• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed before smiling at her "What? would you rather i be blunt about it?" he asked playfully as they were getting close enough to the buildings to hear the sounds of tools being used.

[/QUOTE]
"No no, I got it, It just took me a second is all" she said with a small laugh as her cheeks returned to normal. Her eyes soon gazed over to where the noises were coming from.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and got off the ride he held his hand out for kairassi to take♮...
"That was fun, are you gonna be okay?"
Kairassi looked out between her fingers before moving her hands away, one taking his "Y-Yeah I'll be fine" she said with a smile.

Nonalaka said:
"No no, I got it, It just took me a second is all" she said with a small laugh as her cheeks returned to normal. Her eyes soon gazed over to where the noises were coming from.
Roland stopped before tugging on Dakota's hand and smiling "Here, give me a moment." he said before letting go of her hand and pulling out his phone and chuckling as he dialed a number and a phone could be heard ringing from the building closest to them.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its at an apartment called Tsumoto Inn''
jace nodded. "i know where that is." he said as he turned down a road and headed for her home

Mayyflower said:
...♏ Miayuki had came back into town after a few months of training, she looked around and shook her head, she walked to the park and sat on the swings ♏...
james giggled as he ran near a park his tiger running playfully behind him but to others it seemed like she was tring to kill him. jane soon jumped on him bringing him to the ground and growling and groaning in a way that only james knew was playfully as she playfully nuzzled his chest but from afar made it look like james was being mauled

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗After her misunderstanding with the necklace, Achilles' comment about wanting to eat her set her cheeks ablaze. Unsure if he could see that she hid her face more into his chest, so he wouldn't see how red her face was. Bit as he continued talking she spoke, answering his questions⊗...

"...sure, I could cook for you sometime. And don't underestimate Yumi's cleaning skills. She's a lot more amazing than she gives herself credit for."

"Who's amazing?"

...۞Yumi walked out of the bathroom, going to the cupboard to grab a cup for water. She glanced over at the couple with an eyebrow raised۞...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace nodded. "i know where that is." he said as he turned down a road and headed for her home
james giggled as he ran near a park his tiger running playfully behind him but to others it seemed like she was tring to kill him. jane soon jumped on him bringing him to the ground and growling and groaning in a way that only james knew was playfully as she playfully nuzzled his chest but from afar made it look like james was being mauled

[/QUOTE]
''um...thanks for taking me home...''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland stopped before tugging on Dakota's hand and smiling "Here, give me a moment." he said before letting go of her hand and pulling out his phone and chuckling as he dialed a number and a phone could be heard ringing from the building closest to them.

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm?" Dakota watched him as he took out his phone and dialled a number before hearing a phone ring, her head immediately turned to look at the building next to them blinking a few times

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?She soon came down to the kitchen?...
''alright so, what ingredients did we need?''

Taylor had put tthe last thing they needed on the island and looked over at Zenya. "Oh um.. While you were changing I went ahead and got everything. But if you don't mind, do you think you could ready the dough? I'm gonna cut up some toppings, that's if you want any." He said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"your welcome... my names jace by the way." he said as he drove nearing her appartment

[/QUOTE]
''nice to meet you''

Roman said:
Taylor had put tthe last thing they needed on the island and looked over at Zenya. "Oh um.. While you were changing I went ahead and got everything. But if you don't mind, do you think you could ready the dough? I'm gonna cut up some toppings, that's if you want any." He said
''sure. il do the dough''

...✦She said before she started to ready the dough✦...

WeirdPrincess said:

Elora grumbled a little when her hair was ruffled. Great... her hair was messed up now. It was neat and tidy before and now it looked all over the place. Sighing, she took the clips out of her hair and took out her bun, letting her hair cascade over her back.

blade+soul+01.png

Celia thought for a moment, "You know that's not a very good reason to change classes, but sure. I'll see what I can do so you can have our classes~"
"It is if they harass you for being the quiet student... It's annoying and in a way scary." Talia told Celia before hugging her again. "Anyways, thanks. Elora? Wanna head out or stay here and find something to do?" She asked.

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm?" Dakota watched him as he took out his phone and dialled a number before hearing a phone ring, her head immediately turned to look at the building next to them blinking a few times
Roland cleared his throat before they picked up and he smiled "Hey.... oh? who is this, i thought you'd already know....... Well, if you'd get the wood out of your ears and look outside...." he said, pausing while the other person talked. After he finished talking he looked at the building before hanging up the phone "Prepare for some loud people." he whispered to Dakota.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](ok so luke and rina)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yeah, can you start? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"its nice to meet you too... whats your name?' he asked as he pulled into the parking lot

[/QUOTE]
''Neruka''

Roman said:
Alex made his swim trunks appear in his hand, "Sure thing." He said, smiling as he walked over to the door. "After you~"
Yuki walked out and turned to Alex, "I think there might be an indoor pool a couple of blocks past the park near our campus..." she said happily before suddenly changing to a sad look.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure. il do the dough''
...✦She said before she started to ready the dough✦...
Taylor nodded and went to cut some peppers and other toppings. "Thanks. I should have this done in no time. I'll do the sauce too."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"its nice tyo meet you naruka" he said to her

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka smiled before she got out of the car✦...

''oh and be safe out there. theres a lot of specials causing destruction''

...✦She said before she closed the door✦...

Nanne said:
Yuki walked out and turned to Alex, "I think there might be an indoor pool a couple of blocks past the park near our campus..." she said happily before suddenly changing to a sad look.
"Alright..." Alex said, looking around as they walked, mainly keeping an eye out for any threats. His gaze then trailed over to Yuki, noticing the sad exexpression that crossed her face. Being the best boyfriend he could be, he put his arm around her and spoke softly, "What's wrong, Yuki?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka smiled before she got out of the car✦...
''oh and be safe out there. theres a lot of specials causing destruction''

...✦She said before she closed the door✦...
jace went a little wide eyed before he turned the car off then got out and quickly grabed her arm. "what do you mean 'specials causing trouble' ?" he asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫They soon teleported to one of the open windows in the tower. There was an window nearby that could be opened if needed☫...
(I am not mad or anything, I just wanted you to slow your role a bit.)

--Inside--

The room was comfortable, and also a break room. "Oh, this is the break room." Scarlett spoke up. "Want to relax or do you have to leave?" she asked her friend. She wanted to get to know Seria better.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace went a little wide eyed before he turned the car off then got out and quickly grabed her arm. "what do you mean 'specials causing trouble' ?" he asked

[/QUOTE]
''havent you seen the news...? theres specials causing destruction upon a city...i have to go to work soon so i can stop it. i mean, i work for the UN...''

...✦She said before putting her free hand on his hand that was grabbing her arm✦...

''i need to go to work now...or il be late...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back