• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu sighed in releife when she left

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon got the soap and the scrub♱...

''let me wash your back Mitsu''

@Mayyflower[/URL]

(This is just to get Aika into play.)
(Ugh... -.-)

...⚅ Origami sighed in annoyance ⚅...

"I'm not going anywhere, nor am I figh-"

...⚅ She was cut off when the wall exploded, she got up and was about to warp away cause she wasn't gonna fight, not even to help someone, she knew if the more she used her spirit form that shorter time she would be on earth ⚅...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu nodded slowly as she sat up and yawned a little

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon started to scrub Mitsu's back. All Mitsu felt was the scrub and sometimes Neo's chest♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed badly but didnt say anything and just let neo do her thing

[/QUOTE]
...♱Now she could definitely feel her chest but the scrub was still in play♱...

''oh um...do you wash your tail...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Now she could definitely feel her chest but the scrub was still in play♱...
''oh um...do you wash your tail...?''
mitsu immediately tensed up as her tail whipped under her so neo couldn't wash it. "n-no th-theres a special way to wash it." she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu immediately tensed up as her tail whipped under her so neo couldn't wash it. "n-no th-theres a special way to wash it." she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''okay. il ask later so i can learn how to do it''

WeirdPrincess said:

✢Elora✢

Elora weighed her options before deciding on video games. She never really played them when she was younger and never really got the time to play them in the military either. She knew what they were, thankfully, just didn't play video games all that much or at all if she was honest. "Video games sound fun~ How about we do that?" Elora said, smiling back at her.

"Alright... We can play in my room. I sort of brought all the games we have in my room." Talia said, no.one really played video games as much as she she did, so it was okay, she then looked at Elora and blushed lightly. She looked down as walked towards her room, "I also like your hair when it's down. It's a really cute look on you." She said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''chii...il ask Yuki or Shira then...''
in embarrassment mitsu suddenly stood up and got out wrapping a towel around her self and then heading out

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]in embarrassment mitsu suddenly stood up and got out wrapping a towel around her self and then heading out

[/QUOTE]
''M-Mitsu! i was just playing!''

...♱She said before she sighed and leaned back all the way and hit her head on the rim of the tub♱...

''ow!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"oh it might look lively but its a dead tree." she said to him wAITING FOR HIM TO LOOK CLOSER AT THE ROTTING WOOD

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, before his eyes focused on the tree, seeing that it was rotting he sighed, "Seemed like a damn good tree too..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''M-Mitsu! i was just playing!''
...♱She said before she sighed and leaned back all the way and hit her head on the rim of the tub♱...

''ow!''
Mitsu went to her room and sat on her bed as she held a hand to her chest. "It wasn't you neo." Was all she whispered to her self before getting dresed in some pajamas and laying there watching the door hopping neo would come after her

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, before his eyes focused on the tree, seeing that it was rotting he sighed, "Seemed like a damn good tree too..."
"Oh love. It's both alive and dead." She said as a passage way opened in the tree and she smiled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu went to her room and sat on her bed as she held a hand to her chest. "It wasn't you neo." Was all she whispered to her self before getting dresed in some pajamas and laying there watching the door hopping neo would come after her

[/QUOTE]
...♱She soon sighed and got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her head and went to Mitsu room and opened it♱...

''Mitsu..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how's your school?''
"With everything that's going to, hell. The students are either pissed off or scared." Taylor told Zenya. "Some even lost hope.. they dont think things will change."

Roman said:
"With everything that's going on, hell. The students are either pissed off or scared." Taylor told Zenya. "Some even lost hope.. they dont think things will change."
''i meant your grades haha''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She soon sighed and got out of the bath and wrapped a towel around her head and went to Mitsu room and opened it♱...
''Mitsu..?''
Neo." Mitsu immediately replied as she sat up a little to see her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh love. It's both alive and dead." She said as a passage way opened in the tree and she smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked tree and then Thana, "Geez Thana. You're confusing me here." He said, laughing lightly. "Anyways, I'm guessing we go inside..."

Roman said:
Hayate looked tree and then Thana, "Geez Thana. You're confusing me here." He said, laughing lightly. "Anyways, I'm guessing we go inside..."
"Noooo not at all." She said as he giggled and took his hand and pulled him inside. "See love oblivion is like the perfection realm of mortal things. The perfect balance of life and death. A tree could be rotting but bear the most divine of fruits." She said to him as she walked with him through the tree

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Neo." Mitsu immediately replied as she sat up a little to see her

[/QUOTE]
''did i...over do it..?''

...♱She said as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i meant your grades haha''
"Oh. Sorry about that. Surprisingly good still, though I do have a few knuckleheads who decided to bring our class average down." Taylor said. "We were mainly A minuses, but we're B plus now.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''did i...over do it..?''
...♱She said as she walked over and sat on the edge of the bed♱...
Mitsu immediately sat up and hugged her tightly. "No..... It's just" she said not kneeing how to put this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back