• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Soon, the archer appeared in the room. She was about to deliver the final strike with a combat knife. She was about to stab it into Seria, but Seria woke up just in time to grab the wrist. The archer soon pinned her down but was blasted with fire from Seria's hand. The archer's hood was now revealed but Her hair and eye color changed before she picked up Seria by her neck and threw her through the wall and landed in front of Rini and Scarlett. She soon finally took out a pistol and was about to shoot Seria but noticed Rini as well. She was about to shoot her too but she lowered her weapon. She soon sighed before her hair changed to her normal color?...
''hey, you. i wont kill this goddess but you must make her like...her''

...?She said before she pointed at Rini while she was talking to Beatrice?...

''got it...Beatrice?''
...??Rini had hurried into the room that Scarlett was in and stood close to her. What if there were more shooters or assassins and they tried to hurt Scarlett? One of her duties was to protect Beatrice's family like they were her, so that was what she was going to do, even if it meant losing her life. She was about to tell Scarlett something before a whole was made into the wall and Seria's body was tossed through, landing in front of them. She blinked a few times before staring blankly at her passed out figure. On the inside, she was freaking out and trying to figure out what the heck was going on, but on the outside she kept a stoic composure. Rini couldn't show that she was scared or else Scarlett would be scared (if she wasn't already). She had to stay calm during this situation. Though she lost her cool when the gun was pointed at her. Rini's eyes widened and she stood rigid, scared that she was going to get shot. Moving would be a good idea, though then the gun would be pointed at Scarlett and she couldn't do that. Beatrice would be mad at her, she was sure. They were both at risk at this point. Rini listened to the girls words before a surprised look crossed her face??...

"Eh?"

tumblr_mj42qweaSU1qdhsq1o1_1280.gif

...??This girl did all this just for Seria to become like what... a maid? That was what she was as far as she knew. This was just a job for her, a good one at that. Well... up until now anyways when there was a gun that had been pointed at her??...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok love" atrio said before kissing her cheek then walking to her bed and sitting down
mitsu smiled more and closed her eyes to rest with neo

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon kissed Mitsu's forehead and giggled a bit♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini had hurried into the room that Scarlett was in and stood close to her. What if there were more shooters or assassins and they tried to hurt Scarlett? One of her duties was to protect Beatrice's family like they were her, so that was what she was going to do, even if it meant losing her life. She was about to tell Scarlett something before a whole was made into the wall and Seria's body was tossed through, landing in front of them. She blinked a few times before staring blankly at her passed out figure. On the inside, she was freaking out and trying to figure out what the heck was going on, but on the outside she kept a stoic composure. Rini couldn't show that she was scared or else Scarlett would be scared (if she wasn't already). She had to stay calm during this situation. Though she lost her cool when the gun was pointed at her. Rini's eyes widened and she stood rigid, scared that she was going to get shot. Moving would be a good idea, though then the gun would be pointed at Scarlett and she couldn't do that. Beatrice would be mad at her, she was sure. They were both at risk at this point. Rini listened to the girls words before a surprised look crossed her face??...
"Eh?"

tumblr_mj42qweaSU1qdhsq1o1_1280.gif

...??This girl did all this just for Seria to become like what... a maid? That was what she was as far as she knew. This was just a job for her, a good one at that. Well... up until now anyways when there was a gun that had been pointed at her??...

@Jofune Tsurabisu
HimeragiSeiker said:
...?Soon, the archer appeared in the room. She was about to deliver the final strike with a combat knife. She was about to stab it into Seria, but Seria woke up just in time to grab the wrist. The archer soon pinned her down but was blasted with fire from Seria's hand. The archer's hood was now revealed but Her hair and eye color changed before she picked up Seria by her neck and threw her through the wall and landed in front of Rini and Scarlett. She soon finally took out a pistol and was about to shoot Seria but noticed Rini as well. She was about to shoot her too but she lowered her weapon. She soon sighed before her hair changed to her normal color?...
''hey, you. i wont kill this goddess but you must make her like...her''

...?She said before she pointed at Rini while she was talking to Beatrice?...

''got it...Beatrice?''
Beatrice Laughed. It was slightly unladylike, but she laughed. "You come in, try to kill my guest, then try to make me take her on as a maid. No, in fact you demanded it. And you point a weapon in my daughter's presence." She said puffing on the pipe, then the gun vanished. "Here is the deal. strip down to your underthings and leave, then and only then will I consider taking this "goddess" as a maid." she said as she looked at the woman who is threatening her and her domain. "Do it, and beg for it while you do so. Or so help me I will end every trace of you, and anyone connected to you. Then for my game, I will bring them back before your eyes only for them to be brutally killed, while you watch helplessly, over and over." she growled. This was making her madder than she has ever been. Tonight, Randall had better be ready for her or she will devour him..

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]soon after that mitsu was fast asleep her face pushed into neos neck

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...at least let me lay down so your rest could be comfortable...''

...♱She said before she rested her back against the tub and placed Mitsu on top of her, Mitsu's head on Neo's chest as Neo held Mitsu♱...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"ok love" atrio said before kissing her cheek then walking to her bed and sitting down
mitsu smiled more and closed her eyes to rest with neo

[/QUOTE]
" you ok? Your quiet honey" she said with a sigh eyein him but still munching on the chips happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](sorry)
river blushed and looked away embarrassed. "nothing." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko tilted her head, curious "what was it?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...at least let me lay down so your rest could be comfortable...''
...♱She said before she rested her back against the tub and placed Mitsu on top of her, Mitsu's head on Neo's chest as Neo held Mitsu♱...
mitsu groaned tiredly as she got comfortable after neo moved and slept soundly on her

Sixxx said:
" you ok? Your quiet honey" she said with a sigh eyein him but still munching on the chips happily
"im fine sweet heart." he said softly to her

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko tilted her head, curious "what was it?"
"nothing." river said again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu groaned tiredly as she got comfortable after neo moved and slept soundly on her

[/QUOTE]
"i'll sit on you if you don't tell me" Kyoko said.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
''go ahead...i have no friends nor do i have a family anymore...they were all taken away by that damn Sanctum, and by that stupid vampire...''

...✦She soon sighed and pointed at Scarlett✦...

''how about this deal instead. you make her a maid, and i will devote myself as well...''

...✦She soon looked at Beatrice before she got in front of her✦...

''in my opinion, i dont have a purpose to live anymore. only to serve those who offer me a bigger wage...i dont love anyone. i dont like anyone. even if i die, nothing will change because no one will even notice my death. i only thirst for vengeance but i dont think that will ever come to me. not in a million years...''

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu groaned tiredly as she got comfortable after neo moved and slept soundly on her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki soon walked in and found Neo and Mitsu. She soon giggled a little bit⊹...

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina nodded before closing her eyes. She was sure she could teleport without doing it, but this seemed to be important to Kenji so she had to make sure she did it perfectly. She had only "perfected" teleporting recently, after all. She kept her arm on Kenji's back as she concentrated, bringing a mental picture of the Estate into the forefront of her mind. Once that was done she focused her power, and in the next instant they were standing in front of the Estate, a small gust of air blowing from where they landed. Lumina opened her eyes to see the scene in front of her, and exhaled a breath of relief, before looking up at Kenji and speaking without taking her hand from his back♤...
"Alright. Lead the way. But please, you're still recovering, so don't push yourself."
...ΨKenji nodded and began to limp towards where he saw Kuroh's body. He stopped just infront of the corpse and spoke as he looked over to HaruoΨ...

“ What.. happened to him..? ”

...ΨKenji then noticed Akira leaving the greenhouse, and began limping towards him as fast as he could, talking with each step he tookΨ...

“ Akira! What happen- ”

...☬Ariadne suddenly stepped infront of Kenji and cut off his sentence by interrupting him☬...

“ Don't, he's in a dark place right now. He's going to kill the entire race of the beings who killed Kuroh. ”

...ΨKenji quickly interjected as he leaned towards his mother, clearly angered by the notion of mass murderΨ...

“ But, that's genocide! We can't- ”

...☬Ariadne sighed as she adjusted her hat, replying in a slightly saddened tone☬...

“ Everyone deals with loss in their own way. It's only natural that he wants revenge for his son.. ”

tumblr_nbjy6jti4v1sopmy4o1_500.gif

...♅Akira vanished from the Estate, soon appearing on the Gremorian's home planet. He stood in the open courtyard of the Gremorian planet, completely shrouded by the darkness which escaped from his body. He spoke as his eyes stood out from the darkness, glowing a brilliant white colour♅...

“ Let's begin. ”

Rurouni.Kenshin.Wallpaper.237470_zpspvzrn1e7.jpg

...♅Akira walked forwards until he found two Gremorians. He quickly sprinted towards the two males and unsheathed his swords, soon using his blade to cut them down quickly♅...

tumblr_n5p2iuo9yz1sulu5oo1_400_zpshusd4tlx.gif

...♅Akira continued killing the Gremorians he came across, the sun setting as he did so. He didn't waste any time as he killed his opponents, each sword strike being systematically placed to kill his enemies quickly and effectively with minimum risk to himself. He quickly dispatched two more Gremorians and impaled the third and final male through the neck, severing the brain stem. The male left a blood trail as he slumped down the wall, dead♅...

tumblr_ndgowrER7q1sulu5oo1_400_zpspeg71mhq.gif

...♅Akira stood in the centre of a massive crowd of corpses, his grip on his sword loosened slightly as he spoke. Blood stained his clothes, not from himself, but from the race he had just slaughtered. The planet's population had changed, from two point three billion, to one. Akira. Yet nothing had changed from with him. The overwhelming sadness remained, and hung over him like a black cloud♅...

“ It's done.. ”

tumblr_n49qh2nZze1sh5o6co1_250.gif

...♅Akira spoke as he slowly released his sword from his hand's grasp. The rain began to fall around him as his sadness increased♅...

I killed them all.. yet I don't feel any better.. why..?

tumblr_nohymkDAZi1qly6cno6_500_zpspxlledfi.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki soon walked in and found Neo and Mitsu. She soon giggled a little bit⊹...
"what are you laughing at yuki?" shira asked as she walked in behind yuki then saw mitsu and neo and smiled. "well then.. you haven't tried anything yet have you neo?" shira asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"what are you laughing at yuki?" shira asked as she walked in behind yuki then saw mitsu and neo and smiled. "well then.. you haven't tried anything yet have you neo?" shira asked

[/QUOTE]
''well...nothing yet honestly...we're gonna go some where after this. *sigh* im gonna try something tonight. she thinks i cheat...''

...♱She said as she leaned her head back♱...

''your not cheating right?''

''not in a million years...''

''just be loyal to Mitsu...okay?''

''i will be''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...nothing yet honestly...we're gonna go some where after this. *sigh* im gonna try something tonight. she thinks i cheat...''
...♱She said as she leaned her head back♱...

''your not cheating right?''

''not in a million years...''

''just be loyal to Mitsu...okay?''

''i will be''
mitsu groaned as she nuzzled into neos neck lovingly when she layed her head back. "well its obvious some one loves you neo... be sure to love her the same." shira said as she smiled before she turned to leave them be

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"its nothing." he said not persuaded by her threat

[/QUOTE]
"I told you i'd do this" Kyoko said and stood up, standing in front of him "last chance"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back