• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira left the Estate's grounds and vanished, soon appearing within a field full of white anemone flowers. He had appeared there, as he had sensed his wife's presence within the large compound that now stood directly infront of him. He spoke as his gaze lowered from the building to the ground♅...
She's in there..

tumblr_m1r69gohUu1qeyqtjo1_1280_zpsdnsev68v.png

-----------------------

...ΨKenji remained staring at the ground as the rain proceeded to fall around him. Just before the droplets of rain touched him, they would evaporate due to the innate heat that was passively being released from his body. His form soon changed, returning to his standard appearance. The scars and damaged tissue that was in his body vanished as this occurred, his black hair soon returning to it's red colour. His irises soon raised to Kuroh's body as a saddened expression formed on his face. He spoke to Lumina, his voice being soft and gentleΨ...

“ We should follow Akira. He won't be in the right state of mind to do anything rationally.. ”

View attachment 209910

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina hadn't really noticed the heat, simply due to just being used to his heat anyways. She only noticed he had changed by the fact that she couldn't feel any rain on the parts of her body nearest him. This prompted her to look up at her pair, noting the saddened look in his eyes and the way he was speaking. She agreed, knowing how tough things must be on Akira right now... but was he okay enough to do it? Lumina slipped her hand in his, squeezing the slightest bit as she nodded. It did make her relieved and happy that he said "we" instead of "I". After she nodded Lumina spoke, in the same soft tone she had been♤...

"Right. I'll be there with you, but... promise you won't do anything reckless?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori laid there for a while, getting warm and snuggly in the blankets before her nose twitched a bit. Inhaling, she smelled (and heard) pancakes being cooked, and was surprised to smell a lack of... burning. In fact, it all smelled... good. The food was probably close to being done, so with a grunt and a wince Kaori was sitting up, exhaling from the effort as she rested her head against the headboard. Out of habit she had the blankets pulled up against her. Not out of being ashamed of her body, but more for self consciousness about the giant scar in her chest. When Masahi came in the room and handed her his shirt she took in gladly, slipping it on. As she raised her arms to put it on the scar was visible, before disappearing under the soft black material. Kaori smiled a bit, noticing how nice it smelled. Like.. Masahi. She spoke once the shirt was on☆...

"Yes, thank you."
...♝Masahi smiled before sitting next to her on the bed, now just holding the pancakes and orange juice out for her, up to this point balancing the plate on his fore arm but now grabbing it with his right hand so there wasn't a chance for it to drop onto the bed when Kaori grabs for it. Once she had his shirt on he chuckled as it was big on her, though to be fair he got it two sizes up from what he should wear in order to hide the finer lines of his upper body and his general build. Now that he thought about it it probably would go mid way down her thighs. He shook his head at the thought, he was sure there would be another time for thoughts about her body, but for right now he just offered the syrup covered pancakes again♝...

"No problem, i mean, i wouldn't be a very good person if i didn't offer to do this~"

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora laughed and looked back at her, "Well I guess it'll be a shot in the dark then. Oh well~" She looked back at the tv and and turned on the console, waiting for it to boot up. Once it did, it became apparent that she had been playing Batman Arkham Knight. Having no idea what that was, but thinking it might as well be fun, so she started the game up and just continued from story mode. It took her about 30 minutes before Elora finally figured out what she was suppose to do. "I honestly suck at games..." She muttered.

Talia giggled and nodded in agreement, "In a situation like this a shot in the dark isn't bad." She told Elora with a smile. "If you think about it, the randomness of it actually makes it all the more fun." She added, as she hugged her pillow a little tighter. Once Elora started the game, Talia scooter closer to watch, upon hearing her say she sucked at video games, Talia chuckled and shook her head, "Practice! It makes perfect, my friend!"

Roman said:
Hayate smiled into the kiss, soon leaning back down, bring Thana with him. He pulled away from the kiss and started to kiss her neck.
Thana blushed and gasped a little as she brought her hands to the back of his head and smiled

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira left the Estate's grounds and vanished, soon appearing within a field full of white anemone flowers. He had appeared there, as he had sensed his wife's presence within the large compound that now stood directly infront of him. He spoke as his gaze lowered from the building to the ground♅...
She's in there..

tumblr_m1r69gohUu1qeyqtjo1_1280_zpsdnsev68v.png

-----------------------

...ΨKenji remained staring at the ground as the rain proceeded to fall around him. Just before the droplets of rain touched him, they would evaporate due to the innate heat that was passively being released from his body. His form soon changed, returning to his standard appearance. The scars and damaged tissue that was in his body vanished as this occurred, his black hair soon returning to it's red colour. His irises soon raised to Kuroh's body as a saddened expression formed on his face. He spoke to Lumina, his voice being soft and gentleΨ...

“ We should follow Akira. He won't be in the right state of mind to do anything rationally.. ”

View attachment 209910

[/QUOTE]
...❤︎Celia and Yoshino had gotten there a couple minutes before Akira had arrived. They were both hidden away in the trees that were a couple of feet away from the large house. Celia had her back against one of the trees, her gaze fixated on the house Asuka resided in. Yoshino up in the tree, trying to devise a plan for both of them. So far... nothing had been confirmed since Celia didn't think she needed a plan. Thinking of one took too much time. Pulling out a piece of candy, she spoke after taking a bite of it❤︎...

"Are you done yet? I already said we don't need a plan."

tumblr_nqgp4kD21z1s27wxco1_500.gif

...♦︎Yoshino frowned and nodded, to her the plan was important. She wasn't as reckless as Celia was, so she couldn't just run in and do whatever. That was like a death sentence... well, no really but it was pretty bad. The two conversed briefly before Yoshino looked back down at the layout of the house she had received. If she was correct, Asuka was somewhere towards the top of the house with guards and members scattered around the area. She was positive I've there would be guards in front of the door that Asuka was behind. Yoshino sighed before looking at the house to see any type of openings before looking down at the map♦︎...

"We can't just run in there wildly or else every other group member will be noted that we're in the complex. If we're at least stealthy, we can be in and out."

"I'm just gonna kill everyone anyways... I don't see the point of the plan."

"The point is that if they find out we're here, they'll probably kill her or take her somewhere else and then we'll be back at square one. Think how bad that'll be if that actually happened."

...❤︎Celia rolled her eyes before looking away from the house and surveying the front lawn. Her eyes widened in surprise to see Akira there, though her surprise quickly faded. It seemed likely that he would be here, since Asuka and Akira were pairs and all. Though it wasn't explained in depths, Asuka did take time to explain a little of what pairs where so she understood a little of it. Not really a lot of it because the topic didn't interest her all that much. Looking around for something to throw, she wondered if she would just try and get his attention but decided against it. Celia looked away from Akira and towards the house again before she began tapping her foot, impatiently waiting for Yoshino to be done❤︎...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia and Yoshino had gotten there a couple minutes before Akira had arrived. They were both hidden away in the trees that were a couple of feet away from the large house. Celia had her back against one of the trees, her gaze fixated on the house Asuka resided in. Yoshino up in the tree, trying to devise a plan for both of them. So far... nothing had been confirmed since Celia didn't think she needed a plan. Thinking of one took too much time. Pulling out a piece of candy, she spoke after taking a bite of it❤︎...
"Are you done yet? I already said we don't need a plan."

tumblr_nqgp4kD21z1s27wxco1_500.gif

...♦︎Yoshino frowned and nodded, to her the plan was important. She wasn't as reckless as Celia was, so she couldn't just run in and do whatever. That was like a death sentence... well, no really but it was pretty bad. The two conversed briefly before Yoshino looked back down at the layout of the house she had received. If she was correct, Asuka was somewhere towards the top of the house with guards and members scattered around the area. She was positive I've there would be guards in front of the door that Asuka was behind. Yoshino sighed before looking at the house to see any type of openings before looking down at the map♦︎...

"We can't just run in there wildly or else every other group member will be noted that we're in the complex. If we're at least stealthy, we can be in and out."

"I'm just gonna kill everyone anyways... I don't see the point of the plan."

"The point is that if they find out we're here, they'll probably kill her or take her somewhere else and then we'll be back at square one. Think how bad that'll be if that actually happened."

...❤︎Celia rolled her eyes before looking away from the house and surveying the front lawn. Her eyes widened in surprise to see Akira there, though her surprise quickly faded. It seemed likely that he would be here, since Asuka and Akira were pairs and all. Though it wasn't explained in depths, Asuka did take time to explain a little of what pairs where so she understood a little of it. Not really a lot of it because the topic didn't interest her all that much. Looking around for something to throw, she wondered if she would just try and get his attention but decided against it. Celia looked away from Akira and towards the house again before she began tapping her foot, impatiently waiting for Yoshino to be done❤︎...
...♅Akira began walking down the path which lead to the house where Asuka was being held. As he drew closer, two guards noticed him and walked over to intercept Akira. When they reached him, they spoke as they raised and pointed their guns towards his body, showing absolutely no fear. Akira closed his eyes for a few moments as one of the guards spoke. He slowly reopened his eyes and revealed his Tengan as he responded, the guards soon lowering and dropping their guns upon making eye contact♅...

“ Stop, this is a restricted area. Leave now or you will be shot and killed. ”

You will walk until your legs break, then you will crawl off of a mountain and die.

giphy%204_zpsonxss7y1.gif

...☄The guards nodded as if in a trance, and replied as they began walking away from the house and down the long, narrow path to their certain doom☄...

Sure..

...♅Akira deactivated his Tengan and looked to the ground beside him, in the direction in which he sensed two presences, one being Yoshino, another being unfamiliar to him. He spoke in a slightly gentle and sad tone as he did so, shortly before he began walking towards the house's main door♅...

“ I know you're out there. Are you coming or what? ”

Hikaru_Kurosaki_profile_zpsglxygty3.jpg

---------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina hadn't really noticed the heat, simply due to just being used to his heat anyways. She only noticed he had changed by the fact that she couldn't feel any rain on the parts of her body nearest him. This prompted her to look up at her pair, noting the saddened look in his eyes and the way he was speaking. She agreed, knowing how tough things must be on Akira right now... but was he okay enough to do it? Lumina slipped her hand in his, squeezing the slightest bit as she nodded. It did make her relieved and happy that he said "we" instead of "I". After she nodded Lumina spoke, in the same soft tone she had been♤...
"Right. I'll be there with you, but... promise you won't do anything reckless?"
...ΨKenji looked back towards his pair, looking their now clasped hands. He thought for a few moments, shortly before replying and forcing a convincing smile, given the circumstances they were in. It'd be hard for Kenji to show a genuine smile, especially when they were situated directly beside his nephew's corpse.Ψ...

“ Me, reckless?
No, of course not~

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon was left breathing hard when he was done, her cheeks flushed pink for many, many reasons. She looked up to him as he spoke, her voice agreeable and playful⊗...
"Agreed. I'll take one after you... or would you like me to join you?~"
"Can't today, gotta go to work, then try to find some more clothes." he said. "Besides, I do not think you can handle it, yet." he said playfully, adding a quick kiss and a dramatic leap from the bed and a dash to the bathroom...

@Lumina

Roman said:
Talia giggled and nodded in agreement, "In a situation like this a shot in the dark isn't bad." She told Elora with a smile. "If you think about it, the randomness of it actually makes it all the more fun." She added, as she hugged her pillow a little tighter. Once Elora started the game, Talia scooter closer to watch, upon hearing her say she sucked at video games, Talia chuckled and shook her head, "Practice! It makes perfect, my friend!"

✢Elora✢

"How is randomness good?" Elora asked questionably before pursed her lips, soon groaning when she died before the game restarted her from the position she was at before. "Practice, smactice. I'm usually good at a lot of things... besides cooking and playing video games, but everything else is on par." She said once she started playing again, staring intently at the tv as she did.

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi turned to look at him as he yawned, blinking a few times "Are you bored already?" She asked
...♮Luke looked over at her and nods a little♮...

"Yea just alittle, what's the point of this ride?"

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami rubbed her arms and looked down alittle, she shrugged and looked back up at him ⚅...
"I mean I don't really sleep"
(she should just come out and say it. Paris wont get the hint unless it hits him on the head like a wash basin.)

"Oh?" he asked. "Well, I guess just leaving you out here isn't a good Idea, so I will walk you to your apartment." He said as he bent down and kissed her again..

@Mayyflower

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini's jaw dropped as she stared at her. Did she hear her right? Did Neruka just said she could possibly be doing more... sexual things later? Coming back to her senses, she frantically shook her head before speaking??...
"N-No of course not! Ms. Beatrice would never do that to me!"

tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo7_1280.png
''and you only worked for her...just for an hour and you trust her already?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've been craving pancakes forever." She said with a giggle to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright then. il cook some''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back