• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''k''
...✿She said with the tail still in her mouth✿...
Brianna could feel her breath on her tail every time she'd talk, it would give her a weird feeling, which made her wonder if this is what she meant.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and got in after her♮...
"It will be fine"
Kairassi smiled a little and nodded "If you say so..." She said as she waited for the ride to start

Alternated said:
Mateus increased the speed "c'mon Elaena open your eyes it's great" he said to her as he adds more speed.
Elaena slowly her eyes, looking around at everything, she'd never been this high up before... While being too distracted by the view, she loosened her grip a little by accident, letting out a gasp she gripped on tightly again, phew, that was close.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before the taxi drove off and he walked over to grab her hand "Well, true enough, also, prepare for your boyfriend to be the center of jokes for i'd say, a day or two, three... no four... possibly five tops." he said before starting to walk along the road.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed "Five days?" She repeated as she looked at him "Alright I'll be prepared" she said with a giggle "Though shouldn't you prepare for them more than me?"

Sixxx said:
She smiled softly and the hoodie disappeared. " there " she said with a sigh
Colin smiled, she looked a little happier now, which pleased him "See? You don't need to hide those near me, or for anyone else for that matter." He said with a nod.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena slowly her eyes, looking around at everything, she'd never been this high up before... While being too distracted by the view, she loosened her grip a little by accident, letting out a gasp she gripped on tightly again, phew, that was close.
"do you like the view?" Mateus asked Elaena as he decreased the speed to make sure Elaena doesn't fall off.

Alternated said:
"do you like the view?" Mateus asked Elaena as he decreased the speed to make sure Elaena doesn't fall off.
Elaena smiled as she looked around "Yeah, Its pretty great" she said happily.

Alternated said:
Mateus was happy that he made Elaena smile and sees the school "anyway we're almost there".
Elaena nodded as they came closer to the school " Yeah, thanks for uhm, flying me home" she said before laughing softly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Five days?" She repeated as she looked at him "Alright I'll be prepared" she said with a giggle "Though shouldn't you prepare for them more than me?"
Roland shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, but, well, they're my family so i'm use to it, plus, you're usually the one getting teased between the two of us." he said before smiling at her.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded as they came closer to the school " Yeah, thanks for uhm, flying me home" she said before laughing softly.
Mateus lands down at the school "no problemo" he said as he gets out of the bird turning it back to it's original size "I'm gonna go home too".

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori grinned happily upon feeling his lips upon her forehead. It was a tiny gesture, but it had a lot of meaning behind it. It still didn't sink in the series of events that led to this moment, but as time passed she really didn't care. Kaori wiggled herself up so her face was close to his, before leaning forward and placing her lips on his. It was the only response that seemed good enough for his, and to his statement she responded afterward☆...
"Yes, that I did. It was good."
...♝Masahi smirked playfully before she kissed his lips, though he didn't pursue a deeper kiss he did enjoy the small one. Really, he was trying to figure out just what allowed the events of yesterday to happen, but in the end he was just happy they did and accepted that he may not know why they happened for some time still. After Kaori had spoken Masahi simply offered a content smile, before moving one of his hands to brush some hair out of the way of her face before wrapping the arm back around her♝...

"Well, i'm just glad my inexperience didn't make it bad."

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana just kept looking at the sign on the door. This... was her room. Ayen made it specifically for her. Without really thinking she brought a hand up, her finger tracing along the letters of her name. Lily, huh? Ayen never called her by her real name, so she liked this better. As she was looking at this Len spoke, and she turned her head to see Len with his hand out toward her. She could sleep with him? Nodding, she yawned as she walked toward him. As she reached him she took his hand, speaking as she did so♧...
"Yeah... i-if it's okay..."
...♖Len yawned tiredly before Lilliana took his hand, truly it wasn't that big of a deal to him, after all, he let his twin sleep in the same bed as him, why would Lily, who he looked at as a little sister, be any different? After she had taken his hand Len lead them both into the room and over to the bed which had a think blanket the draped off the sides and underneath that a soft, fluffy mattress and pillows. Without really thinking Len got onto the bed the slipped under the blanket before lifting the blanket up to make it easier for Lilliana to get under it before speaking softly in a tone the betrayed how tired he was♖...

"C'mooommm..... it's warmmmer with two people..."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, but, well, they're my family so i'm use to it, plus, you're usually the one getting teased between the two of us." he said before smiling at her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Well, I suppose" she said before laughing a little "It'll be different to see you getting teased more than me" she said with a nod.

Alternated said:
Mateus lands down at the school "no problemo" he said as he gets out of the bird turning it back to it's original size "I'm gonna go home too".
Elaena smiled over at him before he said he was going home. "To that rooftop? That doesn't seem like a very nice place to live..." She said with a small frown "You might as well be homeless"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Well, I suppose" she said before laughing a little "It'll be different to see you getting teased more than me" she said with a nod.
Roland sighed then nodded as a few buildings came into view in the distance "Yeah, even though i'm one of the best craftsmen among my family i still get tease for being scrawny, oh, and the fact that my father is a god." he said before looking at Dakota and slightly smiling.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena smiled over at him before he said he was going home. "To that rooftop? That doesn't seem like a very nice place to live..." She said with a small frown "You might as well be homeless"
"Homeless?? no I'm not that rooftop is enough for me to live" Mateus said as he yawned "yep I'm sleepy I hope it doesn't rain today or I'll sleep with rain pouring down on me".

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed then nodded as a few buildings came into view in the distance "Yeah, even though i'm one of the best craftsmen among my family i still get tease for being scrawny, oh, and the fact that my father is a god." he said before looking at Dakota and slightly smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled "Ah, I see...I don't think you're scrawny" she said as she looked at him before turning her attention to the buildings that could be seen.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "Ah, I see...I don't think you're scrawny" she said as she looked at him before turning her attention to the buildings that could be seen.
Roland chuckled before smiling at Dakota "Well, compared to most guys in my family, i am." he said with a nervous chuckle before looking back at the buildings "The biggest one is the house, the other ones are various workshops." he said with a hint of nostalgia.

Alternated said:
"Homeless?? no I'm not that rooftop is enough for me to live" Mateus said as he yawned "yep I'm sleepy I hope it doesn't rain today or I'll sleep with rain pouring down on me".
" T-Thats awful!" Elaena looked at him for a moment, then to the dorms before looking back at him. "Uhm...You could... sleep on the couch at my place until you save enough money to live somewhere decent" she offered, the thought of having someone sleep in the rain without her helping them bothered her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled before smiling at Dakota "Well, compared to most guys in my family, i am." he said with a nervous chuckle before looking back at the buildings "The biggest one is the house, the other ones are various workshops." he said with a hint of nostalgia.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, I see" she giggled a little. "that's a pretty nice house" she said with a nod as she looked at it.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, I see" she giggled a little. "that's a pretty nice house" she said with a nod as she looked at it.
Roland nodded and chuckled "You'd be surprised how many doors have been removed and placed in the attic." he said with a smile "Though i don't think they'd do that to you, and i'm trust worthy enough to keep mine." he said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back