• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini smoothed out the fines of he skirt before putting her hands behind her back again and speaking as she looked at her❄︎...
"My name is Rini, ma'am. If you don't like you, you can give me another one."
"Rini is cute, but out in public you are Josephine. Rini will be our private name. Do you understand?" she said as she tapped her long pipe on her elbow.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
"It is if they harass you for being the quiet student... It's annoying and in a way scary." Talia told Celia before hugging her again. "Anyways, thanks. Elora? Wanna head out or stay here and find something to do?" She asked.

??Celia??

tumblr_n1h07nthNh1rvkxkho1_500.gif

Celia frowned at hearing Talia being harassed by teachers. For one, she was upset by the fact the her daughter was getting harassed and it was by teachers. She'd never heard of any teachers doing that before. Shaking her head, Celia hugged her back before taking a step back. "Oh I'll give them something to harass." She was smiling, though there was a dark look on her face. "You're welcome sweetie! Well, I'll see you two later! I'm off to the school~" Celia said cheerfully before she walking towards the door and exiting the house.

?Elora?

Elora looked at Celia's retreating back before looking back at Talia. "We can stay here for a bit. What's there to do in your house?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami was just about to crawl out when paris came back in, she sighed in relief and crossed her arms ⚅...
"How did it look out there?"
"Just like the night Troy was sacked. But at least the soldiers were out. There is a clear path to an area with no one around. Once there we can probably circle around this whole mess and get you back to your place before dawn." he said as he was drawing it out in the dirt on the floor.

@Mayyflower

Lumina said:
...⊗After her misunderstanding with the necklace, Achilles' comment about wanting to eat her set her cheeks ablaze. Unsure if he could see that she hid her face more into his chest, so he wouldn't see how red her face was. Bit as he continued talking she spoke, answering his questions⊗...
"...sure, I could cook for you sometime. And don't underestimate Yumi's cleaning skills. She's a lot more amazing than she gives herself credit for."

"Who's amazing?"

...۞Yumi walked out of the bathroom, going to the cupboard to grab a cup for water. She glanced over at the couple with an eyebrow raised۞...
(Yay thinly veiled naughty innuendo! xD )

"You are if you can help shine my armor or just help out with my job to the land lord." he said as he snuggle cuddled Kanon. "But my little lamb, about dinner, what if I was greedy for two lambs? or Just One pretty one like yourself." he said joking and flirting. Being safe and with her has changed him a little for the better. Normally he would be pushing them both away, but now he just wants a life with them, since his was cut short.

@Lumina

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Just like the night Troy was sacked. But at least the soldiers were out. There is a clear path to an area with no one around. Once there we can probably circle around this whole mess and get you back to your place before dawn." he said as he was drawing it out in the dirt on the floor. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
...⚅ Origami sighed and nods and went back to the small couch she was laying on earlier and layed down again ⚅...

"Y'know I could warp home, we don't have to stay here..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i guess i can stay for a bit longer. but if i am caught...then thats another story..''
(Scarlett has no clue as to what is going on, she is super sheltered, and very naive. xD , you could totally steal her and she would just go.)

"Caught? but you are with me, my old friends used to come here all the time to play. But they dont want to hang out with me anymore. (sad) So now I just wander around messing with things." she said to her friend, as she felt sad.

@HimeragiSeiker

HimeragiSeiker said:
''havent you seen the news...? theres specials causing destruction upon a city...i have to go to work soon so i can stop it. i mean, i work for the UN...''
...✦She said before putting her free hand on his hand that was grabbing her arm✦...

''i need to go to work now...or il be late...''
jace just stared at her before gorwling a little. "so you think its our fault huh?" he asked her

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami sighed and nods and went back to the small couch she was laying on earlier and layed down again ⚅...
"Y'know I could warp home, we don't have to stay here..."
Looking slightly annoyed, but he retained his smile. "Yeah you could have, but then we would not be playing survivor. But if you want to, you can." he said as she tried fixing himself. He didn't mind being "warped." "Well I will go with you, to get us off the street." he said as the wall exploded outward into the alley..

--Aika--

Her male target had to die. Pity, because the outfit could have learned about him. Sadly they deemed him a worthless super, and to dispose of him. The girl however was a high value target for capture. After planting the charges, she waited out of sight for the right moment. She smelled the sickly sweet smell of love hormones and fear. The fear smelt and tasted better than love. She sighted in her Rail sniper rifle, and took aim as she blew the wall...

@Mayyflower

(This is just to get Aika into play.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace just stared at her before gorwling a little. "so you think its our fault huh?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
''well...i dont see us humans at fault...whats with that expression..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''listen Scarlett...i want you to know that every word im saying right now, is exactly what it sounds......im one of the super natural..''
Thinking this was a joke, she mimics Seria's tone. "Listen Seria.. I know. So am I, watch this!" she said as she grabbed a lilly from the vase in the room and concentrated on it, very hard. She strained herself and nearly passed out, but the once living flower was now a crystal flower in her hands. Lying on the floor having exerted herself, she breathed heavily. "Well its something, Seria. haha." she nearly passed out from the effort.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
...❄︎Rini nodded in understanding before speaking. Josephine sounded like a very posh name to her, not that it was a problem❄︎...
"Yes, ma'am. Do you need me to get you anything?"
"Come with me, we have to Discipline my very naughty and errant daughter." she said, picking up the swimsuit and lingerie catalog, that was hot from the presses off her desk. The front page was her daughter posing in a very unladylike way. "You will assist me." she said to Rini.

--The very cross Beatrice, and her new right hand lady Josephine--

She pinpointed her daughters location in the building. She knew she was there, as she replaced her clone very swiftly. She was beyond livid. That little minx nearly died, and now her body is all over the world. She could stop production and lose millions, but this would be her punishment for her to be an object. Yes, her daughter will be dealt with. She stormed through the building, scaring everyone in her path as Josephine followed meekly behind her. Entire offices fled from her wrath as she made her way to the Break Room.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"hehe... you blame us for all the trouble since the law." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
''are you joking..? its like your mimicing one of those super natural people...''

Roman said:
"Alright..." Alex said, looking around as they walked, mainly keeping an eye out for any threats. His gaze then trailed over to Yuki, noticing the sad exexpression that crossed her face. Being the best boyfriend he could be, he put his arm around her and spoke softly, "What's wrong, Yuki?"
Yuki looked up at him and smiled softly, "Hm? Oh I was just thinking about the whole chip thing...makes me sad." she sighed. She kissed his hand softly, "I'm just hoping we don't run into any problems on our way there." she said quietly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Taylor finished cutting the peppers and put them all in a bowl, so they could be placed on the pizza when it's time, along with other toppings too. He then walked over to where the salsa and began preparing that.

Roman said:
Taylor finished cutting the peppers and put them all in a bowl, so they could be placed on the pizza when it's time, along with other toppings too. He then walked over to where the salsa and began preparing that.
...✦Zenya soon finished readying the dough✦...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back