• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Yuna continued walking along turning her head questioningly when she could here him talking quietly before shrugging it off, soon they approached their destination after a while of walking "See?~ I told you it wasn't far!" She said happily as she looked at him.
"Well then guess it really wasn't that far...ready to go do some Archery?" he asked with a soft smile. "After you my lady.."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river looked at her after a little bit before he smiled more nd watched her

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko noticed him staring at her and turned her head to look at him "hm?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini's fingers moved effortlessly across the phone before she brought it up to her ear, which looked pretty odd considering her ears were on top of her head instead of on the sides like a normal humans. Ah oh well, it would still work right? Rini started talking rather quickly before she ended the call and brought the phone down in front of her. It took a few minutes, but someone eventually came along with a suitable set of clothes for Seria to wear. Rini spoke towards her before awaiting her answer❄︎...
"Here are assort clothes that you can choose from Ms. Seria and if you're hungry please tell me, I'll be able to get your food quickly."

@HimeragiSeiker
''oh um...thank y--...''

...☫Was all she said before looking out the window and seeing something shine in another building. Her eyes widened before she shoved Rini away and soon enough, Seria was shot 4 times by what seemed to be a sniper. Soon an arrow. She soon fell on the ground bleeding severely☫...

''d-damn you...''

...☫She soon used fire to heal her self as she weakly got up being shot again, and again and again. Soon one of the snipers, appearing to be an archer, soon left in a hurry. Seria soon charge a fire ball and fired it at the snipers. By the time she did this, she was shot 25 times by sniper and an arrow is stuck in her chest. She soon fell again and passed out☫...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](if you want.... hey wheres zenya?)

[/QUOTE]
Zenya is in Celia's home. Taylor, Talia, Celia, Elora, Charlotte, Lucia and Lucelia are in her home right now

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times "...What all have we done?" She repeated, not sure how to answer her question.
Roland's mother turned back to Roland before shaking him a little via his pinched cheeks "You weren't even able to talk to a girl the last time i saw you! What happened in this so called training your father told me about!?" she asked, Roland not being able to reply due to his pinched cheeks so hi mother looked back at Dakota "Y'know! like, h-has he kissed you or touched you in any funny ways?" she asked worriedly.

Nanne said:
"Well then guess it really wasn't that far...ready to go do some Archery?" he asked with a soft smile. "After you my lady.."
Yuna clasped her hands together "Yes!~" she said happily before entering the place. "Man, Its been like, three years since I've been here!" She said looking around.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland's mother turned back to Roland before shaking him a little via his pinched cheeks "You weren't even able to talk to a girl the last time i saw you! What happened in this so called training your father told me about!?" she asked, Roland not being able to reply due to his pinched cheeks so hi mother looked back at Dakota "Y'know! like, h-has he kissed you or touched you in any funny ways?" she asked worriedly.

[/QUOTE]
"E-Eh?" Dakota's face flushed red, she had been warned she'd be asked this but even so, she didn't think it would actually happen, so she still couldn't formulate an answer. "U-Uhm.."

Nonalaka said:
"E-Eh?" Dakota's face flushed red, she had been warned she'd be asked this but even so, she didn't think it would actually happen, so she still couldn't formulate an answer. "U-Uhm.."
Roland's mother sided before looking back at her son "ROLAND! Don't tell me you groped her or something like that!" she said before turning to face Dakota then forcing Roland to do a slight bow "Sorry for anything indecent my son has done to you!" She said apologetically before her eyes widened "Oh, by the way, my name is Arella."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Zenya is in Celia's home. Taylor, Talia, Celia, Elora, Charlotte, Lucia and Lucelia are in her home right now
(( Celia left to go have a talk with two teachers and the principal at school xDD ))

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh. sure xD you wanna start?))
(sure.)

mist groanned as she walked around the house. "neooooo??" she called before groaning and searching some more. "ive been looking for you all day..... are you cheating on me?" she asked to her self a frown slipping onto her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back