• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Yeah? Well thanks. Maybe only you took the time to search deep down inside me and find what's making me worth a soul." He told her in a soft tone.
thana immediately stopped him and turned so she was infront of him. "what do you mean?" she asked in worry of his words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed but smiled and broke the kiss after a bit. "i love you." she said soflty

[/QUOTE]
''i love you too Mitsu..''

...♱Neo said before nuzzling her neck♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no. i heard of it...''
Taylor chuckled, "You're missing out then. We can play together." He said, taking a seat on the bed when he went inside the room. "Here you go." He said, handing her a controller

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora stood up straighter and put her hands behind her head as she stretched a little before bringing them down to her side. "Mhm..." She hummed before nodding. "It could get you into trouble with me one day." Elora said jokingly. Well, she was half joking anyways because some of it was true. Once Talia opened the door, she peeked inside the room before heading in.

Talia turned and looked at Elora, trouble? She said trouble... That was something Talia tried to steer clear of. She wasn't much of the troublemaker and didn't want to disappoint her because of that. "What do you mean trouble?" She asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "You're missing out then. We can play together." He said, taking a seat on the bed when he went inside the room. "Here you go." He said, handing her a controller
...✦She soon sat on the edge of the bed and took the controller✦...

''thanks''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled and held her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just laid there closing her eyes, enjoying this moment with her♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]thana immediately stopped him and turned so she was infront of him. "what do you mean?" she asked in worry of his words

[/QUOTE]
"I told you before. I was always alone until I met Roman. Then he left to go do something and I was alone once again. But the reason I was alone was my own mother in the first place. She sent me away because she didn't know what to do about my powers... All I could do throughout those lonely days was wonder if I'm worth it. Am I just taking up space on the face of the Earth or anywhere at that." He said. "Then I finally decide to do something with my life and I find you... Which I'm glad I did decide I can make use of life. Now I have an amazing wife and two kids... But now I feel sort of guilty... That I've been keeping a secret from you all... It's my health."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just laid there closing her eyes, enjoying this moment with her♱...
mitsu smiled more and held her close

Roman said:
"I told you before. I was always alone until I met Roman. Then he left to go do something and I was alone once again. But the reason I was alone was my own mother in the first place. She sent me away because she didn't know what to do about my powers... All I could do throughout those lonely days was wonder if I'm worth it. Am I just taking up space on the face of the Earth or anywhere at that." He said. "Then I finally decide to do something with my life and I find you... Which I'm glad I did decide I can make use of life. Now I have an amazing wife and two kids... But now I feel sort of guilty... That I've been keeping a secret from you all... It's my health."
"wh-whats wrong?" she asked worriedly thinking he was gonna say he was diying.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon sat on the edge of the bed and took the controller✦...
''thanks''
Taylor nodded, "No problem~" he said, turning on the system. "Do you wanna play online or offline?" He asked, starting the game. "It's up to you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled more and held her close

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon nuzzled Mitsu's neck again lovingly♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled more and held her close

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed and slowly grabbed Thana's hands and held on to them, "Humans don't live very long lives.." he said softly. "...But mine has been cut shorter. " he told her. "I probably won't even make it pass my 40s..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im not really hungry..''
''yea i think il be fine..''
...❄︎Rini nodded and spoke before heading towards the elevator❄︎...

"Then I'll return you to Ms. Beatrice, since that's what she asked of me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...dont really mind..''
"We'll start offline so you get used to the new features they've added since the first two installments of the series." Taylor said, as he set them up a match. "I'll go easy on ya okay."

Roman said:
Hayate sighed and slowly grabbed Thana's hands and held on to them, "Humans don't live very long lives.." he said softly. "...But mine has been cut shorter. " he told her. "I probably won't even make it pass my 40s..."
"n-no you will.... i-ill keep you alive..... y-you cant leave me." she said as she started to tear up her chest hurting at the thought of not having him

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nodded and spoke before heading towards the elevator❄︎...
"Then I'll return you to Ms. Beatrice, since that's what she asked of me."
...Both soon started to wonder why Rini would take this kind of job as they followed...

Roman said:
"We'll start offline so you get used to the new features they've added since the first two installments of the series." Taylor said, as he set them up a match. "I'll go easy on ya okay."
''ok''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"n-no you will.... i-ill keep you alive..... y-you cant leave me." she said as she started to tear up her chest hurting at the thought of not having him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate shook his head, "No. You don't have to do that." He said softly. "Besides, I'll die knowing I had you and our family... Along with the friends along the way." He told her. "I'll die happy and most people don't have the luxury to even die that way."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Taylor started the match and chose a class once it finished loading. "Let's start. If you played the others, then you know some basic skills and stuff. Anyways, let the games begin."

(((( Wanna roll the dice and see who wins? ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-its not even nighttime, its morning..!''
"i-it is?!?" she asked thinking it would have been around one

Roman said:
Hayate shook his head, "No. You don't have to do that." He said softly. "Besides, I'll die knowing I had you and our family... Along with the friends along the way." He told her. "I'll die happy and most people don't have the luxury to even die that way."
"n-no i cant live without you.... p-please hayate..... dont leave me alone." she begged him as tears slid down her cheeks at his words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i-it is?!?" she asked thinking it would have been around one
"n-no i cant live without you.... p-please hayate..... dont leave me alone." she begged him as tears slid down her cheeks at his words

[/QUOTE]
''its been morning!''

...♱Neo said as she giggled♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i-it is?!?" she asked thinking it would have been around one

[/QUOTE]
Hayate let go of Thana's hands and held her in his arms. "I don't know what it is that I have... Not even the doctors. That being said, there's a chance I could beat this, but a higher chance I may not... Besides, you're the Grim Reaper. You dealt with death... You DEAL with it. Remember when Hina passed? You made it through that. You won't die if I do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back