• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"then ill just have to work to that." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"If I don't die from embarrassment before then..." she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len manged to get up slowly before hearing the weird metal things talk, crimes against humanity? Rubbish, he had done no such thing and he was sure Lilliana hadn't either, heck, for that matter, where the hell was his father? Clearing his head he stood in front of Lilliana before speaking, hoping reason would work♖...
"Before i make my decision, i must ask, what have we done, me and my sister, to warrant such accusations? And if you don't know then do you have a higher ranking person that i can ask?"

[/QUOTE]
It speaks again. "Supers #0023234 and #0024245, you are hereby under arrest for crimes against humanity. Submit to the arrest or be destroyed." The mecha took aim at the boy and girl. "You now have thirty seconds to comply." It said as it moved in for the arrest.

@Tobi Neafearn

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini hummed a little while she waited before the elevator dinged, signifying that it had arrived. The doors slowly opened before she stepped in and slpke as she waited for them to step in, her finger poised over the the number five button❄︎...
"Actually, what's that UN? I've never really heard of that before."
''United Kingdoms. but the military force of it is trying to...capture supernatural and chip them. but i can see, you already chipped. but honestly, i work for that stupid Arab thats trying to kidnap Scarlett. though, my plans have failed and he'll think i betrayed him''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled and closed her eyes. "i dont care" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
''okay. we can stay like this for a while then..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"dont worry ill make sure that doesznt happen." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"r-right..." Kyoko said and looked at him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi smiled at her, yeah, he may have gone a bit overboard last night, and truly he did have enough stamina if he wanted to continue last night, but he figured since he was really actively watching the amount of strength he was using he may have ended up being a bit rough, thus he ended before his stamina demanded it. But on the previous subject she was his first and if things turned out weird then she would also be his last, and thats the only way he'd see it, only one person to give his everything to and after that no one else. When Kaori had spoke Masahi simply chuckled before pecking her cheek with a gentle kiss and speaking softly♝...
"That would be my fault, so i guess it's only right for me to take responsibility, so how might you have me repay that pain?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Really though, its not like Kaori was really mad about the pain. After all, she had wanted to do it, and she knew of this consequence, and she accepted it was going to happen. But it still didn't stop her from reacting out of instinct to the pain. It was a different kind of pain than she had ever felt before, in a place that she had never felt it before, so she wasn't sure how to deal with it. Really all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball in bed and never leave. Her body was giving her strong signs that it didn't want to move, and she was okay with that. So she smiled a bit as he kissed her cheek, speaking afterward☆...

"Hm. Well... I could go for something to drink and eat. I don't see myself leaving this bed today, so can I ask you to get it for me?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len manged to get up slowly before hearing the weird metal things talk, crimes against humanity? Rubbish, he had done no such thing and he was sure Lilliana hadn't either, heck, for that matter, where the hell was his father? Clearing his head he stood in front of Lilliana before speaking, hoping reason would work♖...
"Before i make my decision, i must ask, what have we done, me and my sister, to warrant such accusations? And if you don't know then do you have a higher ranking person that i can ask?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]It speaks again. "Supers #0023234 and #0024245, you are hereby under arrest for crimes against humanity. Submit to the arrest or be destroyed." The mecha took aim at the boy and girl. "You now have thirty seconds to comply." It said as it moved in for the arrest.
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana was finally starting to be able to see again, and all she saw was the giant mechs standing on the other side of Len. Her eyes widened and her breath hitched, freezing in her throat. Why... why were they here? What did they want? A few tears slipped from her eyes as her mouth opened slightly, a scream wanting to form but never actually happening. She couldn't take her eyes off them, but she couldn't move either, stuck frozen as the mechs moved in to grab her♧...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu nodded and smiled a little. "ok" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo only smiled and just held her♱...

@Lumina[/URL]
...۞Yumi simply smiled, setting the cup down so she could stretch upward. As she watched Achilles disappear with her sister under the blanket, she wondered yet again where they had met and what the circumstances were of their meeting. Kanon was never one for boys or anything of the like, so of course she'd be curious as to why her sister was now with this man, whoever he was. But, Kanon was happy, so as her stretches died down she grabbed her water, taking another drink۞...

...⊗Kanon just let herself be pulled into the blanket burrito, snuggling more against him in the process. Their chests were completely smushed against each other, and it hadn't quite dawned on the girl how intimate this position between them was. But his tone of voice was playful and infectious, so instead Kanon fell into that rhythm, speaking in the same tone of voice he was speaking to her⊗...

"This dumb little lamb likes the lion. And pssh, I say let her come!"

Nonalaka said:
Elaena stared at him, rubbing one of her eyes a bit, "you can pull utensils out of nowhere too?" She asked curiously before peeking over his shoulder a little "What're you making?"
"yes of course I hid them in my body" Mateus said winking and continues cooking "I'm making Belgian Waffles it's pretty convenient that you already have the ingredients in your refrigerator".

HimeragiSeiker said:
''United Kingdoms. but the military force of it is trying to...capture supernatural and chip them. but i can see, you already chipped. but honestly, i work for that stupid Arab thats trying to kidnap Scarlett. though, my plans have failed and he'll think i betrayed him''
...??Once Seria and Neruka were inside the elevator, Rini pressed the button for all of them to go to the fifth floor. The doors slowly closed and the elevator started to rise before she turned to Neruka smiling. Though hearing her next words confused her. Rini's ears dropped and her face looked almost blank, though the smile had remained on her face as she spoke. She was... chipped? What did that even mean? As far as she knew, she wasn't chipped at all... whatever that meant. Everything else sort of made sense to her, the only thing that confused Rini was the being chipped part??...

"What?"

tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo9_1280.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu smiled more after a while and looked at her before kissing her cheek

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled before she held her a bit tightly♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Once Seria and Neruka were inside the elevator, Rini pressed the button for all of them to go to the fifth floor. The doors slowly closed and the elevator started to rise before she turned to Neruka smiling. Though hearing her next words confused her. Rini's ears dropped and her face looked almost blank, though the smile had remained on her face as she spoke. She was... chipped? What did that even mean? As far as she knew, she wasn't chipped at all... whatever that meant. Everything else sort of made sense to her, the only thing that confused Rini was the being chipped part??...
"What?"

tumblr_mhc6uy1msc1riuo2jo9_1280.png
''remember that room where you fell asleep? after that, people ran in, took everyone, placed a chip inside their heads, so now your supernatural powers are being restricted...''

Lumina said:
...☆Really though, its not like Kaori was really mad about the pain. After all, she had wanted to do it, and she knew of this consequence, and she accepted it was going to happen. But it still didn't stop her from reacting out of instinct to the pain. It was a different kind of pain than she had ever felt before, in a place that she had never felt it before, so she wasn't sure how to deal with it. Really all she wanted to do was curl up in a ball in bed and never leave. Her body was giving her strong signs that it didn't want to move, and she was okay with that. So she smiled a bit as he kissed her cheek, speaking afterward☆...
"Hm. Well... I could go for something to drink and eat. I don't see myself leaving this bed today, so can I ask you to get it for me?"
...♝Masahi smiled then nodded before removing his arms from around Kaori and sitting up to stretch, letting out a yawn before looking down at her, already feeling like he should of just stayed there all day to hold her, but he didn't have the needs of eating and drinking, so he figured she would probably need something by now. After taking a quick glace at Kaori laying there Masahi swung his legs off the other side of the bed before reaching down and grabbing his pant then pulling them on. Standing up Masahi figured he look for something simple to make this time, he thought he remembered some orange juice in the fridge and after some thought Masahi left the room and went to the kitchen and looked through the cupboards before finding some pancake mix and a frying pan, soon going to work at making the pancakes♝...

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi simply smiled, setting the cup down so she could stretch upward. As she watched Achilles disappear with her sister under the blanket, she wondered yet again where they had met and what the circumstances were of their meeting. Kanon was never one for boys or anything of the like, so of course she'd be curious as to why her sister was now with this man, whoever he was. But, Kanon was happy, so as her stretches died down she grabbed her water, taking another drink۞...

...⊗Kanon just let herself be pulled into the blanket burrito, snuggling more against him in the process. Their chests were completely smushed against each other, and it hadn't quite dawned on the girl how intimate this position between them was. But his tone of voice was playful and infectious, so instead Kanon fell into that rhythm, speaking in the same tone of voice he was speaking to her⊗...

"This dumb little lamb likes the lion. And pssh, I say let her come!"
"Well let us taste the lamb!" he said playfully as he kissed her. He rolled around in their burrito and kissed her. His battery was recharging nicely, for the day ahead.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]It speaks again. "Supers #0023234 and #0024245, you are hereby under arrest for crimes against humanity. Submit to the arrest or be destroyed." The mecha took aim at the boy and girl. "You now have thirty seconds to comply." It said as it moved in for the arrest.
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana was finally starting to be able to see again, and all she saw was the giant mechs standing on the other side of Len. Her eyes widened and her breath hitched, freezing in her throat. Why... why were they here? What did they want? A few tears slipped from her eyes as her mouth opened slightly, a scream wanting to form but never actually happening. She couldn't take her eyes off them, but she couldn't move either, stuck frozen as the mechs moved in to grab her♧...
...♖Len gulped, it seemed reason wasn't going to work, would the trump card his father taught him do it? Even if it did he knew it would easily leave him exhausted if he didn't control it correctly, even still he'll be tired no matter what after using the magic, the glamour. After and closing his eyes Len a step back he thought solely of the Fae powers in him, thinking on what glamour was, what it did, and how it did it. Then he opened his eyes, the irises turning from blue to a radiant light green before it started to look like there was a second set of him and Liliana and then a third and then a four and so on and so fourth before there were dozens that started to scatter it different directions all carrying the same energy signatures of him and Lily and then those copies started getting copies as they ran. During this time Len had grabbed Lilliana's hand and bolted outside with her, pulling her if he had to, and ran for the lake, which was unwise because he hadn't thought to make the copies do that, further more after they got a certain distance away from Len they simply dissappeared♖...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''remember that room where you fell asleep? after that, people ran in, took everyone, placed a chip inside their heads, so now your supernatural powers are being restricted...''
...??The smile had dropped from her lips before Rini let out a sigh and hung her head. This was the most confusing conversation she'd ever had in her life??...

"I'm so confused... I don't think that happened. I remember falling asleep in a classroom setting, but I was tired from all the costumes I had tried on. I couldn't help it if I fell asleep..."

tumblr_mihgrxm25z1qgw02vo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back