• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland's mother sided before looking back at her son "ROLAND! Don't tell me you groped her or something like that!" she said before turning to face Dakota then forcing Roland to do a slight bow "Sorry for anything indecent my son has done to you!" She said apologetically before her eyes widened "Oh, by the way, my name is Arella."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed it off nervously, not sure how to react "T-That's a lovely name" she said with a nod "you also have a lovely home, I hope I'm not a burden for staying here" she said quietly with a small smile

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](sure.)
mist groanned as she walked around the house. "neooooo??" she called before groaning and searching some more. "ive been looking for you all day..... are you cheating on me?" she asked to her self a frown slipping onto her face

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo was taking a bath but she could sense Mitsu being near so she called out♱...

''im in the bath tub!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo was taking a bath but she could sense Mitsu being near so she called out♱...
''im in the bath tub!''
mistu nodded before walking to the bathroom and leaning her ear to the door hoping she didnt hear anything bu neo

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mistu nodded before walking to the bathroom and leaning her ear to the door hoping she didnt hear anything bu neo

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo was now waiting on Mitsu♱...

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed it off nervously, not sure how to react "T-That's a lovely name" she said with a nod "you also have a lovely home, I hope I'm not a burden for staying here" she said quietly with a small smile
Roland shot Dakota a look before shaking his head, but it was already to late as his mother grabbed Dakota's shoulders "Now listen her little lady, anyone that my Roland cares for isn't a burden in this household, and the fact of the matter is that you have powers as well AND, unlike my son would mention it, you are his girlfriend, so we couldn't just leave you out there while those idiots that run the government try to hunt you down." Arella said as she stared Dakota down before smiling "Now come on it, you two must be starving, and have somethings to tell me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"a-are you done?" she asked after a sec a sort of nervous sound in her voice

[/QUOTE]
''no...i just started...just come in, the door's unlocked..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]mitsu blushed at her words before slowly opening the door then slipping in and closing th door behind her and looking around

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo was in the bath tub just sitting there♱...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shot Dakota a look before shaking his head, but it was already to late as his mother grabbed Dakota's shoulders "Now listen her little lady, anyone that my Roland cares for isn't a burden in this household, and the fact of the matter is that you have powers as well AND, unlike my son would mention it, you are his girlfriend, so we couldn't just leave you out there while those idiots that run the government try to hunt you down." Arella said as she stared Dakota down before smiling "Now come on it, you two must be starving, and have somethings to tell me."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked back at him briefly as he shook his head, what?, she was just saying what she was thinking, she was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders, jumping a little because she wasnt expecting it and because she was being stared down at. Once Arella was finished speaking Dakota shook her head "O-Okay"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla awaited his answer before he grasped her hand and lead her to the school " O-Oh, uhm okay" she said as she walked alongside him "How do we find him?" She asked as she looked at him.
Kaname slowed his pace, easing his grip on Camilla's hand. He wasn't intending to frighten her, and thus decided he should try harder to keep his cool. Now slowed to an awkwardly calm walk, Kaname released her hand and slowly tucked his hands away into his pockets. "I don't know. That's the main issue."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked back at him briefly as he shook his head, what?, she was just saying what she was thinking, she was suddenly grabbed by the shoulders, jumping a little because she wasnt expecting it and because she was being stared down at. Once Arella was finished speaking Dakota shook her head "O-Okay"
Roland sighed before nodding and walking inside, making his way to the kitchen before sitting at the table, which had enough chairs to sit a few dozen people. Arella then looked at Dakota "Tell me, i'm not to be expecting any grandchildren anytime soon, right Dakota?" she asked before gesturing for them to go inside, Arella leading the way to the kitchen.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Alright. Let's start there. Be careful, though." Kalin said, walking down the street as his eyes scanned the passerby's. The phoenix seemed relaxed, but he was prepared to fight anyone who got in their way, if they couldn't be talked down.

[/QUOTE]
Layla stayed reasonably close to Kalin, her own gaze scanning the premises as well. She wasn't sure how that announcement they had witnessed earlier had effected the people already. There was no telling if there were hostiles already present as of yet whatsoever. Sighing somewhat quietly, Layla lifted her gaze to the sky for a brief moment, before shifting her attention to her side at Kalin. "Don't look too tense..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh um...thank y--...''
...☫Was all she said before looking out the window and seeing something shine in another building. Her eyes widened before she shoved Rini away and soon enough, Seria was shot 4 times by what seemed to be a sniper. Soon an arrow. She soon fell on the ground bleeding severely☫...

''d-damn you...''

...☫She soon used fire to heal her self as she weakly got up being shot again, and again and again. Soon one of the snipers, appearing to be an archer, soon left in a hurry. Seria soon charge a fire ball and fired it at the snipers. By the time she did this, she was shot 25 times by sniper and an arrow is stuck in her chest. She soon fell again and passed out☫...

@Jofune Tsurabisu
The sounds drew the attention of Beatrice. "Josephine, if you are alright, come watch my daughter and relax." she called out to Rini. Calmly walking into the room she tapped her pipe in disgust. "No one attacks a guest in my domain, no one." she said as she pulled a chair next to Seria. "Well if you are going to get up, you have my permission to murder the bloody fuck out of those guys. But Understand, I did not send them. Might be the terrorists on both sides or someone else muscling in." she said as she tapped her pipe on the arrow in her chest and it vanished. She used her powers to clean the girl up. However she was still alive. and she was her daughters friend. "Tsk, puny goddess." she said as she left Seria alone to heal. She did all she could do, and technically her bargain holds true. "Ciao, maybe your bloodlust will settle down after all." she closed the door to return to her daughter.

----Independent Human Hit Squad--

They were scum. Scraped out of dirty bars and given money and weapons to do a job. The man that hired them was of Arabic origin. He wanted a super as a pet, and sent these villains to fetch one. It was the little girl they were after, and they planned to use the chaotic city as a cover to escape. They seen the girls on the island and then back on land. So they are preparing to climb the very tall building and steal the girl, kill or rape some people and loot the place on the way out...

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
Yuna clasped her hands together "Yes!~" she said happily before entering the place. "Man, Its been like, three years since I've been here!" She said looking around.
Mako chuckled, "Well we're here now let's go have some fun..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla stayed reasonably close to Kalin, her own gaze scanning the premises as well. She wasn't sure how that announcement they had witnessed earlier had effected the people already. There was no telling if there were hostiles already present as of yet whatsoever. Sighing somewhat quietly, Layla lifted her gaze to the sky for a brief moment, before shifting her attention to her side at Kalin. "Don't look too tense..."

[/QUOTE]
Kalin looked into her eyes, and let out a soft breath. He honestly hadn't realized how tense he had appeared to her. " Sorry. I was child theif who grew up mostly trained for combat. It's hard to forget some of that routine..." Kalin turned his gaze to the sky, and smiled.

"The sky looks beautiful tonight, even in such a uncertain time. Whenever I've felt doubts, I've looked to the skies, and I know that everything will work itself out." He closed his eyes, and let out another gentle sigh, before facing forward again. He felt much more relaxed now.

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...✦Soon, the archer appeared in the room. She was about to deliver the final strike with a combat knife. She was about to stab it into Seria, but Seria woke up just in time to grab the wrist. The archer soon pinned her down but was blasted with fire from Seria's hand. The archer's hood was now revealed but Her hair and eye color changed before she picked up Seria by her neck and threw her through the wall and landed in front of Rini and Scarlett. She soon finally took out a pistol and was about to shoot Seria but noticed Rini as well. She was about to shoot her too but she lowered her weapon. She soon sighed before her hair changed to her normal color✦...

''hey, you. i wont kill this goddess but you must make her like...her''

...✦She said before she pointed at Rini while she was talking to Beatrice✦...

''got it...Beatrice?''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed before nodding and walking inside, making his way to the kitchen before sitting at the table, which had enough chairs to sit a few dozen people. Arella then looked at Dakota "Tell me, i'm not to be expecting any grandchildren anytime soon, right Dakota?" she asked before gesturing for them to go inside, Arella leading the way to the kitchen.

[/QUOTE]
"H-Huh?" Dakota's eye widened upon hearing her words, what?! Children?! She shook her head quickly "N-No, no grandchildren" she answered as she walked into the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back