• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I was nieev at the time and desperate to feel loved." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, and leaned up. "Yeah... You didn't need to do that. You're perfectly fine the way you are." He told her, before leaning closer and kissing her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♝Masahi smiled then nodded before removing his arms from around Kaori and sitting up to stretch, letting out a yawn before looking down at her, already feeling like he should of just stayed there all day to hold her, but he didn't have the needs of eating and drinking, so he figured she would probably need something by now. After taking a quick glace at Kaori laying there Masahi swung his legs off the other side of the bed before reaching down and grabbing his pant then pulling them on. Standing up Masahi figured he look for something simple to make this time, he thought he remembered some orange juice in the fridge and after some thought Masahi left the room and went to the kitchen and looked through the cupboards before finding some pancake mix and a frying pan, soon going to work at making the pancakes♝...

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori smiled as well as Masahi as he got up, thankful he was willing to get up so she didn't have to. Yeah, she definitely wasn't going to move from this spot for the rest of the day. Her body wasn't having it. This bed was too comfy as well. She was almost sad he had to leave, considering how warm he was. But she really was hungry, and she couldn't just go all day without food. So for now she just snuggled into the blankets, waiting for Masahi to return☆...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu yawned again before she smiled at neo and got up
"Because no one would even look at me as a potential lover so I asked the god if he could do this for me and he did." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon got some clothes and put them on♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini tilted her head in thought before shrugging. Truthfully, she didn't know why she was working here. Though it wasn't like she hated it or anything❄︎...
"Why? Well... I don't know. It's not bad or anything."
''i guess...i just hope you wont be serving to do...'those' stuff eventually...''

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora rubbed her shoulder afterwards and chuckled, "Yeah..." She said quietly before grabbing a controller and taking a seat on the edge of her bed. "What's in the console? I can't go into it blind and look like an idiot not knowing what to do." She said with a laugh before bringing her legs up and sitting crisscross.

Talia looked at Elora and put a finger to her chin in thought. "I.." she then shrugged and looked over at the tv. "I don't remember. Last time I played I fell asleep so I don't really recall that all..."

@Lumina[/URL]
...۞Yumi laughed, rolling her eyes as she set her now empty cup down and stood up. Shed give them some space, so she quickly slipped out of the room to go find the landlady and see if there was anything she could do to help around the area۞...

...⊗Kanon made a surprised sound before it was cut off by Achilles lips on her own, and immediately her mind melted away. There was something about his kisses that just made her weak in the knees. Or in this case, thoughts. She could only succumb to his attack, not that she really minded of course. Happily she wrapped her arms around him, kissing back, not even noticing or caring that Yumi had left⊗...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled more and just sat up a little then leaned over her and watched her face waiting for her to look at him

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko moves her finger's to uncover her eye's, glancing at him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland reached into the room and flipped the light switch on, on one side of the room there was a desk with rulers pencils and other tools used for sketching blue prints along with a lap and various large papers on it, still on that side of the room was a large bed in the corner with enough room on it to comfortably fit two people if not for the tools on it, on the other side of the room there was a dresser then some tool cabinets, all of which had atleast one drawer or another opened.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked around when he turned on the light, her eyes glancing back and forth, soon settling in the tools. "Do you just, sleep with these? Wouldn't it hurt if you accidentally rolled onto them in your sleep?" She asked with a small laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess...i just hope you wont be serving to do...'those' stuff eventually...''
...❄︎Rini looked at her confused, what stuff? Like cleaning around the office. Her fourteen year old mind couldn't put together the other 'stuff' that Neruka was talking about❄︎...

"I don't know what you're talking about. What stuff?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅After what seemed like hours in the rain, Akira finally moved. The rain had came to a stop minutes beforehand. Akira turned around and began walking out of the Fukushima Estate, talking to his mother, Ariadne, as he did so♅...
“ I'm going. ”

...☬Ariadne turned to face Akira, a clear look of surprise being evident on her face. She thought for a short moment, realising that talking him out of it was pointless. She replied☬...

“ Where to? ”

...♅Akira replied as he continued walking away from the estate, the sun soon beginning to set behind him♅...

“ My wife. ”

tumblr_mujgblXR0m1rrw07go1_500_zpsfymmeylw.gif

------------

...ΨKenji sighed and looked away from the alter as he felt Akira's sudden presence. He looked around only to see a blood soaked Akira walk to the main household. It suddenly began to rain, prompting him to look down at the ground. He spokeΨ...

“ I can't believe this happened.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina's gaze had also fallen to the ground. She felt the rain hitting her body, but she didn't really mind. Even if her body hated the rain, she didn't really care at the moment. Her thoughts were all on Kenji, and Akira as well. Truthfully she felt like she just witnessed something she shouldn't have. This was a pretty big family issue. Was it really okay that she was here? And really, she couldn't possibly understand what they were going through or how they were feeling. Would she even be of any help to Kenji through this. Frowning, she watched the water drip from her hair and fall on the ground, mixing with all the wet spots already there. All she could do for Kenji now was offer her company and silent support♤...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked at her confused, what stuff? Like cleaning around the office. Her fourteen year old mind couldn't put together the other 'stuff' that Neruka was talking about❄︎...
"I don't know what you're talking about. What stuff?"
''sexual..''

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and raised an eyebrow♮...
"Don't worry it's cute"
Kairassi blushed lightly, shaking her head a little before glancing out the window of the cabin.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi blushed lightly, shaking her head a little before glancing out the window of the cabin.
...♮Luke shook his head and looked around, he yawned and stretched♮...

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami blinked when he put her on his back, Didn't he just fall from a building? It should be him on her back..? She shook her head and just went along with it, she pointed in the directions he needed to go ⚅...
"A few blocks from the park..."
(Paris is well resilient, like One Punch Man, minus the ungodly strength.)

He retraced his steps to the park, and then he ran like a hunter through the park, with her guiding him. "So will I get to see you again?" he asked as he crossed the blocked off streets, behind the soldiers.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just sat there, frozen, staring up at these mechs that wanted to arrest them. For what? What did they do? They hadn't done anything! They were just living peacefully in the forest! Why... why was this happening? A few more tears streaked down her terrorized face before she was suddenly grabbed, nearly tripping as Len dragged her out of the house. She could barely think as her feet pounder against the earth, running to somewhere she didn't know. Her lungs were burning but she didn't have a choice. She just had to trust Len... and trust that Ayen would come soon too♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi laughed, rolling her eyes as she set her now empty cup down and stood up. Shed give them some space, so she quickly slipped out of the room to go find the landlady and see if there was anything she could do to help around the area۞...
...⊗Kanon made a surprised sound before it was cut off by Achilles lips on her own, and immediately her mind melted away. There was something about his kisses that just made her weak in the knees. Or in this case, thoughts. She could only succumb to his attack, not that she really minded of course. Happily she wrapped her arms around him, kissing back, not even noticing or caring that Yumi had left⊗...
(this could be a Harlequin romance novel.... xD )

He drank his fill of her kisses as he was left breathless. He fought down his baser instincts in favor of keeping the romance alive, and keeping a roof over their heads. "Darling, I need a bath before I go to work." he said.

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
(Origami doesn't know that)
...⚅ Origami smiled alittle and nods ⚅...

"Yea at least I hope we can.."
(would it be to stupid if he could manifest a bow, Quincy style? just a thought.)

"Me too." he said as he leapt over some fallen garbage cans and made his way to her place. He arrived in front of her building as the sun was starting to light the sky up. "I had a wonderful evening. Let's do it again sometimes." he said, letting her off his back. His knees were shaky, but that was from him falling for her.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
(No it wouldn't be stupid)
...⚅ Origami got off his back and walked Infront of him she smiled and looked at him ⚅...

"I'm glad I got to spend the day with you, thank you"
"Aww, it was my pleasure." he said sheepishly,as he rubbed the back of his head. "Well, I guess your wanting some sleep, I think I will go to sleep my self." he grinned.

@Mayyflower

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke shook his head and looked around, he yawned and stretched♮...
Kairassi turned to look at him as he yawned, blinking a few times "Are you bored already?" She asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back