• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](whpo do you have?)

[/QUOTE]
(Raven, Akito, Kyo, Amaya, Miayuki)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok rerady t

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon sighed and realized the bus already had came and got up to start walking home✦...
jace watched the girl start walking home before he called out. "miss the bus?" he called politely to the girl feeling bad that she might have to walk home and it looked like it was gonna rain

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Alright, I guess I'll try to get better at stealth then if that's a problem."
Roland smiled before quickly leaning over to kiss her cheek "Luckily i made the door for my room, it even locks, though i was only half way through sound proofing it when my father took me away for training, so still no 'exercising' for us."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]ok rerady t
jace watched the girl start walking home before he called out. "miss the bus?" he called politely to the girl feeling bad that she might have to walk home and it looked like it was gonna rain

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka soon looked at Jace before she replied✦...

''yeah..i shouldve ran to the bus...''

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname wasn't sure himself as far as an answer to Camilla's question went. His thoughts weren't safe for Camilla, and of course, what he wanted to do involved separation. Sighing, Kaname firmly grasped her hand, and began leading her back towards the school. "We find the idiot who started this."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla awaited his answer before he grasped her hand and lead her to the school " O-Oh, uhm okay" she said as she walked alongside him "How do we find him?" She asked as she looked at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace smiled and geastured her over. "here ill give you a ride home." he said to her

[/QUOTE]
''and how do i know your not some sort of kidnapper...?''

...✦She said, getting defensive✦...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
(Yea can u start?)
((OK))

After the ride ended Kairassi had her hands over her face "T-That wasnt as cheesy scary as I thought it would be..." She stammered out quietly.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami nods, she knew he would return but she was uncomfortable with him going out there without any way to defend himself, she layed down on a small couch and muttered to herself ⚅...
"Okay if your not back in 20 minutes I'm going out there and looking for you..."
"Will do." he said quietly as he stalked the night for a safe route. Soldiers were cleaning up the debris from the fight as they held back the riots from consuming the block. He spotted and noted a safe route to a generally empty set of streets. He made a map in his mind, and he ran back to the hiding spot. It was 19:59 minutes when he crawled back into the hole.

A figure sat on the roof watching the boy come and go. She put the lollipop back in her mouth as she smiled. "This will be too easy." she said as she waited..

@Mayyflower

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and how do i know your not some sort of kidnapper...?''
...✦She said, getting defensive✦...
"we are baciacly the same age if im not mistaken... plus i dont think a kidnapper would come to this town and try to take some one." he said to her wondering if she would come with him or not

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"we are baciacly the same age if im not mistaken... plus i dont think a kidnapper would come to this town and try to take some one." he said to her wondering if she would come with him or not

[/QUOTE]
...✦Neruka's eyes soon narrowed before she walked over to him and got into the car. Though she has her hand in her bag, holding a combat knife✦...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland smiled before quickly leaning over to kiss her cheek "Luckily i made the door for my room, it even locks, though i was only half way through sound proofing it when my father took me away for training, so still no 'exercising' for us."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blinked giving him a questioning look " Exerci- Oh." Her cheeks tinted pink "Right" she said with a small laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Neruka's eyes soon narrowed before she walked over to him and got into the car. Though she has her hand in her bag, holding a combat knife✦...
jace nodded then got in and started the car. "no need for the knife im not a bad man." he said as he slowly pulled out then started down the street

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked giving him a questioning look " Exerci- Oh." Her cheeks tinted pink "Right" she said with a small laugh.
Roland laughed before smiling at her "What? would you rather i be blunt about it?" he asked playfully as they were getting close enough to the buildings to hear the sounds of tools being used.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]jace nodded then got in and started the car. "no need for the knife im not a bad man." he said as he slowly pulled out then started down the street

[/QUOTE]
...✦She soon took her hand out of the bag, leaving the knife in the bag. She just looked out the window and saw it was starting to rain✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦She soon took her hand out of the bag, leaving the knife in the bag. She just looked out the window and saw it was starting to rain✦...
after a little bit of driving they ended up on a road next to the beach as he drove.. "so where is your home?" he asked her

Nonalaka said:
((OK))
After the ride ended Kairassi had her hands over her face "T-That wasnt as cheesy scary as I thought it would be..." She stammered out quietly.
...♮Luke chuckled and got off the ride he held his hand out for kairassi to take♮...

"That was fun, are you gonna be okay?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]after a little bit of driving they ended up on a road next to the beach as he drove.. "so where is your home?" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
''its at an apartment called Tsumoto Inn''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](do you wanna start?)

[/QUOTE]
...♏ Miayuki had came back into town after a few months of training, she looked around and shook her head, she walked to the park and sat on the swings ♏...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back