• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river just held her tightly as they sat together

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko slowly hugged him back, not looking at him though.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko slowly hugged him back, not looking at him though.
river saw that she wasnt looking at her and smiled a little more deciding to teas her or just make her blush so he pulled her closer and rested his chin on her shoulder as he nuzzled her neck softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled as she kissed back before resting her head on neos upper chest and smiling more

[/QUOTE]
''this is comfortable...isnt it?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''the files back at UN HQ...i picked up a file of you and stored it in my room. since i was told to research...''
...❄︎Rini didn't even bother to ask anymore questions. She didn't know what UN was, she didn't get why this girl had to do research and she didn't want to know. It would just confuse her more. Rini walked up to the elevator and pressed the button, soon speaking as she watched the numbers go down❄︎...

"Right... Let's just get you two fitted and back to Beatrice."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla's gaze trailed sideways once his gaze met hers. Fumbling with her hands, Layla slowly nodded her head, mumbling her reply. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." Shifting her attention back towards the sky, Layla smiled and stretched. "The sky is always a beautiful thing."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin cocked his head slightly as he noticed Layla avoiding eye contact with him. He laughed it off, however, and nodded in response to her words. "Definitely, Lala-chan..." He whispered, patting her head softly once more.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river saw that she wasnt looking at her and smiled a little more deciding to teas her or just make her blush so he pulled her closer and rested his chin on her shoulder as he nuzzled her neck softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko froze and her face reddened.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini didn't even bother to ask anymore questions. She didn't know what UN was, she didn't get why this girl had to do research and she didn't want to know. It would just confuse her more. Rini walked up to the elevator and pressed the button, soon speaking as she watched the numbers go down❄︎...
"Right... Let's just get you two fitted and back to Beatrice."
''k..''

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori just continued to look up at Masahi, her eyes still looking up at him with slight disbelief. She was really his first? The idea seemed so foreign to her. She really would have thought he, yknow, did it with at least one other person. But, as she listened to his words, she couldn't help but feel somewhat happy. He really wanted to wait for her? She didn't know if she could say the same thing, but she was glad her first time was with him. Speaking of that, there was a dull pain in her pelvic area that she subconsciously ignored until now, and as she moved against Masahi a bit it jostled the area making her wince. She spoke softly, laying her head back tiredly☆...
"Oof, I'll be feeling that all day."
...♝Masahi smiled at her, yeah, he may have gone a bit overboard last night, and truly he did have enough stamina if he wanted to continue last night, but he figured since he was really actively watching the amount of strength he was using he may have ended up being a bit rough, thus he ended before his stamina demanded it. But on the previous subject she was his first and if things turned out weird then she would also be his last, and thats the only way he'd see it, only one person to give his everything to and after that no one else. When Kaori had spoke Masahi simply chuckled before pecking her cheek with a gentle kiss and speaking softly♝...

"That would be my fault, so i guess it's only right for me to take responsibility, so how might you have me repay that pain?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"mhm" mitsu said quietly to neo

[/QUOTE]
''how long should we stay like this?''

...♱Neo said as she giggled. She asked this since they both were naked, and didnt care if they were still naked♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...❄︎Rini hummed a little while she waited before the elevator dinged, signifying that it had arrived. The doors slowly opened before she stepped in and slpke as she waited for them to step in, her finger poised over the the number five button❄︎...

"Actually, what's that UN? I've never really heard of that before."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how long should we stay like this?''
...♱Neo said as she giggled. She asked this since they both were naked, and didnt care if they were still naked♱...
mitsu smiled and closed her eyes. "i dont care" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled knowing she was blushing and continued to nuzzle her neck teasingly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko glanced at him, only to blush even more and quickly looked away "w-what a-a-are you d-doing"

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana couldn't see, and she was frozen in place, not knowing what was going on. At this point she was crying, but it wasn't because of the tear gas. Scary people were coming in here, saying that they were going to destroy them, and she was pretty sure she was shaking as well. She spoke softly, her voice wavering and full of fear and tears♧...
"...w-what... L-Len..."

@Tobi Neafearn
@Lumina[/URL]

@Tobi Neafearn
...♖Len manged to get up slowly before hearing the weird metal things talk, crimes against humanity? Rubbish, he had done no such thing and he was sure Lilliana hadn't either, heck, for that matter, where the hell was his father? Clearing his head he stood in front of Lilliana before speaking, hoping reason would work♖...

"Before i make my decision, i must ask, what have we done, me and my sister, to warrant such accusations? And if you don't know then do you have a higher ranking person that i can ask?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko glanced at him, only to blush even more and quickly looked away "w-what a-a-are you d-doing"
river smiled and looked at her. "trying to see if i can get you used to me so youll stop being nervous and blushing." he said to her

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked "O-Oh, Right" she laughed a little "I get it now..." She said with a smile.
Roland chuckled before looking over at Dakota "Yeah, don't most girls do that kind of thing, or is it just my family?" he asked curiously as they got to Roland's room, which had a few locks on it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled and looked at her. "trying to see if i can get you used to me so youll stop being nervous and blushing." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko glanced at him "it's gonna take a lot if that's what you're trying to achieve" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back