• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...??The smile had dropped from her lips before Rini let out a sigh and hung her head. This was the most confusing conversation she'd ever had in her life??...
"I'm so confused... I don't think that happened. I remember falling asleep in a classroom setting, but I was tired from all the costumes I had tried on. I couldn't help it if I fell asleep..."

tumblr_mihgrxm25z1qgw02vo1_500.gif
''and soon...you will start serving as a se--''

...?She was soon cut off by Seria slapping her upside the head?...

''for a worker of the humans, you sure fantasize a lot...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and soon...you will start serving as a se--''
...✦She was soon cut off by Seria slapping her upside the head✦...

''for a worker of the humans, you sure fantasize a lot...''
...❄︎Rini looked between the two girls before sighing again. This day sure was turning out to be a long one. The elevator dinged once more, telling everyone that they had finally reached the fifth floor. Stepping out, she looked around the area to see that the entire floor was full on designers. Rini spoke as she looked back at Seria and Neruka once they were out of the elevator before she walked further into the room in search of a tailor that could measure them both❄︎...

"Well... on that note, we're here. I'll find a tailor to get you two fitted."

...❄︎Rini returned with a tailor by her side. She had glasses on and a measuring tape draped over her shoulder. The woman soon spoke as she looked at the girls. Rini stood there quietly, her hands behind her back❄︎...

"I'll need to take both of your measurements before we can make the proper outfit for you. Please follow me~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed at her word and stopped kissing her cheen in emmbarasdsment

[/QUOTE]
''im just wondering...''

...♱She said before she kissed Mitsu's cheek♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini looked between the two girls before sighing again. This day sure was turning out to be a long one. The elevator dinged once more, telling everyone that they had finally reached the fifth floor. Stepping out, she looked around the area to see that the entire floor was full on designers. Rini spoke as she looked back at Seria and Neruka once they were out of the elevator before she walked further into the room in search of a tailor that could measure them both❄︎...
"Well... on that note, we're here. I'll find a tailor to get you two fitted."

...❄︎Rini returned with a tailor by her side. She had glasses on and a measuring tape draped over her shoulder. The woman soon spoke as she looked at the girls. Rini stood there quietly, her hands behind her back❄︎...

"I'll need to take both of your measurements before we can make the proper outfit for you. Please follow me~"
...The two girls followed. Seria looked like she was annoyed of Neru and Neru looked like she wanted to kill Seria...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled and just continued to hold her and nuzzle her neck

[/QUOTE]
Kyokos face got darker "This is just really embarrassing for m-me"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed a little but smiled and slowly sat up

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo just laid there smiling more. She soon heard the door open♱...

''Hey Neo? Mitsu?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...The two girls followed. Seria looked like she was annoyed of Neru and Neru looked like she wanted to kill Seria...
...✄The Tailor lead them to her main office before telling them to stand on two different posts while she took the measuring tape off of her shoulders, soon heading towards Seria✄...

"Please behave. There will be no fighting in my office. I'll be measuring the black haired girl first."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river just smiled before he stipped nuxzzling her neck and just rested his head on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's blush began to fade when he stopped

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo just laid there smiling more. She soon heard the door open♱...
''Hey Neo? Mitsu?''
mitsu froze when she herd yukis voice and slowly looked to her her face growing reder and reder

WeirdPrincess said:
...✄The Tailor lead them to her main office before telling them to stand on two different posts while she took the measuring tape off of her shoulders, soon heading towards Seria✄...
"Please behave. There will be no fighting in my office. I'll be measuring the black haired girl first."
''alright''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu froze when she herd yukis voice and slowly looked to her her face growing reder and reder

[/QUOTE]
''ah~ i see you guys finally done it. did you enjoy it?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu just stared at her mother before going blood red and yelling as she covered her self with the blanket

[/QUOTE]
''this is kinda awkward isnt it...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled a little happy she didnt completely blush by him just wanting to hold her close

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked around the room "how long do you want to do this until we get up?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back