• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn was visiting some of Earth's green hills since they looked so peaceful away from the humans and havoc♱...
@Jesters Court
Virgil sighed as he flipped his phone shut before he walked up besides the girl,

"You have no idea how hard it is to track down all you self proclaimed deities do you? Honestly I do have better things to do than to track down any Dick and Jane with some sort of god complex, but I guess that is what they are paying me for..."

Roman said:
Alex lookedat Yuki and chuckled, "Really? I didn't really know it was so smooth. To me if felt rough."
"Haha well it is smooth...doing this to it makes me feel some kind of way but I can't stop it.." she laughs still running her fingers through his hair. "Want to go for a swim? But not at the lake because temps dropping..maybe to an indoor pool?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Virgil sighed as he flipped his phone shut before he walked up besides the girl,
"You have no idea how hard it is to track down all you self proclaimed deities do you? Honestly I do have better things to do than to track down any Dick and Jane with some sort of god complex, but I guess that is what they are paying me for..."

[/QUOTE]
...♱Roselyn looked at him while she just sat there hugging her legs. She soon looked back at the flowery fields down bellow♱...

''then why dont you just...quit?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn looked at him while she just sat there hugging her legs. She soon looked back at the flowery fields down bellow♱...
''then why dont you just...quit?''
Stretching his arms out behind his head Virgil sighed,

"Ah well being immortal and not having anything to do is about my only reason... I mean if you look at it all, I can pretty much do whatever I want in this job, but still having to track you gods down is rather annoying considering how even though your gods you don't typically advertise it..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Stretching his arms out behind his head Virgil sighed,
"Ah well being immortal and not having anything to do is about my only reason... I mean if you look at it all, I can pretty much do whatever I want in this job, but still having to track you gods down is rather annoying considering how even though your gods you don't typically advertise it..."

[/QUOTE]
''im not even a Goddess...im a God Eater, a being who feeds off of other peoples' powers. or their energy really. you thought that i was a Goddess and there was such thing as a Goddess that eats things? hahahaha~!!''

...♱Roselyn said before laughing hysterically. She soon calmed down wiping a tear from her eye♱...

''haha, sorry about that...it was too funny imagining it....though we are...almost like rivals to Gods and Goddesses. the word 'Eater' is what separates us..''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...considering i dont have an exact home, Celia pretty much freed me from my own hell...yknow...''
Taylor rubbed my his chin, "That's true..." he said, nodding his head. "Let's talk about a more... Normal topic. What's something you like doing?" Taylor asked.

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed my his chin, "That's true..." he said, nodding his head. "Let's talk about a more... Normal topic. What's something you like doing?" Taylor asked.
''well...house cleaning i guess. well all im doing is just help Celia''

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked at her and smiled warmly as she seemed happy to him, and that made him happy. Really, he was blocking out a lot of what he had done within his memory, because if he didn't he'd probably feel guilty about all the people he had denied this feeling because they never made it back home because of his actions. Truly, when he lets those memories back it he'll feel, no, he'll know that he doesn't deserve this. But that's besides the point, right then he heard Kaori talk, but he could feel he heart beat, then he chuckled before moving his head to kiss her forehead then speak playfully♝...
"Well, that's good, but if my memory serves me correctly, you did ask for it~"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori grinned happily upon feeling his lips upon her forehead. It was a tiny gesture, but it had a lot of meaning behind it. It still didn't sink in the series of events that led to this moment, but as time passed she really didn't care. Kaori wiggled herself up so her face was close to his, before leaning forward and placing her lips on his. It was the only response that seemed good enough for his, and to his statement she responded afterward☆...

"Yes, that I did. It was good."

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon nodded into his chest, other than that she didn't move. She was to comfortable and he was warm⊗...

"I think I can cook well... Yumi is good at cleaning... we did it all the time as kids because our brother and dad were never home.."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...☬Ariadne killed the commander quickly. Suddenly, thousands of soldiers began rapidly approaching both her and Haruo. Suddenly, ice erupted from behind her and swallowed the soldiers, instantly freezing and killing them. Ariadne spoke as she continued walking, soon passing Haruo. She took a quick glance at Kuroh's corpse as the ice wall shattered and she finished talking☬...

“ Haruo, pick up your older brother. We're taking him back to the Estate for a proper burial. ”

tumblr_nf5i5cxzqp1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

...≭Haruo nodded nervously and replied as he quickly ran over to Kuroh and slumped his corpse of his shoulder. He began walking behind Ariadne≭...

“ Y-yes, grandma.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly appeared infront of Ariadne, and walked over to Haruo. He saw his youngest son, carrying his eldest son's corpse. Rage erupted within his chest, and his muscles tightened. Yet sorrow overtook his anger, and his face soon turned to sadness. He gently took Kuroh from Haruo's shoulder and spoke as he looked down at him♅...

“ Kuroh.. I'm sorry you ended up like this.. ”

Hikaru_Kurosaki_profile_zpsglxygty3.jpg

--------------------------

...ΨKenji slowly turned to Lumina and replied as he forced a slight smile onto his faceΨ...

“ Deal.. You can teleport, right? ”

-----------

((( Waste of money~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina looked up at Kenji, noticing his forced smile. If he was forcing a smile, obviously something happened to make him this way. So she just nodded at his question. Thankfully she finally got the hang of it today. She soon spoke afterward♤...

"Yeah... just tell me where to go."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im not even a Goddess...im a God Eater, a being who feeds off of other peoples' powers. or their energy really. you thought that i was a Goddess and there was such thing as a Goddess that eats things? hahahaha~!!''
...♱Roselyn said before laughing hysterically. She soon calmed down wiping a tear from her eye♱...

''haha, sorry about that...it was too funny imagining it....though we are...almost like rivals to Gods and Goddesses. the word 'Eater' is what separates us..''
Virgil sighed and facepalmed,

"So in no way do you identify as a deity or god like being in anyway? Is that what your telling me?"

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki stumbled back again, she had been hit by the same move AGAIN, she regained the lost breathe and melted the blades apart, Alejandro's sword dropping to the ground "I can't believe you got me the same away again..."
"Because you didn't expect me to do that. We obviously know I'm the one experienced in combat. You might ad well forfeit and do my chores for the month." Alejandro said, picking his sword.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Virgil sighed and facepalmed,
"So in no way do you identify as a deity or god like being in anyway? Is that what your telling me?"

[/QUOTE]
''its up to you how you view God Eater...i honestly dont know where we fall in. we just steal powers and use them or consume them. you can view me as a deity all you want. it wont matter. cuz im just me''

...♱She soon looked at him♱...

''why dont you find someone to love?''

Nanne said:
"Haha well it is smooth...doing this to it makes me feel some kind of way but I can't stop it.." she laughs still running her fingers through his hair. "Want to go for a swim? But not at the lake because temps dropping..maybe to an indoor pool?" she asked.
Alex shrugged, "Sure I could go for a swim." He said, gently putting a hand on the one she was using to run her fingers through his hair. "When do you feel like going?"

Roman said:
"Because you didn't expect me to do that. We obviously know I'm the one experienced in combat. You might ad well forfeit and do my chores for the month." Alejandro said, picking his sword.
Misaki narrowed her eye's "i'm just a slow learner, that's all" she said and swung at him repeatedly, "that is why you were training me"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...house cleaning i guess. well all im doing is just help Celia''
Taylor chuckled, "So you don't do anything for yourself? After all Celia is capable of doing those things on her own and if not, Talia or I can."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "So you don't do anything for yourself? After all Celia is capable of doing those things on her own and if not, Talia or I can."
''well...i dont think so...*sigh* well at least, not now because of the dumb laws..''

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki narrowed her eye's "i'm just a slow learner, that's all" she said and swung at him repeatedly, "that is why you were training me"
Alejandro quickly blocked the attacks, but was steadily being pushed back. "That's exactly why I'm training you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back