• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu just stared at her mother before speaking. "o-oh." she said shocked

[/QUOTE]
''so you shouldnt be that embarrassed''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...huh..?'' ''..eh..?''
...☫They both questioned as they placed their hands in the ball☫...
Beatrice put her hand into the ball and the ball vanished with a pop. The back of the two girls hands glowed pink for a moment, then vanished. "That was a loyalty Geas. It will keep you loyal to me, in exchange for your new lives. You will not be able to harm me or anyone connected to me. However, on the opposite end, you will receive my protection, in exchange for your service. "Josephine, please take them to the fifth floor to be fitted for their maid uniforms." Beatrice said as she turned to her daughter. "I will need a few moments to educate my dearest daughter. Once fitted, Bring them back, Josephine." she ordered gently. "Also, get yourself something to drink and eat, and rest a little." she finished. "Now Scarlett, Explain to me why are you dressed like that."

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...just try and bare it''
mitsu stayed quiet but still hid her self as she layed with neo wanting her mother to leave. "come on love stop teasing her... after she makes love then we can tease her ok." shira called from there room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu stayed quiet but still hid her self as she layed with neo wanting her mother to leave. "come on love stop teasing her... after she makes love then we can tease her ok." shira called from there room

[/QUOTE]
''hehe, alright~''

...⊹Yuki said before she left⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back