• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its up to you how you view God Eater...i honestly dont know where we fall in. we just steal powers and use them or consume them. you can view me as a deity all you want. it wont matter. cuz im just me''
...♱She soon looked at him♱...

''why dont you find someone to love?''
Virgil sighed, this had turned out to be a bust if she didn't view herself as a deity, obviously she was still a being of interest, but not worth capturing or erasing or anything so drastic. Well he was sure to give those idiot archivers to check their fucking Intel when he got back, but until then he could at least have some fun. Answering coyly he replied,

"Find someone to love? That makes it sound as if your offering."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Virgil sighed, this had turned out to be a bust if she didn't view herself as a deity, obviously she was still a being of interest, but not worth capturing or erasing or anything so drastic. Well he was sure to give those idiot archivers to check their fucking Intel when he got back, but until then he could at least have some fun. Answering coyly he replied,
"Find someone to love? That makes it sound as if your offering."

[/QUOTE]
''im not offering myself, i love someone already!''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i dont think so...*sigh* well at least, not now because of the dumb laws..''
"Yeah the new rule is sort of putting us specials into a personal hell. It isn't something we want, which is why it's something we can stop... That made literally no sense."

Roman said:
Alejandro quickly blocked the attacks, but was steadily being pushed back. "That's exactly why I'm training you."
"which is how i'm going to get better" Misaki said and teleported behind him, kicking him in the middle of his back.

LunaCrosby said:
"which is how i'm going to get better" Misaki said and teleported behind him, kicking him in the middle of his back.
When Misaki kicked him in the back, Alejandro fell to the ground. He used his sword as support to stand up, "That was a cheap move."

Roman said:
"Yeah the new rule is sort of putting us specials into a personal hell. It isn't something we want, which is why it's something we can stop... That made literally no sense."
''lets get out minds off the human laws...''

''yeah...me and Lucia just came in yesterday and the laws suck already..''

Roman said:
When Misaki kicked him in the back, Alejandro fell to the ground. He used his sword as support to stand up, "That was a cheap move."
Misaki shrugged "Sorry, but I don't plan on doing your chore's any time soon" she said.

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Virgil grinned, he could tell it was going to be fun messing with this girl.
"Oh? and you've never heard of a harem before?"

[/QUOTE]
''are you trying to make one..?''

...♱She asked. Now that was kind of a reason to capture her♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''lets get out minds off the human laws...''
''yeah...me and Lucia just came in yesterday and the laws suck already..''
"So you aren't from here I'm guessing you aren't from this planet.. Or probably not this dimension. What were the laws like where you come from?" Taylor asked.

Roman said:
"So you aren't from here I'm guessing you aren't from this planet.. Or probably not this dimension. What were the laws like where you come from?" Taylor asked.
''it was the laws before this entire law thing started...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''are you trying to make one..?''
...♱She asked. Now that was kind of a reason to capture her♱...
Virgil grinned,

"Oh no, I could never steal my subordinates dream of becoming a harem king... then again with his explosive personality, that's all I ever see it being..."

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]
Virgil grinned,
"Oh no, I could never steal my subordinates dream of becoming a harem king... then again with his explosive personality, that's all I ever see it being..."

[/QUOTE]
''....huh...?''

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki shrugged "Sorry, but I don't plan on doing your chore's any time soon" she said.
Once Alejandro was on his own two feet again, he sheathed his sword and looked at Misaki, looks like I'm doing your chores for the month." He said, before his sword disappeared and a man soon appeared at Alejandro's side.

3599445_1415630611641.03res_500_281.jpg

When he appeared, it began to snow.
"Ah... You materialized me..." Alejandro nodded and looked over at Misaki, "This is Hyourinmaru. My sword." He said with a smile.

tumblr_mj4o1ybkg71s7wghuo1_500.gif

"Anyways, I have to go back to the human world with dad. You stay safe you hear." With those few words, Akane appeared and the three disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back