• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he held her down. "Oh really you seemed pretty happy after that

[/QUOTE]
"I-I just f-felt like l-laughing" she said, looking to the side.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You know I'm just teasing you right?" He asked her. "Plus I think your laugh is cute." He said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked at him "i-its not cute..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River smiled as he stared down at her before replying as he let go of her and sat up. "It's very cute." He said

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko sat up as well "f-fine..." she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Awwwwww)
Mitsu was fast asleep on neo after a smile on her face as she slept

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon woke up and giggled a little bit seeing Mitsu sleep on top of her♱...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had started to wake up at this point, but she wasn't so lucky in deflecting the gas, and she immediately began coughing, tears streaming down her face and making it hard to see. She wasn't sure what was happening or why, but panic gripped her as soon as she was unable to see, and she called out for Len with a tone of fear in her voice♧...
"Len? Len!! Len, wh-"

...♧Before she could continue, the flash bangs were set off, knocking her to the ground. The nitrogen gas was next, and soon she found she couldn't move, and everything hurt, and she couldn't help but cry out again. After all, she was only a little girl and she wasn't used to this kind of thing. She just wanted it to stop and she wanted to find Len or Ayen or both♧...
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]...♖Len's body froze under the assault of the solders tools of war, the best he could do was call out to every animal in the area with a mental plea for help, and the answer was all the animals in the forest calling out, whether it be howling, roaring, screeching or some other some, it was clear they were angry before they started charging towards the cottage, some arriving sooner than others, truly, it was like an army of bears, wolfs, various birds and rodents, and everything in between were very clearly come at the solders♖...

[/QUOTE]
The robotic soldiers pressed forward, breaking into the house, while putting down the wild animals that was being summoned. "Supers #0023234 and #0024245, you are hereby under arrest for crimes against humanity. Submit to the arrest or be destroyed." the lead Mech spoke as it approached the kids with body shackles and gags...

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
(Your a butthole -.- xD )
...⚅ Origami looked at him before when he kissed her, she really did want to get out of here, but if the room had no exit why would Paris even bother to stay in here to hide ⚅...

"Okay then let's go"
Paris decided to slam into the wall. It was solid, as he kept hitting random spots, until a spot in the wall gave to his weight and the door opened out, dropping him a full story to the factory floor below. "Ouch" he said as he got up.

--Aika--

She got tired of waiting as her PDA flared to life. "Hey guys, I will catch you later, I have some more important people to kill. Kisses." she said as she tossed a few grenades into the hole and promptly vanished into the night....

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria soon followed but the archer hesitated before following as well☫...
@Jofune Tsurabisu
...❄︎Rini continued walking before she turned her head to look back at the pair, soon speaking. She wasn't really sure if she could give them her real name or not, so she just gave them the name that lady Beatrice had given her❄︎...

"So um... I suppose we should get ourselves introduced first if we're going to be working together... sort of. My name is Josephine~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo soon woke up and giggled a little bit seeing Mitsu sleep on top of her♱...
mitsu slept soundly with neo a happy smile on her face as she moved up and burried her face into neos neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled before he leaned over to her and kissed her cheek then pulled away

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face reddened as she stared at the tv.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"what you told me how you felt and i said i felt the same?" hew said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko looked the other way "I know that, I just get embarrassed sometime's"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled before he gently hugged her. "thats ok." he said

[/QUOTE]
"how many time's do you plan on hugging me today..." Kyoko said.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini continued walking before she turned her head to look back at the pair, soon speaking. She wasn't really sure if she could give them her real name or not, so she just gave them the name that lady Beatrice had given her❄︎...
"So um... I suppose we should get ourselves introduced first if we're going to be working together... sort of. My name is Josephine~"
''your name is Rini. Josephine is just another name that Beatrice calls you. i prefer you as Rini...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back