• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''it was the laws before this entire law thing started...''
So they were like normal hhumanlaws, excluding the shitty one they just passed?" Taylor asked.

HimeragiSeiker said:
"Well you obviously don't have to deal with humans whining about their powerlessness there. Here it's all they want because the want to be on top. If you ask me, they just want to bathe in their own blood. Trying to apprehend specials is a suicide mission."

Roman said:
Alex shrugged, "Sure I could go for a swim." He said, gently putting a hand on the one she was using to run her fingers through his hair. "When do you feel like going?"
Yuki blushed feeling his warmth again when he placed his hand on hers, "Um..whenever...I don't really care..." she said removing her hand quickly. She layed down next to him. "Being here is already relaxing...with you by my side and all.." she said quietly. She turned to him and kissed his neck softly before turning away from him.

Roman said:
Once Alejandro was on his own two feet again, he sheathed his sword and looked at Misaki, looks like I'm doing your chores for the month." He said, before his sword disappeared and a man soon appeared at Alejandro's side.
3599445_1415630611641.03res_500_281.jpg

When he appeared, it began to snow.
"Ah... You materialized me..." Alejandro nodded and looked over at Misaki, "This is Hyourinmaru. My sword." He said with a smile.

tumblr_mj4o1ybkg71s7wghuo1_500.gif

"Anyways, I have to go back to the human world with dad. You stay safe you hear." With those few words, Akane appeared and the three disappeared.
Misaki watched him disappear and sighed "your the one who need's to stay safe" she mumbled and walked inside.

Roman said:
"Well you obviously don't have to deal with humans whining about their powerlessness there. Here it's all they want because the want to be on top. If you ask me, they just want to bathe in their own blood. Trying to apprehend specials is a suicide mission."
''right?''

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed feeling his warmth again when he placed his hand on hers, "Um..whenever...I don't really care..." she said removing her hand quickly. She layed down next to him. "Being here is already relaxing...with you by my side and all.." she said quietly. She turned to him and kissed his neck softly before turning away from him.
Alex kissed Yuki on the cheek when she turned away from him. "Same for me." He said, smiling a little. "Anyways, we should go soon... Don't wanna go when it's late out." He said laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''right?''
"Wanna go do something? Maybe grab a bite or something? Celia seems occupied with the girls and I feel this way we can get to know one another better. Especially since we live together... I think. You girls live with us?"

Roman said:
"Wanna go do something? Maybe grab a bite or something? Celia seems occupied with the girls and I feel this way we can get to know one another better. Especially since we live together... I think. You girls live with us?"
''yes. theres an additional member but shes in another dimension, safe from the humans''

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna grabbed the remote and looked down at the button's, turning on the tv and looking at what was on.
''what do you usually watch?''

...✿She said before she saw her tail and playfully caught it with her mouth✿...

Roman said:
Alex kissed Yuki on the cheek when she turned away from him. "Same for me." He said, smiling a little. "Anyways, we should go soon... Don't wanna go when it's late out." He said laughing lightly.
Yuki got up and grabbed her sports bag. She packed her bikini and whatever else she needed. "All right lets go!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yes. theres an additional member but shes in another dimension, safe from the humans''
"Alright. Anyways, what do you say to my offer?" Taylor asked, looking at her with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna blinked and her face reddened, she looked over her shoulder at her and saw that her tail was in her mouth.
"w-well, usually w-what ever catches my a-attention."
''hmm...i see''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back