• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu slept soundly with neo a happy smile on her face as she moved up and burried her face into neos neck

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled a bit as she just laid there under Mitsu♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo giggled a bit as she just laid there under Mitsu♱...
mitsu soon woke up and yawned a little before looking at neo and blushing a little but smiling. "mourning." she said quietly

LunaCrosby said:
"alright" Kyoko said.
river smiled at her responce before nodding and holding her lovingly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''your name is Rini. Josephine is just another name that Beatrice calls you. i prefer you as Rini...''
...❄︎Rini blinked a few times before narrowing her eyes at her. It was weird that this girl knew her actual name when it wasn't said❄︎...

"How do you know my name? I'm positive neither I nor Ms. Beatrice have said anything regarding my real name."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu soon woke up and yawned a little before looking at neo and blushing a little but smiling. "mourning." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko glanced at him before looking back at the tv.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at her and nodded while smiling, was it really that hard to accept? He had never even thought of doing what he did with Kaori with any other woman, he mind and heart both agreed you should only do that with someone you love and when he saw Kaori die because he got to that ambush to late he decided he would only ever love her and no one else, no matter the loneliness that came with it and the empty feeling he had for so many years. So yeah, this was his first time, and she was the only one he'd ever lay with in this manner, was it really that shocking? Though he had picked up some pointers from reading a book a few years back, and listening to idle banter between other people during some slower mission. But to answer Kaori's question Masahi simply nodded before speaking softly while smiling♝...

"Yeah, after all, i see it as an act that you should only do with people you feel a certain way about, and all this time you were and will continue to be, the only one for me."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori just continued to look up at Masahi, her eyes still looking up at him with slight disbelief. She was really his first? The idea seemed so foreign to her. She really would have thought he, yknow, did it with at least one other person. But, as she listened to his words, she couldn't help but feel somewhat happy. He really wanted to wait for her? She didn't know if she could say the same thing, but she was glad her first time was with him. Speaking of that, there was a dull pain in her pelvic area that she subconsciously ignored until now, and as she moved against Masahi a bit it jostled the area making her wince. She spoke softly, laying her head back tiredly☆...

"Oof, I'll be feeling that all day."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu soon woke up and yawned a little before looking at neo and blushing a little but smiling. "mourning." she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
''good morning~''

...♱Neo said with a smile♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini blinked a few times before narrowing her eyes at her. It was weird that this girl knew her actual name when it wasn't said❄︎...
"How do you know my name? I'm positive neither I nor Ms. Beatrice have said anything regarding my real name."
''i recognize one of the files''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river relaxed with her happily

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko sat there I hope he didn't really mean he planned on never letting go.. bathroom trips would be awkward... she thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The robotic soldiers pressed forward, breaking into the house, while putting down the wild animals that was being summoned. "Supers #0023234 and #0024245, you are hereby under arrest for crimes against humanity. Submit to the arrest or be destroyed." the lead Mech spoke as it approached the kids with body shackles and gags...
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana couldn't see, and she was frozen in place, not knowing what was going on. At this point she was crying, but it wasn't because of the tear gas. Scary people were coming in here, saying that they were going to destroy them, and she was pretty sure she was shaking as well. She spoke softly, her voice wavering and full of fear and tears♧...

"...w-what... L-Len..."

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shook his head before laughing "No no, not that kind of sizing up, they were seeing about your confidence and possibly wondering why you'd be with me of all people." he said before laughing again.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked "O-Oh, Right" she laughed a little "I get it now..." She said with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i recognize one of the files''
...❄︎Rini was now more confused then ever. Files? What was she talking about? Was there a file on her or something? Sighing, she turned back around and focused on getting to the elevator❄︎...

"What files?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly as he began walking over the corpses. He spoke as he sheathed his sword♅...
Time to go home.. ”

----------------------

...ΨKenji placed his hand onto his lower abdomen as he turned back towards Kuroh's body. He spoke to Lumina as he began making his way back to the alterΨ...

“ I don't believe you two had met. He's Akira's son, and my nephew.. ”

-------------------------

...♅Akira suddenly appeared in his previous position, walking towards the estate's main household. He spoke to his mother, Ariadne as he wiped some blood from his cheek♅...

It's done..

tumblr_mxtkgiqfAT1snn0hpo1_500_zpsloeyopig.gif

...☬Ariadne watched Akira as she noticed his sluggish movements. She sighed lightly and returned her gaze to Kuroh's body, her saddened expression remaining☬...

...♅Akira entered the estate and went upstairs. He walked over to the estate's balcony and stared at the ground, the rain quickly drenching his hair and clothes. He stood there, motionless, as he fixated on the same spot on the ground♅...

tumblr_lqp3vtlAKy1qi0kfro1_500_zpswqr0uc5p.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina glanced up at Kenji as he spoke, and her eyes widened. Akira's son? Kenji's nephew? Her eyes fell back on the body as the words sunk in, and she gasped silently as a hand went up to her mouth in shock. That was... that was horrible... just then Akira appeared back near them, covered in more blood than he left here with. Lumina soon followed Kenji, keeping close to him as it looked like he was still in a lot of pain. What a mess this was♤...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini was now more confused then ever. Files? What was she talking about? Was there a file on her or something? Sighing, she turned back around and focused on getting to the elevator❄︎...
"What files?"
''the files back at UN HQ...i picked up a file of you and stored it in my room. since i was told to research...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed but smiled. "i loved it." she said softly

[/QUOTE]
''good...i loved it too''

...♱She said before she pecked Mitsu's lips♱...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back