• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]thana brought her hands to her head and put her head to his chest. "i-its me thats killing you." she said

[/QUOTE]
"How are you killing me?" Hayate asked, placing a hand on her head.

Roman said:
"How are you killing me?" Hayate asked, placing a hand on her head.
"millions of years ago a god sent peices of me into families of creatures so i miught find one and marry the,.. .and your family wasone but... its killing you." she said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled happily into the kiss

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon wrapped her arms around Mitsu's neck and kept kissing her♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"millions of years ago a god sent peices of me into families of creatures so i miught find one and marry the,.. .and your family wasone but... its killing you." she said

[/QUOTE]
Hayate hugged Thana and smiled, "Doesn't make it your fault." He said in a reassuring tone.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled inot the kiss

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo kept kissing Mitsu before she slipped her tongue into her mouth♱...

...??Celia was just walking out of the school after dealing with the harassment incident, whistling quietly to herself. Now that that issue had been dealt with and she taught those two teachers a lesson, as well as changing two of Talia's classes, she could finally go home. Gosh those two teachers were a pain to deal with, but at least they wouldn't be harassing her daughter or anyone anymore. Just as she had walked out of the school, a figure whizzed by her, causing Celia to spin around and fall to the floor. She blinked a few times before looking over at the figure, which had stopped to look back at who it had knocked over. It was Yoshino, looking out of breath and flustered. She seemed to be in a hurry... but to go where exactly???...

"Yoshino? Where are you going in such a rush?"

tumblr_nthlsx6K1X1tk8fm5o2_540.gif

...??Yoshino bent over and put her hands on her knees, breathing heavily. Her cheeks were flushed red and she was exhausted from running. She still didn't have enough energy to try and teleport herself since she had used most of it to change back to her original form. That and she also didn't know where their base was??...

"Asuka... is gone. She was... taken... by The... Soulless Ones."

tumblr_nyjphnJiX41ta7pubo1_540.gif

...??Celia had since gotten up from the ground and dusted off her clothes before freezing at Yoshino's words. Asuka was taken? How? When? Her hands clenched into fists. They were going to pay, all of them. She knew who The Soulless Ones were, since Asuka had explained it to her. While they were also her grade school bullies, they had also previously made a deal with Asuka and somewhere along the way things went wrong, then everything went down hill. They were enemies as far as Celia knew??...

"What?"

tumblr_nz7vxuLoWT1sgwm5lo6_400.gif

...??Celia spoke briefly before she whipped around and headed back towards into the school, going towards her classroom. There she would be able to figure out where exactly Asuka was and get the weapons she needed??...

"Follow me..."

"Where are we going?"

"My classroom."

...??Once they reached her classroom, Celia kicked open the door and stormed inside. She was beyond livid at this point, everyone in that group was going to die and she'd have fun doing it. Walking over to her desk, she pulled out a map she kept in her drawer and laid it down flat before closing her eyes. If she focused hard enough, she was positive she could pinpoint Asuka's location. Celia took a deep breath before exhaling slowly, soon focusing on where Asuka was. A dark room came into view, with an unconscious person lying on the floor. It was safe for her to assume it was Asuka, from her figure down to the color of her hair (which she could barely make out). The view zoomed out further to a grassy hill with a single building sitting on top of it. There! Celia's eyes shot open and she grabbed a marker before circling the area where she was. Now that they had location down, all they needed were weapons and she knew just where to get some. Moving out from behind the desk, she made her way over to the board before looking at the walls beside it. Where did she put that button again? It was somewhere around here... Celia felt the wall before feeling a bump and pushing down on it. The chalk board slowly opened from the center, soon revealing an array of guns that she kept??...

"Asuka is here. We need to devise a plan to get her and we'll need weapons. Actually, fuck plans. I'll do things my way."

tumblr_n1h9waGjIe1qc5g5do1_500.gif

...??Yoshino stared at the wall in shock. Celia just had guns lying around the classroom?! What was wrong with her?! What if one of the students found it or something??...

"You just have guns lying around?"

"Yeah... and you don't?"

"Of course not! I don't do guns, I'm more of a sword kind of girl."

"Then you won't need to take any of those."

"Certainly not. I can handle myself with my sword thank you very much."

...??Celia shrugged before grabbing a few weapons for herself and a small bag that she could have on her back. She put the knife and handgun in the bag, but handed the sniper to Yoshino for her to carry. While she was grabbing everything, her hair flattened out and turned to a pale blonde while her eyes changes to lightened bronze color. Celia ran a hand through her hair before looking over towards the door, her face void of emotion. Tilting her head towards the door, she spoke before the two headed out towards Asuka's location??...

"Let's go~"

891879012.2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...Both soon started to wonder why Rini would take this kind of job as they followed...
...❄︎Rini lead them to the elevator and pressed the button that Beatrice was on. With the silence, she wondered what was on their mind, so she decided to ask❄︎...

"Is something wrong?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed and slowly broke the kiss a little bit after. "we should get up." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''y-yeah..''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini lead them to the elevator and pressed the button that Beatrice was on. With the silence, she wondered what was on their mind, so she decided to ask❄︎...
"Is something wrong?"
''im just wondering why you would take such a job...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled more and then kissed her again before sitting up and stretching her arms

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo sat up as well♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"it is because i asked for it." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
"I'm still not mad... Just curious as to why you'd want such a thing." Hayate said,

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo sat up as well♱...
Mitsu yawned again before she smiled at neo and got up

Roman said:
"I'm still not mad... Just curious as to why you'd want such a thing." Hayate said,
"Because no one would even look at me as a potential lover so I asked the god if he could do this for me and he did." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu yawned again before she smiled at neo and got up
"Because no one would even look at me as a potential lover so I asked the god if he could do this for me and he did." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Thana and frowned, angry at her for believing she'd never find love. "Even with the fragments, I'd still love you. No matter what."

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami hugged him back and nods ⚅...
"Yea I'm fine"
"Lets get you home." he said putting her on his back. She looked weary, so he would carry her home. "Hold on, and tell me the way!" he said as he ran with her through the factory to the exit.

@Mayyflower

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Thana and frowned, angry at her for believing she'd never find love. "Even with the fragments, I'd still love you. No matter what."
"I was nieev at the time and desperate to feel loved." She said to him

Roman said:
Talia giggled and hit Elora on her shoulder, "I love hugs tickles and all that stuff! In a way I'm still a kid I guess." She said, before flopping onto her bed. "You can start the game, I'll watch." She told her, as she sat up, hugging her pillow to her chest.

✢Elora✢

Elora rubbed her shoulder afterwards and chuckled, "Yeah..." She said quietly before grabbing a controller and taking a seat on the edge of her bed. "What's in the console? I can't go into it blind and look like an idiot not knowing what to do." She said with a laugh before bringing her legs up and sitting crisscross.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im just wondering why you would take such a job...''
...❄︎Rini tilted her head in thought before shrugging. Truthfully, she didn't know why she was working here. Though it wasn't like she hated it or anything❄︎...

"Why? Well... I don't know. It's not bad or anything."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back