the rain, Akira finally moved. The rain had came to a stop minutes beforehand. Akira turned around and began walking out of the Fukushima Estate, talking to his mother, Ariadne, as he did so♅...

“ I'm going. ”

...☬Ariadne turned to face Akira, a clear look of surprise being evident on her face. She thought for a short moment, realising that talking him out of it was pointless. She replied☬...

“ Where to? ”

...♅Akira replied as he continued walking away from the estate, the sun soon beginning to set behind him♅...

“ My wife. ”

tumblr_mujgblXR0m1rrw07go1_500_zpsfymmeylw.gif

------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina glanced up at Kenji as he spoke, and her eyes widened. Akira's son? Kenji's nephew? Her eyes fell back on the body as the words sunk in, and she gasped silently as a hand went up to her mouth in shock. That was... that was horrible... just then Akira appeared back near them, covered in more blood than he left here with. Lumina soon followed Kenji, keeping close to him as it looked like he was still in a lot of pain. What a mess this was♤...

...ΨKenji sighed and looked away from the alter as he felt Akira's sudden presence. He looked around only to see a blood soaked Akira walk to the main household. It suddenly began to rain, prompting him to look down at the ground. He spokeΨ...

“ I can't believe this happened.. ”

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded "Alright.." She said quietly before hearing his question, she looked up at him "Ah, yes...I'm alright, I was just thinking about stuff" she said as she offered a small smile.
Raising his brow, Kaname stopped walking and turned himself to face Camilla completely. Her smile was smaller than usual, and her tone seemed a bit quiet. "Are you sure? If something's bothering you, then you can tell me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dunno...i dont really play games often...so what do you play?''
Taylor rubbed his chin in thought, "Well there's always card games, board games and video games." He said with a smile. "Oh and sports! Which sounds most interesting?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Both soon just returned to Josephine...
...❄︎Rini looked at them as they came back, soon speaking once they reached her❄︎...

"I suppose I should get the two of you back. Unless you two are hungry."

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin in thought, "Well there's always card games, board games and video games." He said with a smile. "Oh and sports! Which sounds most interesting?"
''i guess...video games''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked at them as they came back, soon speaking once they reached her❄︎...
"I suppose I should get the two of you back. Unless you two are hungry."
''im not really hungry..''

''yea i think il be fine..''

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin cocked his head slightly as he noticed Layla avoiding eye contact with him. He laughed it off, however, and nodded in response to her words. "Definitely, Lala-chan..." He whispered, patting her head softly once more.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze softened as he pat her head, a gentle sense of calmness engulfing her form. But only for a mere moment. A sharp sensation ran through Layla's body, sticking precisely at her heart. Wincing, Layla's gaze shot back towards the school. She wasn't quite sure what was happening, or what had happened, but she knew it was most likely to piss her off. "....Something's wrong..." Placing her hands gently over her heart, Layla swallowed hard, burning tears forcing their way out the corners of her eyes. A part of her felt like it was missing, and it wasn't sitting well in the least. "My sons....something...wrong.." Layla's gaze lowered to the ground, a light flame engulfing the ends of her hair. Within moments, her hair was a fire red, a shimmered flame going across her irises to change their color as well. With one hand still over her heart, Layla lifted her aze and turned her attention back in the direction they came, staring. "Something happened."

200_s.gif

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke shook his head and looked around, Luke chuckled and Looked at her as he said the last part♮...
"I was just saying it wasn't bad meaning I like it... Like it was different from expected... Y'know kairassi you can be an airhead sometimes, you know that right?"
Kairassi looked at him and huffed a little "I'm not an airhead!" she said with a pout "O-Okay maybe a little..." She then said quietly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Raising his brow, Kaname stopped walking and turned himself to face Camilla completely. Her smile was smaller than usual, and her tone seemed a bit quiet. "Are you sure? If something's bothering you, then you can tell me."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla shook her head a little "Well, Its just..." She looked at him "You are just going to talk....right?" She twiddled her thumbs "You aren't going to try anything reckless and get hurt are you?"

Roman said:
Hayate smiled and gave Thana a kiss. "And for all those reasons, I love you. You're my world. Along with the kids, as for your question... Sort of. Yeah...Why?"
"I'm that power. But not the world will change a little to coexist with both of our wills." She said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back