• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]As Roland put away his phone he looked over at the building and a taller man walked out of it before gawking at Roland and Dakota before stepping back into the building and shouting "Oi! Roy is back! And he's with a girl!!" he said before sounds of movement could be heard before quiet a few people came rushing out of the building, most of them looking some what similar to Roland facially, all of them except the few girls were more muscular than Roland.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked as she looked around at all the people who had came from the building, wow, he wasn't joking when he said his family was big.... Dakota smiled a little, waving at them "Uhm, Hi" she said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river blushed a little but smiled and hugged her tightly. "me too." was all he said

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko's face reddened when he hugged her, surprised when he said 'me too'.

LunaCrosby said:
( O.o )
Kyoko walked over to Ethereal.

"Ethereal, keep from the bad word's around Misaka would you?" he said.
...۞ Ethereal covered her mouth and looked at Misaka and then back at Kyoko ۞...

"I do hate your father but I don't hate you"

Nonalaka said:
"An arcade is a place where you play video games and air hockey and lazer tag and stuff" she then looked to him and nodded "I know, I remember you telling me" she said with a smile "That make me curious to see how good you are at it now" she said with a giggle "Though if you don't wanna its fine..." She said with a small shrug.
@Nanne

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked as she looked around at all the people who had came from the building, wow, he wasn't joking when he said his family was big.... Dakota smiled a little, waving at them "Uhm, Hi" she said quietly.
The first people to notice Dakota were the few girls "Hey there short stuff, how did ya mean our dorky cousin?" asked a girl with shoulder length light brown curly hair before Roland quickly shot Dakota a worried look. Right after that an older looking man grabbed Roland by the shoulders "Ya Know, if you're father wasn't a god the whole family would have chewed him to sawdust by now!" said the older man before bellowing out a loud laugh "But it's good to have you back boy."

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi looked out between her fingers before moving her hands away, one taking his "Y-Yeah I'll be fine" she said with a smile.
...♮Luke smiled and nods♮...

"What ride now?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]The first people to notice Dakota were the few girls "Hey there short stuff, how did ya mean our dorky cousin?" asked a girl with shoulder length light brown curly hair before Roland quickly shot Dakota a worried look. Right after that an older looking man grabbed Roland by the shoulders "Ya Know, if you're father wasn't a god the whole family would have chewed him to sawdust by now!" said the older man before bellowing out a loud laugh "But it's good to have you back boy."

[/QUOTE]
She looked at them...Short stuff? She supposed they were right, they were all taller than her, she laughed a little nervously since they were kinda loud compared to her, they seemed nice though "I met him at school... " she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled more before he hugged her tighter

[/QUOTE]
Kyoko didn't do anything, her face was completely red, and he was hugging her tightly, she wasn't expecting to tell him that, at least not at that moment, but she did.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and nods♮...
"What ride now?"
Kairassi shrugged " All the ones that are left seem like slower, like the Ferris wheel and stuff..." She said as she looked around "So I guess we'll have to go on one of those or play one of the games" she said with a nod

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked up at shingo 'n-no it's f-fine" she said "you d-didn't do s-anything wrong"
Shingo chuckled and continued eating. "Don't stop eating on my account." He said jokingly, trying to make the atmosphere calm and comforting instead of awkward.

Roman said:
Talia nodded and waved to Celia as she left. "Okay! I'll see you later mom!" She said happily, before turning back to Elora. Talia hummed in thought, what was there to do... She then held up her finger and smiled, "We can watch movies or maybe play some video games... There's all kinds of stuff we could do. Just name it. I'm pretty sure my parents have that stuff around this place somewhere."

✢Elora✢

Elora weighed her options before deciding on video games. She never really played them when she was younger and never really got the time to play them in the military either. She knew what they were, thankfully, just didn't play video games all that much or at all if she was honest. "Video games sound fun~ How about we do that?" Elora said, smiling back at her.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko didn't do anything, her face was completely red, and he was hugging her tightly, she wasn't expecting to tell him that, at least not at that moment, but she did.
river smiled more as he sat there silently. "your important to me." he said softly after a little bit

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi shrugged " All the ones that are left seem like slower, like the Ferris wheel and stuff..." She said as she looked around "So I guess we'll have to go on one of those or play one of the games" she said with a nod
...♮Luke looked around and then back down at her♮...

"Ferris wheel?"

Nonalaka said:
She looked at them...Short stuff? She supposed they were right, they were all taller than her, she laughed a little nervously since they were kinda loud compared to her, they seemed nice though "I met him at school... " she said quietly
Roland cleared his throat "Thanks uncle, but right now i should probably go see my mother i-" he was by his uncle letting go of his shoulders then then looking over at Dakota "He didn't burn it down did he? OH! Sorry Roy, yeah, she's probably worried shitless about you, go ahead." the Uncle said in a energetic tone before turning to go back into the shop before stopping and turning "Oi! breaks over, C'MON!" he said before Roland's cousins went back into the building.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo chuckled and continued eating. "Don't stop eating on my account." He said jokingly, trying to make the atmosphere calm and comforting instead of awkward.
Ally began eating again, except a little slower "I was pigging out in front of you and you called it cute, I got embarrassed."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]river smiled more as he sat there silently. "your important to me." he said softly after a little bit

[/QUOTE]
"I-I know" she said, she could tell he was smiling, she couldn't see it but she could just tell.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally began eating again, except a little slower "I was pigging out in front of you and you called it cute, I got embarrassed."
Shingo shrugged. "Was I lying? You are cute. Very cute." He said. "Why would I lie about that?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland cleared his throat "Thanks uncle, but right now i should probably go see my mother i-" he was by his uncle letting go of his shoulders then then looking over at Dakota "He didn't burn it down did he? OH! Sorry Roy, yeah, she's probably worried shitless about you, go ahead." the Uncle said in a energetic tone before turning to go back into the shop before stopping and turning "Oi! breaks over, C'MON!" he said before Roland's cousins went back into the building.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota looked at them as they left "Bye!" She said as she waved a little "They seem nice" she said with a smile as she looked to Roland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back