• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

@Lumina[/URL]
...۞Yumi blinked. She was confused what he was talking about, but she did hear something about helping the landlord. She supposed that would be acceptable. She was used to those kinds of jobs anyways, so it was no big deal, and she sipped her water as she responded۞...

"Armor? But yeah, I can help out the landlord for sure."

...⊗Once again Kanon blushed at his comment but she hugged herself closer. If he was going to have any "lamb" he'd only have one. It'd be her. She mumbled into his chest as she did so⊗...

"One lamb is enough..."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked a few times when she heard his voice nearly dropping the cereal box when she snapped awake. "O-Oh morning! Yeah, of course go ahead" she said as she looked over at him.
Instead of Cleaning products he pulled out cooking utensils out of nowhere and an Apron "Now what should I cook for breakfast" he said as he wears his Apron and looks inside the refrigerator, he took some ingredients and started cooking.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji nodded and began to limp towards where he saw Kuroh's body. He stopped just infront of the corpse and spoke as he looked over to HaruoΨ...
“ What.. happened to him..? ”

...ΨKenji then noticed Akira leaving the greenhouse, and began limping towards him as fast as he could, talking with each step he tookΨ...

“ Akira! What happen- ”

...☬Ariadne suddenly stepped infront of Kenji and cut off his sentence by interrupting him☬...

“ Don't, he's in a dark place right now. He's going to kill the entire race of the beings who killed Kuroh. ”

...ΨKenji quickly interjected as he leaned towards his mother, clearly angered by the notion of mass murderΨ...

“ But, that's genocide! We can't- ”

...☬Ariadne sighed as she adjusted her hat, replying in a slightly saddened tone☬...

“ Everyone deals with loss in their own way. It's only natural that he wants revenge for his son.. ”

tumblr_nbjy6jti4v1sopmy4o1_500.gif

...♅Akira vanished from the Estate, soon appearing on the Gremorian's home planet. He stood in the open courtyard of the Gremorian planet, completely shrouded by the darkness which escaped from his body. He spoke as his eyes stood out from the darkness, glowing a brilliant white colour♅...

“ Let's begin. ”

Rurouni.Kenshin.Wallpaper.237470_zpspvzrn1e7.jpg

...♅Akira walked forwards until he found two Gremorians. He quickly sprinted towards the two males and unsheathed his swords, soon using his blade to cut them down quickly♅...

tumblr_n5p2iuo9yz1sulu5oo1_400_zpshusd4tlx.gif

...♅Akira continued killing the Gremorians he came across, the sun setting as he did so. He didn't waste any time as he killed his opponents, each sword strike being systematically placed to kill his enemies quickly and effectively with minimum risk to himself. He quickly dispatched two more Gremorians and impaled the third and final male through the neck, severing the brain stem. The male left a blood trail as he slumped down the wall, dead♅...

tumblr_ndgowrER7q1sulu5oo1_400_zpspeg71mhq.gif

...♅Akira stood in the centre of a massive crowd of corpses, his grip on his sword loosened slightly as he spoke. Blood stained his clothes, not from himself, but from the race he had just slaughtered. The planet's population had changed, from two point three billion, to one. Akira. Yet nothing had changed from with him. The overwhelming sadness remained, and hung over him like a black cloud♅...

“ It's done.. ”

tumblr_n49qh2nZze1sh5o6co1_250.gif

...♅Akira spoke as he slowly released his sword from his hand's grasp. The rain began to fall around him as his sadness increased♅...

I killed them all.. yet I don't feel any better.. why..?

tumblr_nohymkDAZi1qly6cno6_500_zpspxlledfi.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina did her best to help Kenji move, allowing herself to take some of his weight since he was limping. Soon they made it to where Kuroh's body and the rest of his family was, and upon seeing the scene her free hand moved up to her mouth in shock. Was... was he dead? No way.. what had happened? She helped Kenji move toward his mother (though she didn't know that's who that was), and before she could stop him he had let go and was limping toward Akira, who promptly disappeared. Lumina ran to Kenji, worried, making sure he could continue standing as she looked over toward Ariadne, listening to her explanation. Her eyes widened as she explained what Akira was going to do, and her eyes glanced over to Kuroh as she listened. She had never met Kuroh, or at least she didn't remember him, so she was a bit confused on the circumstances, but it was still horrible to think about. Both what had happened and what Akira was doing. After a moment, Lumina looked back up at Kenji, a saddened look on her face. Whoever this dead person was was obviously family to Kenji, so it was probably hard on him as well. She jusy kept an arm around him, holding him, unable to find the right words to say for the situation♤...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled nervously again "Well, how messy is having tools and clothes all over the place along with various projects?" he said before walking over to the sink and placing his cup in it.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a list title as she lifted her own cup to place in the sink as well "I guess that's pretty messy, That won't bother me though" she said with a smile.

Alternated said:
Instead of Cleaning products he pulled out cooking utensils out of nowhere and an Apron "Now what should I cook for breakfast" he said as he wears his Apron and looks inside the refrigerator, he took some ingredients and started cooking.
Elaena stared at him, rubbing one of her eyes a bit, "you can pull utensils out of nowhere too?" She asked curiously before peeking over his shoulder a little "What're you making?"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt his hands move around her body, and it sent pleasant shivers across her bare body. It was a nice sensation, bring held in such a vulnerable state, especially by someone you care about. Considering she had never had anybody like that to do this kind of thing with, she never knew what it was like, or ever expected to experience anything like it, but now that she had Masahi she never wanted to go back to not having it. But her eyes widened at his words and she moved her head to stare at him. She was his first? Really? No way. She would have guessed he would have been with at least someone else. Plus, the way he moved was not the work of an amateur either. So that made it even more of a shock. Eventually she spoke, her voice showing the surprise☆...
"...what? Wait, really?!"
...♝Masahi looked at her and nodded while smiling, was it really that hard to accept? He had never even thought of doing what he did with Kaori with any other woman, he mind and heart both agreed you should only do that with someone you love and when he saw Kaori die because he got to that ambush to late he decided he would only ever love her and no one else, no matter the loneliness that came with it and the empty feeling he had for so many years. So yeah, this was his first time, and she was the only one he'd ever lay with in this manner, was it really that shocking? Though he had picked up some pointers from reading a book a few years back, and listening to idle banter between other people during some slower mission. But to answer Kaori's question Masahi simply nodded before speaking softly while smiling♝...

"Yeah, after all, i see it as an act that you should only do with people you feel a certain way about, and all this time you were and will continue to be, the only one for me."

@Lumina[/URL]
...♧Lilliana had started to wake up at this point, but she wasn't so lucky in deflecting the gas, and she immediately began coughing, tears streaming down her face and making it hard to see. She wasn't sure what was happening or why, but panic gripped her as soon as she was unable to see, and she called out for Len with a tone of fear in her voice♧...

"Len? Len!! Len, wh-"

...♧Before she could continue, the flash bangs were set off, knocking her to the ground. The nitrogen gas was next, and soon she found she couldn't move, and everything hurt, and she couldn't help but cry out again. After all, she was only a little girl and she wasn't used to this kind of thing. She just wanted it to stop and she wanted to find Len or Ayen or both♧...

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana had started to wake up at this point, but she wasn't so lucky in deflecting the gas, and she immediately began coughing, tears streaming down her face and making it hard to see. She wasn't sure what was happening or why, but panic gripped her as soon as she was unable to see, and she called out for Len with a tone of fear in her voice♧...
"Len? Len!! Len, wh-"

...♧Before she could continue, the flash bangs were set off, knocking her to the ground. The nitrogen gas was next, and soon she found she couldn't move, and everything hurt, and she couldn't help but cry out again. After all, she was only a little girl and she wasn't used to this kind of thing. She just wanted it to stop and she wanted to find Len or Ayen or both♧...
((Oops forgot to tag @Tobi Neafearn))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a list title as she lifted her own cup to place in the sink as well "I guess that's pretty messy, That won't bother me though" she said with a smile.
Roland chuckled "yeah, i guess i'll atleast clean off the bed so there's room for the two of us and not just one." he said before taking her hand and starting to walk out of the kitchen.

Lumina said:
...۞Yumi blinked. She was confused what he was talking about, but she did hear something about helping the landlord. She supposed that would be acceptable. She was used to those kinds of jobs anyways, so it was no big deal, and she sipped her water as she responded۞...
"Armor? But yeah, I can help out the landlord for sure."

...⊗Once again Kanon blushed at his comment but she hugged herself closer. If he was going to have any "lamb" he'd only have one. It'd be her. She mumbled into his chest as she did so⊗...

"One lamb is enough..."
"Of course one lamb is enough!" he said kissing her head. "And I would not have it any other way." he spoke with a bit of joy in his voice. "But it is good of you to throw yourself at this Lion!" he said as he twirled themselves into the blanket like a burrito. "I dont want to leave you, but I fear she may come and get me." he said snugling her.

@Lumina

@Lumina[/URL]
Lumina said:
"Len? Len!! Len, wh-"

...♖Len's body froze under the assault of the solders tools of war, the best he could do was call out to every animal in the area with a mental plea for help, and the answer was all the animals in the forest calling out, whether it be howling, roaring, screeching or some other some, it was clear they were angry before they started charging towards the cottage, some arriving sooner than others, truly, it was like an army of bears, wolfs, various birds and rodents, and everything in between were very clearly come at the solders♖...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled "yeah, i guess i'll atleast clean off the bed so there's room for the two of us and not just one." he said before taking her hand and starting to walk out of the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at him when he said that "There's that much stuff?" She asked "and I thought I was bad where books were concerned" she said with a giggle.

Nonalaka said:
" Yup!, that's it!" She said with a smile "Its not scary or fast or anything like that...well, unless it broke, spun out of control and into the air like a movie I seen once...but I don't think that will happen" She laughed a little before looking at him "You still wanna go on?" She asked tilting her head curiously.
...♮Luke blinked and looked down at her, he then spoke with a light chuckle♮...

"What the hell?! No thank you"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke blinked and looked down at her, he then spoke with a light chuckle♮...
"What the hell?! No thank you"
"No thank you to going on? Or no thank you for it breaking, which is highly unlikely" she laughed "It was a movie, they over exaggerate everything"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at him when he said that "There's that much stuff?" She asked "and I thought I was bad where books were concerned" she said with a giggle.
Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Yeah, actually the craft i was learning before i was pulled away for training was tailoring, so there may be some random pairs of pants and shirts laying around." he said as he lead then to the stairs "Oh, and my room is on the third floor, i get more room up there." he said before starting up the stairs.

Nonalaka said:
"No thank you to going on? Or no thank you for it breaking, which is highly unlikely" she laughed "It was a movie, they over exaggerate everything"
...♮Luke chuckled and shook his head♮...

"Come on let's just go ride it"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''this was pointless wasnt it?''
''yes...lets go home''

''yes..''

...✦The was all Mitsuko and Meiru said before they walked home✦...

...♱Neo's towel soon came off but she didnt mind. She just kept kissing Mitsu and more passionately♱...
Nascent soon stopped walking and sat down at the trunk of a tree and winced badly his knife wound having bled through the bandages

Mitsu held neo closely as they kissed before she slowly started to lean back pulling mitsu ontop of her as she wrapped her arms around her neck

(Fade?)

...♅Akira sighed lightly as he began walking over the corpses. He spoke as he sheathed his sword♅...

Time to go home.. ”

----------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina did her best to help Kenji move, allowing herself to take some of his weight since he was limping. Soon they made it to where Kuroh's body and the rest of his family was, and upon seeing the scene her free hand moved up to her mouth in shock. Was... was he dead? No way.. what had happened? She helped Kenji move toward his mother (though she didn't know that's who that was), and before she could stop him he had let go and was limping toward Akira, who promptly disappeared. Lumina ran to Kenji, worried, making sure he could continue standing as she looked over toward Ariadne, listening to her explanation. Her eyes widened as she explained what Akira was going to do, and her eyes glanced over to Kuroh as she listened. She had never met Kuroh, or at least she didn't remember him, so she was a bit confused on the circumstances, but it was still horrible to think about. Both what had happened and what Akira was doing. After a moment, Lumina looked back up at Kenji, a saddened look on her face. Whoever this dead person was was obviously family to Kenji, so it was probably hard on him as well. She jusy kept an arm around him, holding him, unable to find the right words to say for the situation♤...
...ΨKenji placed his hand onto his lower abdomen as he turned back towards Kuroh's body. He spoke to Lumina as he began making his way back to the alterΨ...

“ I don't believe you two had met. He's Akira's son, and my nephew.. ”

-------------------------

...♅Akira suddenly appeared in his previous position, walking towards the estate's main household. He spoke to his mother, Ariadne as he wiped some blood from his cheek♅...

It's done..

tumblr_mxtkgiqfAT1snn0hpo1_500_zpsloeyopig.gif

...☬Ariadne watched Akira as she noticed his sluggish movements. She sighed lightly and returned her gaze to Kuroh's body, her saddened expression remaining☬...

...♅Akira entered the estate and went upstairs. He walked over to the estate's balcony and stared at the ground, the rain quickly drenching his hair and clothes. He stood there, motionless, as he fixated on the same spot on the ground♅...

tumblr_lqp3vtlAKy1qi0kfro1_500_zpswqr0uc5p.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling at her "Yeah, actually the craft i was learning before i was pulled away for training was tailoring, so there may be some random pairs of pants and shirts laying around." he said as he lead then to the stairs "Oh, and my room is on the third floor, i get more room up there." he said before starting up the stairs.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota nodded "Oh, I see" she said before looking up the stairs "The third floor?" she groaned a little "that's alot of stairs" she joked.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and shook his head♮...
"Come on let's just go ride it"
Kairassi smiled "Alrighty let's go!" She said happily as they walked towards the Ferris wheel.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Oh, I see" she said before looking up the stairs "The third floor?" she groaned a little "that's alot of stairs" she joked.
Roland rolled his eyes "Hey, it allows me to get some much needed exercise." he said before laughing and smiling "Not only that, but it's the floor with the least bedrooms, and today seems to be a quiet day." he said with a smile

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin looked into her eyes, and let out a soft breath. He honestly hadn't realized how tense he had appeared to her. " Sorry. I was child theif who grew up mostly trained for combat. It's hard to forget some of that routine..." Kalin turned his gaze to the sky, and smiled.
"The sky looks beautiful tonight, even in such a uncertain time. Whenever I've felt doubts, I've looked to the skies, and I know that everything will work itself out." He closed his eyes, and let out another gentle sigh, before facing forward again. He felt much more relaxed now.

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze trailed sideways once his gaze met hers. Fumbling with her hands, Layla slowly nodded her head, mumbling her reply. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." Shifting her attention back towards the sky, Layla smiled and stretched. "The sky is always a beautiful thing."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled "Alrighty let's go!" She said happily as they walked towards the Ferris wheel.
...♮Luke smiled and walked also, whea they reached the Ferris wheel they got inside a cart, Luke looked around and looked out the windows♮...

"I like it, it's not that bad"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and walked also, whea they reached the Ferris wheel they got inside a cart, Luke looked around and looked out the windows♮...
"I like it, it's not that bad"
Kairassi blinked "Well I never said it was bad" she laughed before got inside as well "I just said it wasn't fast like the others"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland rolled his eyes "Hey, it allows me to get some much needed exercise." he said before laughing and smiling "Not only that, but it's the floor with the least bedrooms, and today seems to be a quiet day." he said with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Right" she said as the continued up the stairs "Quiet days? You make it sound like its a factory or something"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back