• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''wait you graduated? then how do you have school?''
"I told you I'm a teacher. Both Celia and I are... Did I not mention that. I thought I did."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu blushed more and kissed back happily
----------

Jace stood there before he spoke to the crowd. "Go!!' Collect every one of us they will fight!!! Collect every one that won't stand for being shackled by the humans....... Go and show them that our time of peace and coexistsnce is over!! It is time for them to see the savage side that we have!!! For we have seen there's.... But they will never be expecting ours." He said as he walked away from the corps every supernatural there chanting in sync. "We are the next empire." As jace slowly left the scene and started walking back through the woods to the city

[/QUOTE]
''this was pointless wasnt it?''

''yes...lets go home''

''yes..''

...✦The was all Mitsuko and Meiru said before they walked home✦...

...♱Neo's towel soon came off but she didnt mind. She just kept kissing Mitsu and more passionately♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Thana smiled as she lead him before they got to the heart of the tree and she smiled

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked around, before his gaze landed on Thana, "What's this place? Looks interesting... "

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha, no you didnt~ i used to work as a flower shop owner. as well as CIA''
"I like flowers. Maybe for my anniversary I'll ask for your advice on what flowers to get Celia." Taylor said, smiling warmly. "As for the CIA... How'd they treat you? I was planning on working somewhere like that, but I wanted a life that wouldn't take me away from them." he told her, Celia and Talia being the 'them' he spoke of.

Roman said:
"I like flowers. Maybe for my anniversary I'll ask for your advice on what flowers to get Celia." Taylor said, smiling warmly. "As for the CIA... How'd they treat you? I was planning on working somewhere like that, but I wanted a life that wouldn't take me away from them." he told her, Celia and Talia being the 'them' he spoke of.
''they treated me like i was one of them. but ever since the law, they said i should go and...surprisingly...bring the law down. they dont really care what destruction i make. they want me to take the law down and burn it. i guess their on the super naturals' side''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''they treated me like i was one of them. but ever since the law, they said i should go and...surprisingly...bring the law down. they dont really care what destruction i make. they want me to take the law down and burn it. i guess their on the super naturals' side''
"Well that's pretty amazing... Considering they're a government agency I thought they'd try and take you out right then and there." Taylor said, shaking his head. "Sounds like they're good people."

Roman said:
"Well that's pretty amazing... Considering they're a government agency I thought they'd try and take you out right then and there." Taylor said, shaking his head. "Sounds like they're good people."
''they are. its because they witnessed me being drugged and tested. they thought that id be a valuable...person if i were to be in the CIA with them. but at the same time, they felt sorry..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''they are. its because they witnessed me being drugged and tested. they thought that id be a valuable...person if i were to be in the CIA with them. but at the same time, they felt sorry..''
Taylor nodded, "Hm... Once again, I'm surprised. In my opinion, they all seem so sserious and like nothing comes first but the country." He said. "Guess they do have emotions and I'm pretty glad they helped you. Of anyone deserved it, it's you."

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "Yeah, I like to keep it tidy as best I can" she said with a smile as she went to find a spare pillow and blanket. "You know, it confuses me how someone who loves cleanliness can live on a roof"
"I just deal with it as long as I have a home even it's a box or a roof it's enough" Vayne said as he is lying on the couch "I don't need a blanket just the pillow".

Mayyflower said:
(Ugh... -.-)
...⚅ Origami sighed in annoyance ⚅...

"I'm not going anywhere, nor am I figh-"

...⚅ She was cut off when the wall exploded, she got up and was about to warp away cause she wasn't gonna fight, not even to help someone, she knew if the more she used her spirit form that shorter time she would be on earth ⚅...
He kissed her again, not too forcefully. He was upset at the situation, not her. "Listen darling, I am sorry, but Let me get you home." he said with a smile. He figured the attacker was using an old hunters trick, to scare prey out of hiding and then kill them as they fled. However, he was an old hunter. Something was irking him about this room, besides the giant kill hole in the wall. "Darling, why would anyone in this time make a room with no exit?" he asked her, as he took her hand.

(I hope you got that I was joking when I said Paris had to die. xD )

@Mayyflower

Alternated said:
"I just deal with it as long as I have a home even it's a box or a roof it's enough" Vayne said as he is lying on the couch "I don't need a blanket just the pillow".
"Well, hopefully you won't have to sleep in a box again" she said with a smile as she carried the blanket and pillow over "Oh? Right" she said as she gave him the pillow "I'm leaving the blanket over here in case you change your mind" she said as she left it on the table beside the couch.

Nonalaka said:
"Well, hopefully you won't have to sleep in a box again" she said with a smile as she carried the blanket and pillow over "Oh? Right" she said as she gave him the pillow "I'm leaving the blanket over here in case you change your mind" she said as she left it on the table beside the couch.
"yeah thanks" Mateus said as he takes the pillow and placed it under his head "oh uhh can I have some water please I'm pretty thirsty".

Alternated said:
"yeah thanks" Mateus said as he takes the pillow and placed it under his head "oh uhh can I have some water please I'm pretty thirsty".
Elaena yawned a little "You're welcome" she said with a smile before nodding and going to the kitchen "Yeah, sure" she said grabbing a glass and filling it with water "Here you go" she said as she made her way back and handed the glass to him.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded and sat down "Ah, yeah, I like Coffee" she said quietly as she looked around.
Arella nodded before starting the coffee maker, putting the beans and water in it before coming over to the table and sitting down "Now spill it, how far have you two gone?" she said before looking between Roland and Dakota, Roland looking to the side.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena yawned a little "You're welcome" she said with a smile before nodding and going to the kitchen "Yeah, sure" she said grabbing a glass and filling it with water "Here you go" she said as she made her way back and handed the glass to him.
Mateus takes the glass of water that Elaena handed to him and drank it "thanks I'm good now" he said as he handed back the empty glass and goes to sleep "good night Elaena sweet dreams".

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Arella nodded before starting the coffee maker, putting the beans and water in it before coming over to the table and sitting down "Now spill it, how far have you two gone?" she said before looking between Roland and Dakota, Roland looking to the side.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota fiddled with with a piece of her hair "U-Uhm..." She fell silent, glancing to Roland for a moment, soon realising that he's not going to help her answer that, god this was embarrassing..., she couldn't really lie either..she was awful at it "F-Far?" She said really quietly, almost flincing a little upon realising what answer she gave as she was expecting her to yell or something.

Alternated said:
Mateus takes the glass of water that Elaena handed to him and drank it "thanks I'm good now" he said as he handed back the empty glass and goes to sleep "good night Elaena sweet dreams".
Elaena smiled lightly as she took the glass and then left it in the sink "Good night Mateus" she answered before going off to her own room.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota fiddled with with a piece of her hair "U-Uhm..." She fell silent, glancing to Roland for a moment, soon realising that he's not going to help her answer that, god this was embarrassing..., she couldn't really lie either..she was awful at it "F-Far?" She said really quietly, almost flincing a little upon realising what answer she gave as she was expecting her to yell or something.
Roland was just fiddling with his thumbs under the table before looking at Dakota, why did his mother have to be so upfront about things? "Yes sweetie, how much have you and my son done? I know i can't get a straight answer out of Roy, so if you would kindly tell me." Arella said as she stared at Dakota.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland was just fiddling with his thumbs under the table before looking at Dakota, why did his mother have to be so upfront about things? "Yes sweetie, how much have you and my son done? I know i can't get a straight answer out of Roy, so if you would kindly tell me." Arella said as she stared at Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked down at the table, still fiddling with the piece of hair "U-Um W-We've done uhm t-things" she stammered, she couldn't bring herself to be out straight with such private things, especially in front of who was asking her.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked down at the table, still fiddling with the piece of hair "U-Um W-We've done uhm t-things" she stammered, she couldn't bring herself to be out straight with such private things, especially in front of who was asking her.
Arelle raised an eyebrow before putting two and two together and quickly standing up "Please tell me you used protection!" she said worriedly, starting to show not everything Roland said about her was right. At this moment Roland glanced over at Dakota while avoiding his mothers gaze with Arella looking looking between the two of them.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Arelle raised an eyebrow before putting two and two together and quickly standing up "Please tell me you used protection!" she said worriedly, starting to show not everything Roland said about her was right. At this moment Roland glanced over at Dakota while avoiding his mothers gaze with Arella looking looking between the two of them.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota didn't answer either, she was too embarrassed to speak, her gaze not leaving the ground, she gave a slight nod, that was about all she could manage.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled lightly as she took the glass and then left it in the sink "Good night Mateus" she answered before going off to her own room.
Mateus instantly sleeps and snored it was loud but he sleeps soundly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota didn't answer either, she was too embarrassed to speak, her gaze not leaving the ground, she gave a slight nod, that was about all she could manage.
Arella sighed in relief before the coffee maker beeped indicating the coffee was done "W-well, we'll talk more later, Roland, show her to your room after you're done with the coffee..." he said softly before pouring two cups of it and setting them at the table before walking out of the room.

Alternated said:
Mateus instantly sleeps and snored it was loud but he sleeps soundly.
Elaena had taken the stuffed cat she had gotten in the arcade and was placing it in her room with all the rest of her stuffed animals when she heard Mateus snoring pretty loudly, which honestly startled her for a moment "He's lucky I'm a heavy sleeper so I won't hear that" she said quietly to herself with a small giggle before she passed him on the way to the kitchen to grab a cookie before she would go to sleep herself, her naps never really kept her awake for long no matter how long she slept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back