• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke looked around and then back down at her♮...
"Ferris wheel?"
Kairassi looked at him and smiled a little "Alright~"

LunaCrosby said:
Ally's face reddened "i-im not that cute"
Shingo suddenly zipped behind her with his amazing speed powers and he massaged her cat ears. "What person with cat ears and a red face like yours is not cute?" He asked, knowing if she answered wrong he would tickle her to death.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini took the phone from her before looking at Seria, then back at Beatrice as she spoke❄︎...
"Yes ma'am. I'll make sure she's taken care of before she leaves."
"Thank you, also, please clear my schedule for the next thirty minutes." she asked as she led the docile Scarlett to an empty room. "You do know that you are trouble and in a whole lot of it. Not only did you escape, but you went and did things not becoming of a lady." she spoke sternly. "However, I will dismiss the lesser crime of escape, if you so apologize for it." she looked at her child, seeing every bit of her in her. However, she knew she was a cruel woman, and she did not want that for her daughter. "Baby, I am sorry, but this is where I have to punish you." She said as she sat down on the armless chair. "Come here." she ordered...

@WeirdPrincess

@HimeragiSeiker

(I am assuming Seria is gonna watch.)

--In the woods near a lake.--

The troop carriers hovered over the treetops scanning below, as the new units are on the ground securing the perimeter. They are currently waiting for the orders to flush out the supers on the list.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Lumina

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
"An arcade is a place where you play video games and air hockey and lazer tag and stuff" she then looked to him and nodded "I know, I remember you telling me" she said with a smile "That make me curious to see how good you are at it now" she said with a giggle "Though if you don't wanna its fine..." She said with a small shrug.
Mako chuckled, "Well that sounds really interesting and fun...and would you like to see me then?" he asked.

Nanne said:
Mako chuckled, "Well that sounds really interesting and fun...and would you like to see me then?" he asked.
Yuna smiled and nodded "Yeah!" She said happily as her ears twitched a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota looked at them as they left "Bye!" She said as she waved a little "They seem nice" she said with a smile as she looked to Roland.
Roland sighed before rubbing his shoulder "It wouldn't kill him to remember his strength outside of his craft..." he mumbled before turning and smiling at Dakota "Yeah they are, shall we go to the house?" he asked before hearing some saws in the workshop his Uncle came out of.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed before rubbing his shoulder "It wouldn't kill him to remember his strength outside of his craft..." he mumbled before turning and smiling at Dakota "Yeah they are, shall we go to the house?" he asked before hearing some saws in the workshop his Uncle came out of.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled back at him and nodded as she walked alongside him "Okay~" she said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo suddenly zipped behind her with his amazing speed powers and he massaged her cat ears. "What person with cat ears and a red face like yours is not cute?" He asked, knowing if she answered wrong he would tickle her to death.
Ally blinked when he appeared behind her, a quiet purr coming from her. "I-I don't kn-know"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well i was gonna head home but now i don't want to." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
"a-alright, well y-you dont have to" she said.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled back at him and nodded as she walked alongside him "Okay~" she said happily.
Roland smiled before hoisting his bag over his shoulder before starting to walk towards the the house, which happened to be the biggest of the buildings in the area, the road now brick and it spit whenever they got close to a shop.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before hoisting his bag over his shoulder before starting to walk towards the the house, which happened to be the biggest of the buildings in the area, the road now brick and it spit whenever they got close to a shop.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota continued to look around as they walked closer to the house, looking at every shop they passed

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled and nodded "Yeah!" She said happily as her ears twitched a little.
Mako laughed, "Alright well I'm guessing you know a place for Archery? Because I don't..." he said and smiled at her.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]--In the woods near a lake.--
The troop carriers hovered over the treetops scanning below, as the new units are on the ground securing the perimeter. They are currently waiting for the orders to flush out the supers on the list.

@Tobi Neafearn

@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to look around as they walked closer to the house, looking at every shop they passed
Roland smiled as they got to the house, it having three stories then an attic and basement "So, ready to meet my mo-" Once again Roland was cut off, but this time by an excited 'Eeee' from inside the house a few seconds before the front door flew open and a woman that looked remarkably like Roland came running before tackle hugging Roland "My little Royroy! where have you been? Have you been eating properly? You dad didn't hurt you right?" the woman said both fast and excitingly.

...♅Akira continued walking as he then vanished, carrying Kuroh with him. He appeared within the Estate and spoke to Kuroh's corpse as Ariadne and Haruo appeared behind him. He placed Kuroh's body onto an alter and spoke to Ariadne♅...

“ I'm going to make them all pay.. Mother, who was it that did this? ”

Rurouni.Kenshin.Meiji.Kenkaku.Romantan.Shin.Kyoto.Hen.1080p_S1_zpsqu0hrsk9.png

...☬Ariadne looked at Kuroh's corpse, then to her son as a saddened expression formed on his face. She replied☬...

“ It was the Gremorians. ”

...♅Akira left the alter and slumped down against the wooden wall within the estate's greenhouse, soon crossing his legs. He spoke to Ariadne, who had followed him, as his eyes rested on the floor♅...

“ Do you know where they are..? ”

tumblr_mk2diyc7zX1qfbz1so1_500_zpst3uia0sb.gif

...☬Ariadne looked at Akira's cheek, noticing the scar on Akira's cheek. She spoke quietly to herself☬...

A cross-shaped scar? It must've been when he and Ragnarok were fighting back then..

tumblr_nbnqs0wnOV1tlbrf8o4_500_zpsyhla0srd.gif

...☬Ariadne then replied to Akira's question☬...

“ Oh, they're in their own world outside of The Existence. I can't sense any of them anywhere else. Why do you want to know? ”

...♅Akira replied as he remained sat there, his eyes being hidden from view due to his hair. An aura of sadness and anger had enveloped his body♅...

I'm going to kill them all.

tumblr_m5yzspri0X1qzm19bo1_1280_zpsefdaf1gd.jpg

-------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji, noticing his forced smile. If he was forcing a smile, obviously something happened to make him this way. So she just nodded at his question. Thankfully she finally got the hang of it today. She soon spoke afterward♤...
"Yeah... just tell me where to go."
...ΨKenji nodded and replied as he looked ahead of themΨ...

“ We're going to the Estate. That's where they are now. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"well i created this place so i have no need for amazment." she said as the beast let him pet it

[/QUOTE]
"Really? No offense and all... You know I love you with all my heart, but I thought being Death you would like... Darker things." Hayate said, looking over at her.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just kept sleeping soundly, wrapped in Lens arms. She had no idea what was out there searching for them. She was just happy to be sleeping in the same bed as Len♧...

@Tobi Neafearn
...♖Len was sound asleep as well, having a feeling things were off, but it wasn't strong enough to wake him up in his current state of dreaming, though it did cause him to hold Lilliana slightly closer♖...

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled softly. "I know you would....but it still worries me.." she said quietly. They arrived at the indoor pool, "I'm going to go put this in a locker and get changed." she said running towards the locker room.
Alex nodded and without another word, he went into the men's locker room to change. Once he finished, he went over to the pool and sat down at the edge, letting his legs dangle.

Nanne said:
Mako laughed, "Alright well I'm guessing you know a place for Archery? Because I don't..." he said and smiled at her.
Yuna smiled back at him "Yup!" She said happily "I used to take my little sister Rini there all the time to help her train!" She said with a nod "Let's go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back