• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Zenya soon finished readying the dough✦...
Taylor soon made his way over to Zenya and the dough, with the sauce in hand. "Here we go. Wanna help me spread it on the dough?" He asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i said...Hands Off!!''
...✦She said before a blast occurred all around her, blowing Jace away and her hair and eye color changed. She looked different✦...

View attachment 208864
jace winced as he got up. "see you want to murdure me.... your the one we should be running from." he said as he slowly pulled the dagger sge had dug in him out and winced more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]they h
(kk)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Can you start please? ))))

Roman said:
Taylor soon made his way over to Zenya and the dough, with the sauce in hand. "Here we go. Wanna help me spread it on the dough?" He asked.
''sure''

...✦She said as she started to do so✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure''
...✦She said as she started to do so✦...
Taylor then helped. "So... Whats it like being here with us?" He asked. "We arent like most families who get everything on a silver platter. We actually work."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace winced as he got up. "see you want to murdure me.... your the one we should be running from." he said as he slowly pulled the dagger sge had dug in him out and winced more

[/QUOTE]
''shut up...''

...✦She said before she walked to him and summoned a knife about to throw it into him out of anger. She soon screamed before she threw it but it was stabbed onto the street next to Jace. Her hair and eyes turned back to normal✦...

''...i cant waste anymore time...''

...✦She said before running into her apartment. She soon came out in a hood with some kind of bow. She looked at Jace before she started to the city. A military truck was driving there and she got on it. She soon knelt, watching Jace as she was leaving✦...

''someone you know Neru?''

''...no...i dont wish to either...''

Roman said:
Taylor then helped. "So... Whats it like being here with us?" He asked. "We arent like most families who get everything on a silver platter. We actually work."
''its alright...i work too, but i cant now. everyone knows my face from the shop. they're probably gonna tear down the shop too...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](yeah)
thana giggled happily as they landed at the tress base

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked at Thana and chuckled lightly, "What's so funny, Thana?" He asked, jumping of the dragon's back before it landed. He then looked at the dragon and nodded. "Also.. Thanks.. For not killing me."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its alright...i work too, but i cant now. everyone knows my face from the shop. they're probably gonna tear down the shop too...''
"I'm pretty sure they have no choice since you blew it up." Taylor said, looking up from the pizza and over at Zenya. "If you know someone with a skill set such as my own, your record can easily be cleared."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''shut up...''
...✦She said before she walked to him and summoned a knife about to throw it into him out of anger. She soon screamed before she threw it but it was stabbed onto the street next to Jace. Her hair and eyes turned back to normal✦...

''...i cant waste anymore time...''

...✦She said before running into her apartment. She soon came out in a hood with some kind of bow. She looked at Jace before she started to the city. A military truck was driving there and she got on it. She soon knelt, watching Jace as she was leaving✦...

''someone you know Neru?''

''...no...i dont wish to either...''

jace fell to his knees in pain. "th-that jerk.... god why are humans such horrible people." he said as he staggered to his feet holding his wound

Roman said:
"I'm pretty sure they have no choice since you blew it up." Taylor said, looking up from the pizza and over at Zenya. "If you know someone with a skill set such as my own, your record can easily be cleared."
''no it cant...there are test files, pictures, data, there are still fragments of my record. and a lot of wanted papers with my face on it. i was a killing machine on that rampage...i destroyed nearly 5 blocks......can we not talk about this anymore?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace fell to his knees in pain. "th-that jerk.... god why are humans such horrible people." he said as he staggered to his feet holding his wound

[/QUOTE]
(thats it then? xD )

Roman said:
Hayate looked at Thana and chuckled lightly, "What's so funny, Thana?" He asked, jumping of the dragon's back before it landed. He then looked at the dragon and nodded. "Also.. Thanks.. For not killing me."
the beast justy growled. "this place and you." she said

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no it cant...there are test files, pictures, data, there are still fragments of my record. and a lot of wanted papers with my face on it. i was a killing machine on that rampage...i destroyed nearly 5 blocks......can we not talk about this anymore?''
"That's easy work." Taylor mumbled, looking down at the pizza. "Yeah. We can talk about wherever you want. What is it you wish to talk about?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]the beast justy growled. "this place and you." she said

[/QUOTE]
Hayate rubbed his chin I'm thought and hesitantly petted the bbeast's head as he spoke to Thana, "How's that funny? If anything you should be looking in amazement like me. This place is amazing and I'm not trying to be funny... It's this guy." He said, pointing to the beast.

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed his chin I'm thought and hesitantly petted the bbeast's head as he spoke to Thana, "How's that funny? If anything you should be looking in amazement like me. This place is amazing and I'm not trying to be funny... It's this guy." He said, pointing to the beast.
"well i created this place so i have no need for amazment." she said as the beast let him pet it

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland cleared his throat before they picked up and he smiled "Hey.... oh? who is this, i thought you'd already know....... Well, if you'd get the wood out of your ears and look outside...." he said, pausing while the other person talked. After he finished talking he looked at the building before hanging up the phone "Prepare for some loud people." he whispered to Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "Okay~" she said with a smile as she glanced back over to the building.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so your her mother...? i see......i can take care of myself''
...?She soon looked at Rini?...

''i see this is...a business that...chips super naturals and turns them into servants? haha...i see......let me show your daughter a little something...''

...?She said before she smirked and her eyes started to glow yellow before wings made of fire grew on her back. They soon enveloped her and her form changed?...

''Scarlett...i was serious...this isnt a joke...this is no setup...this is reality...your friend...is a Fire Goddess...classified as a super natural...a special...an abnormality...a non-human being......inside me exists a terrifying demon spirit...go ahead. attack me. hate me.
despise me...it wont make no difference''

(and this is the part where i think Seria should snap)
(Snap on what? Beatrice had a passing interest in your safety. Beatrice wants her daughter safe. Shes tried to save you both twice)

"You seem to think I am some normal human, but let me assure you. I have known about you for a long time. Nothing escapes my notice in my Domain. Now Mrs. Seria, I owe you a debt of honor for protecting and saving my daughter, so I will not slaughter you. But understand this, My daughter is precious to me. And her safety means more to me than the freedom of those savage supers who cannot even control their gifts. So, I will do you one favor, and erase your data from my computer, and call off the squad about to take you down, but in return, you cause no trouble in my building." she offered as she had Scarlett by the scruff of her neck. "Maybe one day we can be friends, and talk this over, when the world stops killing children. But until then, please leave." she finished and turned around and left with her daughter.

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Alex smiled and held her a little tighter, "As long as I have you with me, I promise nothing will happen. I'll protect you." He said softly, before kissing Yuki.
Yuki smiled softly. "I know you would....but it still worries me.." she said quietly. They arrived at the indoor pool, "I'm going to go put this in a locker and get changed." she said running towards the locker room.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini followed behind lady Beatrice with quick pace, though she was careful to not accidentally step on her heels. Her expression remained composed, showing no sign of emotion. She had seen the cove of the magazine that she had been looking and and remembered seeing that girl during the photo shoot, though shI had no idea that it was Beatrice's daughter. This girl seemed like she was in for a serious punishment and somehow Rini had to help with that. As long as it didn't exactly harm the young girl, she would be okay with doing whatever it was she needed to do. Though if somehow it did, it's not like she could refuse. Rini didn't want to face this woman's scary wrath and she looked quite terrifying right now as she looked for her daughter❄︎...
"Josephine, please send someone to bring Mrs. Seria some clothes, and I assume she is also hungry and thirsty. When she has dressed and been taken care of, tell the attendant to send a car to the front." She told her maid, handing her phone to her.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly and nodded "Okay~" she said with a smile as she glanced back over to the building.
As Roland put away his phone he looked over at the building and a taller man walked out of it before gawking at Roland and Dakota before stepping back into the building and shouting "Oi! Roy is back! And he's with a girl!!" he said before sounds of movement could be heard before quiet a few people came rushing out of the building, most of them looking some what similar to Roland facially, all of them except the few girls were more muscular than Roland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back