• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"your kiding right?" he asked as his eyes glowed a neon pink

[/QUOTE]
''what the-- You are one..!!''

...✦She said before she pulled her arm quickly and fell on the ground. She looked at him for a second before getting out the knife in her bag✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...*sigh* this little girl...''
"Oh darn, mommy is coming, Just wait here, I will return..." she said as the door slammed open and Beatrice was standing there with a maid. "Too late. Tell your friend goodbye, you will be able to play again tomorrow." she said as she grabbed her daughter and stormed out of the room with her. Beatrice could burn the city down in her anger, but she held her anger in check. "First off, where are your clothes?" she said to her nearly naked daughter. Second, what are you doing on the floor with that girl?" she asked rapid fire angry mother style. Her mom-fu was super strong. "Friend of my daughters, do you need a ride home? I will arrange a private car for you, if need be." she offered her daughters friend sweetly.

@HimeragiSeiker

(this is in the story too, so is the spanking and discipline coming up, so if you want out until it is over, im giving it to you, or you can hang around and watch. Up to you.)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria's face soon slammed down into her tail as she passed out being tired already✿...
Brianna sighed with relief looking over at her, but now she was on her tail...how would this work. Brianna grabbed her tail and slowly tried to pull it free.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what the-- You are one..!!''
...✦She said before she pulled her arm quickly and fell on the ground. She looked at him for a second before getting out the knife in her bag✦...
"go ahead" was all he said as he grabbed her arm and lifted her to her feet then let go and started for his car.

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❄︎Rini followed behind lady Beatrice with quick pace, though she was careful to not accidentally step on her heels. Her expression remained composed, showing no sign of emotion. She had seen the cove of the magazine that she had been looking and and remembered seeing that girl during the photo shoot, though shI had no idea that it was Beatrice's daughter. This girl seemed like she was in for a serious punishment and somehow Rini had to help with that. As long as it didn't exactly harm the young girl, she would be okay with doing whatever it was she needed to do. Though if somehow it did, it's not like she could refuse. Rini didn't want to face this woman's scary wrath and she looked quite terrifying right now as she looked for her daughter❄︎...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](ok so luke and rina)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yeah, but I think I'll wait for it. Hayate and Thana. We can continue with them ))))

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

(this is in the story too, so is the spanking and discipline coming up, so if you want out until it is over, im giving it to you, or you can hang around and watch. Up to you.)
''so your her mother...? i see......i can take care of myself''

...?She soon looked at Rini?...

''i see this is...a business that...chips super naturals and turns them into servants? haha...i see......let me show your daughter a little something...''

...?She said before she smirked and her eyes started to glow yellow before wings made of fire grew on her back. They soon enveloped her and her form changed?...

''Scarlett...i was serious...this isnt a joke...this is no setup...this is reality...your friend...is a Fire Goddess...classified as a super natural...a special...an abnormality...a non-human being......inside me exists a terrifying demon spirit...go ahead. attack me. hate me.
despise me...it wont make no difference''

(and this is the part where i think Seria should snap)

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna sighed with relief looking over at her, but now she was on her tail...how would this work. Brianna grabbed her tail and slowly tried to pull it free.
...✿Yuria was still fast asleep✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so your her mother...? i see......i can take care of myself''
...?She soon looked at Rini?...

''i see this is...a business that...chips super naturals and turns them into servants? haha...i see......let me show your daughter a little something...''

...?She said before she smirked and her eyes started to glow yellow before wings made of fire grew on her back. They soon enveloped her and her form changed?...

''Scarlett...i was serious...this isnt a joke...this is no setup...this is reality...your friend...is a Fire Goddess...classified as a super natural...a special...an abnormality...a non-human being......inside me exists a terrifying demon spirit...go ahead. attack me. hate me.
despise me...it wont make no difference''

(and this is the part where i think Seria should snap)
@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"go ahead" was all he said as he grabbed her arm and lifted her to her feet then let go and started for his car.

[/QUOTE]
...✦She soon gotten out a pistol before she started to shoot at his car✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon gotten out a pistol before she started to shoot at his car✦...
"hey!!" he yelled as he launched at her faster than light the gun was gone and he stood infront of her rage on his face as pink neon swirled around his hands

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at her "better?" she said.
( xD )
(Call me)

...۞ Ethereal's eye twitched, she looked at Ezekiel and back at kagura ۞...

"I also didn't raise you to be a smartass... Come here Kyoko let me take a look at you"

...☽ Misaka looked at Ezekiel and repeated with a giggle☽...

"Smartass..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"hey!!" he yelled as he launched at her faster than light the gun was gone and he stood infront of her rage on his face as pink neon swirled around his hands

[/QUOTE]
...✦She soon looked up at him before taking the knife and stabbing it into his side before making a break for it into her apartment✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon looked up at him before taking the knife and stabbing it into his side before making a break for it into her apartment✦...
jace just appeared infront of the door a pink neon trail lead from where he was to him as he grabed her again but not tightly

Mayyflower said:
(Call me)
...۞ Ethereal's eye twitched, she looked at Ezekiel and back at kagura ۞...

"I also didn't raise you to be a smartass... Come here Kyoko let me take a look at you"

...☽ Misaka looked at Ezekiel and repeated with a giggle☽...

"Smartass..."
( O.o )

Kyoko walked over to Ethereal.

"Ethereal, keep from the bad word's around Misaka would you?" he said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace just appeared infront of the door a pink neon trail lead from where he was to him as he grabed her again but not tightly

[/QUOTE]
...✦She soon looked up at him enraged she spoke as she started to punch him✦...

''let go you damn special..!''

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_n1h07nthNh1rvkxkho1_500.gif

Celia frowned at hearing Talia being harassed by teachers. For one, she was upset by the fact the her daughter was getting harassed and it was by teachers. She'd never heard of any teachers doing that before. Shaking her head, Celia hugged her back before taking a step back. "Oh I'll give them something to harass." She was smiling, though there was a dark look on her face. "You're welcome sweetie! Well, I'll see you two later! I'm off to the school~" Celia said cheerfully before she walking towards the door and exiting the house.

?Elora?

Elora looked at Celia's retreating back before looking back at Talia. "We can stay here for a bit. What's there to do in your house?" She asked.

Talia nodded and waved to Celia as she left. "Okay! I'll see you later mom!" She said happily, before turning back to Elora. Talia hummed in thought, what was there to do... She then held up her finger and smiled, "We can watch movies or maybe play some video games... There's all kinds of stuff we could do. Just name it. I'm pretty sure my parents have that stuff around this place somewhere."

Daniel reaving]"shut up god damn murdurer!!!" he yelled back not letting go [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#00b3b3]''i said...[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3][I]Hands Off!![/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3]''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b3b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b3b3][B]...?She said before a blast occurred all around her said:

Attachments

• Anime SAO Hollow Fragments Philia.jpg
    Anime SAO Hollow Fragments Philia.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 16
Nanne said:
Yuki looked up at him and smiled softly, "Hm? Oh I was just thinking about the whole chip thing...makes me sad." she sighed. She kissed his hand softly, "I'm just hoping we don't run into any problems on our way there." she said quietly.
Alex smiled and held her a little tighter, "As long as I have you with me, I promise nothing will happen. I'll protect you." He said softly, before kissing Yuki.

Roman said:
Elliot looked at his phone and sighed, "Well... I have some work I have to do... That being said, I have to go to my dorm. I grabbed a map for you and my contact information is on it if you need more help." He said, handing Blandi said map.
Blandi took the map and held on to it tight as to not lose it "Yes yes much thanks will be seeing you" Blandi left the cafeteria to continue her tour alone "Hmm map says i'm here yes yes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back