• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Alternated said:
"yeah thanks" Mateus said as he sits at the couch and looks around the room "this room is clean you're pretty lucky" he said to Elaena.
Elaena nodded "Yeah, I like to keep it tidy as best I can" she said with a smile as she went to find a spare pillow and blanket. "You know, it confuses me how someone who loves cleanliness can live on a roof"

WeirdPrincess said:
...??Rini stood straight at Beatrice spoke, her hands positioned behind her back. She could easily follow the rules given to her, they were simple enough. As long as she didn't mess up any of the rules, she would be fine... hopefully. Rini spoke briefly, soon smiling a little before they both seemed to disappear to who knows where??...
"Of course, ma'am."

tumblr_mu86cmvI651rxeywdo2_500.gif
They reappeared in her private office. "Here you will be one of my personal assistants. Mostly fetching food or drink, as I will it. And maybe files." she said to her maid. "Do you have a name or shall I give you one?" she asked..

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before chuckling "Well, i guess we could try and sneak around, y'know, not letting anyone know." he said softly before rubbing his thumb to the back of her hand.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled "We could try but as you've probably already guessed stealth isn't my thing" she said as she smiled at him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
(wondered if Akira allowed this .-. im literally asking this cuz thats getting ridiculous and i have a tendency to go ''You know what? fuck this, fuck you, im done. if this is how its gonna be, go fuck yourself'')
...☫Seria and Scarlett were away from all the bull shit was happening☫...

''ok so...wheres your home?''
(Its actually build up for akira and others to step in. I was trying to pace it, but you kept One Hit Winning everything I throw out, which stunts my storyline a bit. Please refer to my rant in the gang chat. So I apologize if it seems far fetched, but your making me do it.)

"The large tower in the city." She could only say, shocked...

@HimeragiSeiker

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami sighed and shook her head ⚅...
"It used to be very peaceful here but two idiots messed it up"

...⚅ Origami blushed when he grabbed her hands, she looked at him, would she like another gift? What kind of gift? ⚅...

"Yea sure, and shouldn't I be the one to go out and scout the area?"
"Well I would not be able to hold my head up if I let you go out there for scouting. I can go and return quickly, just wait for me." he said as he covered the hole back up..

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi smiled a little and nodded "If you say so..." She said as she waited for the ride to start
...♮Luke chuckled and looked around before the ride started he looked over at kairassi and smiled♮...

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked the other way "you hated everything about william so I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with her..."
...۞ Ethereal sighed and scowled her ۞...

"Kagura Marie look at me when your talking to me, I thought I raised you better"

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori felt his hand brush her cheek then his arm wrap around her, and she snuggled herself closer to him, if that was even possible. She could stay here forever, if she could have her way. But she couldnt, though she was going to enjoy herself while it lasted. A small part of her feared that this was all just some kind of ruse, something that would just disappear if it was left alone, and that was the last thing she wanted to happen. Sure she didn't know exactly what had changed in her feelings, but that's not what mattered. If she learned anything from being brought back, it was to enjoy the here and now, so that's what she was doing. Kaori spoke softly as she curled herself against his body☆...
"I should be saying the same thing. That was really your first?"
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori snuggled him more, moving his arms so one was holding her upper back while the other arm moved down till he felt the curve of where the back became the butt. He honestly thought this may be just another dream that could be taken away from his at any moment and he could just be back in his bed in that underground base and only have himself in a large cold room with a single thin sheet to cover himself. But even if it was just a dream he would enjoy it, and as Kaori curled against him he nuzzled his cheek to her head before replying to what she said♝...

"Of course you're my first, you're the only one i feel this way about, and i would have died a virgin if not for you."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "We could try but as you've probably already guessed stealth isn't my thing" she said as she smiled at him.
Roland chuckled "Well, i guess i could get you some fluffy clothes to muffle the sounds of your movement." he said before looking Dakota up and down "Though it may cover up your figure, so i may reframe."

HimeragiSeiker said:
ima send Neruka who is...neutral at the moment...)))
...?Neruka was just walking in another city, getting out of school. She soon sat down at one of the benches to be picked up by the bus. She soon looked at her watch as she waited?...

jace sighed a little as he pulled up to a parking spot next to a bus bench and parked the cart but didn't get out he just sighed a little before getting out and stretching then looking over at a girl

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
Kalin followed after Layala, keeping an eye out for anyone who might be considered hostile. Not finding such an individual, he stepped out onto the street, adjusting his sword slightly onto his shoulder. "Okay Layala, where do you want to look first?"

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze swung itself back and forth, grazing the distance. She wasn't quite sure where she couldmost definitely find him, but she had a slight idea as to where he could possibly be. Lifting her arm, she pointed her finger down to her left, towards the inner area of the town. "He could be that way...I used to take him there."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and looked around before the ride started he looked over at kairassi and smiled♮...
((Are we timeskipping this?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace sighed a little as he pulled up to a parking spot next to a bus bench and parked the cart but didn't get out he just sighed a little before getting out and stretching then looking over at a girl

[/QUOTE]
...✦She soon sighed and realized the bus already had came and got up to start walking home✦...

Nonalaka said:
Camilla walked with him out of the alleyway, she knew their plans were go see a movie but she wasn't sure that was safe now, was it? " So, what do we do now?" She asked, sounding a little unsure.
Kaname wasn't sure himself as far as an answer to Camilla's question went. His thoughts weren't safe for Camilla, and of course, what he wanted to do involved separation. Sighing, Kaname firmly grasped her hand, and began leading her back towards the school. "We find the idiot who started this."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled "Well, i guess i could get you some fluffy clothes to muffle the sounds of your movement." he said before looking Dakota up and down "Though it may cover up your figure, so i may reframe."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Alright, I guess I'll try to get better at stealth then if that's a problem."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana let herself be led into Lens room. It was quite nice, if not a little bare. Would her room look the same? It was okay, in her mind, if that was the case. She didn't really need to have that much stuff. Plus, she wouldn't expect Ayen to spoil her in that way anyways. She was fine with a bare room, because that's what was graciously given to her. Soon Len let go of her hand and slipped in bed, holding up the blanket for her to join him. Yawning again, Lilliana kicked off her shoes and made her way toward the bed, climbing in next to Len. Well he was definitely right, it was a lot warmer with two people. It reminded her of the times when she slept in the same bed as Ken. She wondered how he was doing. Was he still with Kelsey? Well, it didn't matter. With him being grown up she probably would never see him again. Did it really matter though? He didn't seem to need her or want her around anymore now that he was big, which was why he came here in the first place. Closing her eyes, Lilliana curled against Len, both wanting to get rid of the thoughts about Ken and finding it harder to keep her eyes open. As she laid there Lilliana spoke softly♧...
"...y-yeah it is..."
...♖Len let go of the blanket once Lilliana was under it before snuggling up against her and moving the pillows so they both could rest their heads on them. It wasn't till now that he realized that he was slightly taller than her, which made him happy for whatever reason. Today seemed so long that sleep seemed like a victory after some grand battle, and truly, he would miss his mother and sister, but they seemed so unbothered by anything important and worried by unimportant things, truly, he felt relief, and Lilliana didn't seem that bad. With that though Len found himself hugging Lilliana as he fell asleep, ready for the coming days, unaware of any of the events taking place against those with powers, just happy with this seemingly quiet life in the woods with the lakeside cottage♖...

((TimeSkip))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back