• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu groaned as she nuzzled into neos neck lovingly when she layed her head back. "well its obvious some one loves you neo... be sure to love her the same." shira said as she smiled before she turned to leave them be

[/QUOTE]
''i will''

...♱She said before she giggled a little bit. Yuki later smiled and left with Shira♱...

LunaCrosby said:
"I told you i'd do this" Kyoko said and stood up, standing in front of him "last chance"
"i-its nothing." he said again still looking aweay from her

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i will''
...♱She said before she giggled a little bit. Yuki later smiled and left with Shira♱...
mitsu groaned again and nuzzled neos neck in her sleep when they left

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i-its nothing." he said again still looking aweay from her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko sat down on his lap "I told you i'd do it" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''go ahead...i have no friends nor do i have a family anymore...they were all taken away by that damn Sanctum, and by that stupid vampire...''
...✦She soon sighed and pointed at Scarlett✦...

''how about this deal instead. you make her a maid, and i will devote myself as well...''

...✦She soon looked at Beatrice before she got in front of her✦...

''in my opinion, i dont have a purpose to live anymore. only to serve those who offer me a bigger wage...i dont love anyone. i dont like anyone. even if i die, nothing will change because no one will even notice my death. i only thirst for vengeance but i dont think that will ever come to me. not in a million years...''

@WeirdPrincess
Beatrice gave this some thought. "Fine, but I am not chipping you both. No, you will swear loyalty and bear this Geas." she said. She summoned a ball of light. "Both of you put your hands into the ball." she commanded...

@HimeragiSeiker

--In the Woods--

A cabin came into the soldiers view, an thermal scans indicated that the cabin was occupied. It would be the perfect hiding place for Supers, so they tossed tear gas canisters through the windows...

@Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river went wide eyed and froze not saying a word

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko turned around to face him, remaining on his lap "tell me, and i'll get off" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna nodded happily, going to get her equipment before heading to the targets "C'mon!~" she called to him.
Mako followed exactly what she did and grabbed his equipment as well. "I'm coming...haha" he smiled at her quickly following behind.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i-its nothing." he said again still looking aweay from her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon giggled more as she held her a little tighter♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"nothing." was all h said again as he glanced at her before quickly looking away again

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko watched him look away from her, grabbing his face between both her hand's so that he was forced to look at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back