• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...?Vanille just kinda looked at Natsume, then Levya. Refuge? Move in? She frowned a bit, taking her hand back from Levya to cross her arms. So much was happening all at once that it was starting to bother her. First she gets taken from her home and sent here, the next she finds out that the government wants to control people with powers, and now she has to take refuge or move in somewhere with people she didn't know? Vanille took a step back, away from the door, speaking a bit?...
"Refuge? Move in? I don't even know you! Why should I trust you?"
''cuz first of all...''

...?She soon looked back at Vanille with a smirk?...

''...im gonna ki--''

...?She was soon whacked on the head with a roll of newspaper by an older woman with pink hair?...

''that hurts sis..!''

''and should i be sorry? your scarring these people half to death. if she asks why she should trust you, you should give an answer. oh, and i thought you said you'd clean your room...''

...?That was all she said before you saw a green haired man open a door and immediately flooded with pillows?...

''...do you really need
that much pillows...?''

''bruh..!!''

...?She said before running over to the green haired man and helped clean off the pillows off of him?...

''dont call me bruh...i have a name...''

''...*sigh* jeez...well to answer your question...its either you trust us or you dont......hey, arent you guys hungry?''

...?She said looking at Levya and Vanille but with a friendly smile?...

Nanne said:
Yuki got up and grabbed her sports bag. She packed her bikini and whatever else she needed. "All right lets go!"
Alex made his swim trunks appear in his hand, "Sure thing." He said, smiling as he walked over to the door. "After you~"

--------

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess...but i cant go out, il get caught''
Taylor furrowed his brows, "What? Why not? You look perfectly human to me of that's what you mean." He said.

Roman said:
Alex made his swim trunks appear in his hand, "Sure thing." He said, smiling as he walked over to the door. "After you~"
--------

Taylor furrowed his brows, "What? Why not? You look perfectly human to me of that's what you mean." He said.
''no, since i was on a rampage, they know my face. they'll know im not human,.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''no, since i was on a rampage, they know my face. they'll know im not human,.''
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Yeah that's true... I'm pretty sure Celia has te ingredients to make a pizza or something in the kitchen. Maybe we can take a look and see." He suggested.

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Yeah that's true... I'm pretty sure Celia has te ingredients to make a pizza or something in the kitchen. Maybe we can take a look and see." He suggested.
''alright...let me just change first''

...✦She said as she went upstairs to change in her room✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...let me just change first''
...✦She said as she went upstairs to change in her room✦...
Taylor nodded and walked into the kitchen once Zenya was upstairs. He then spoke quietly to himself as he got out all the needed ingredients, "Bonding with my wife's friend..." he then chuckled lightly, "Good thing I'm no pig."

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and walked into the kitchen once Zenya was upstairs. He then spoke quietly to himself as he got out all the needed ingredients, "Bonding with my wife's friend..." he then chuckled lightly, "Good thing I'm no pig."
...?She soon came down to the kitchen?...

''alright so, what ingredients did we need?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](who do you want?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( It doesn't matter. I do wanna do something with Luke though ))))

Roman said:
Talia nodded, and smiled. She then looked at Elora when Celia ruffled her hair. "Hey.. Um mom? Since we're talking about schedules, do you think I could get mine changed so I have yours aanddad's class? I'm getting kind of tired of two of my teachers..." she said, laughing lightly.

Elora grumbled a little when her hair was ruffled. Great... her hair was messed up now. It was neat and tidy before and now it looked all over the place. Sighing, she took the clips out of her hair and took out her bun, letting her hair cascade over her back.

blade+soul+01.png

Celia thought for a moment, "You know that's not a very good reason to change classes, but sure. I'll see what I can do so you can have our classes~"

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''ENOUGH DAMN YOU!!!''
...⊹She yelled before the buildings returned to their place and the people that was causing all this ruckus was kneeling down before her and in front of her. They were soon bounded to the ground⊹...

''Neo...''

''yes...''

...♱Neo soon felt the ground as she began to absorb everyone's powers, being fed their powers♱...

...⊹As this was happening, Yuki figured out the copycat(s) and killed them⊹...

''you stupid bunch...what do you wanna do, live in ruins?! you beings are pathetic......come Neo, let the UN get them..''

...⊹She said before she walked away and Neo as well. Just in time for the UN to storm the area and arrest them⊹...

(i swear, you get another fucking copycat im gonna stop. i hate copycats for one reason, they are annoying...)
--Right Effing Now.---

But it did not stop. Explosions rocked the city as Anti-normal/Anti-Super violence escalated. Super powered riots sprang up all over, as they clashed with normal human protestors and law enforcement. In the sky, troop carriers and drones began firing on the riots below, clearing landing points for safe unloading. The city was burning and normal people were trying to flee the violence, only to be murdered by super powered people. The world watched in horror as fireballs, and floating things were killing people...

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](sure im gonna use jace if thats ok)

[/QUOTE]
well...i have 2 new characters (that are free atm) Mitsuko/Meiru and Neruka(Shes a UN worker)

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled a little ⚅...
"It sounds beautiful"
"From what I seen of now, it was simpler back then. People could be free to do as they pleased. Now, we cant even walk two blocks without something wanting us either dead or locked up." he said to her, taking her hands. "Would you like another gift?" he asked coyly. She seemed like she needed comforting. "But give me a second, I will slip out and scout the area. Just wait for me here. If I do not return, get yourself home." he said as he quietly moved the boards. "Besides I want to talk to you alot more." he said as he slipped out into the night, silently moving the trashcans to further hide the hole.

@Mayyflower

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
(wondered if Akira allowed this .-. im literally asking this cuz thats getting ridiculous and i have a tendency to go ''You know what? fuck this, fuck you, im done. if this is how its gonna be, go fuck yourself'')

...☫Seria and Scarlett were away from all the bull shit was happening☫...

''ok so...wheres your home?''

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Yeah, I don't think I'll be used to not getting hugs at night" she said with a small laugh.
Roland smiled before chuckling "Well, i guess we could try and sneak around, y'know, not letting anyone know." he said softly before rubbing his thumb to the back of her hand.

Lumina said:
...⊗Kanon nodded into his chest, other than that she didn't move. She was to comfortable and he was warm⊗...
"I think I can cook well... Yumi is good at cleaning... we did it all the time as kids because our brother and dad were never home.."
He grinned like a lion. Of course she could not see it. "Well, little lamb, what if I wanted to eat you for dinner?" he asked half jokingly, half teasingly. "I would love to taste your cooking." he said happily. "And we need a person to clean as well. But can she shine armor? and can you tighten the straps for me, and braid my hair?" he was full on joking with her now, but tried to hide it..

@Lumina

Users who are viewing this thread

Back