• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna followed her, humming as they walked, though she was still tempted on what would happen if... maybe one little... no, she wouldn't know if it'd be a good thing or bad thing.
''if your that curious, when we get home, you can do w/e you want to my tails k?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''if your that curious, when we get home, you can do w/e you want to my tails k?''
Brianna blinked, how did she know what she was thinking? was she some sort of mind reader?. "a-alright" she said, still a little surprised on how she figured it out.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna blinked, how did she know what she was thinking? was she some sort of mind reader?. "a-alright" she said, still a little surprised on how she figured it out.
...✿When they got home, Yuria took Brianna to her room and sat on the bed✿...

''well you could do what ever you'd like to my tails...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿When they got home, Yuria took Brianna to her room and sat on the bed✿...
''well you could do what ever you'd like to my tails...''
Brianna poked one of the tail's "I was curious what would happen if..well..." she said, lightly pulling it and looking at her.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♖Len rolled his eyes when Lilliana laughed before walking over to the door of his room and opening it, to him it was a but larger than what he was use to, but he could definitely fill it up over time, maybe he'd pick up something art related and fill the room with that, maybe save up some money and get some rugs, really, he had alot of options. Then he heard Lilliana speak again and he turned to her with a sympathetic look and reached out to offer his hand before speaking in a kind tone♖...
"If you're not use to it you could sleep in my room with me."

[/QUOTE]
...♧Lilliana just kept looking at the sign on the door. This... was her room. Ayen made it specifically for her. Without really thinking she brought a hand up, her finger tracing along the letters of her name. Lily, huh? Ayen never called her by her real name, so she liked this better. As she was looking at this Len spoke, and she turned her head to see Len with his hand out toward her. She could sleep with him? Nodding, she yawned as she walked toward him. As she reached him she took his hand, speaking as she did so♧...

"Yeah... i-if it's okay..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i was escaping...and then i went on a rampage i guess...''
Taylor nodded, "I'm glad you're okay. Even if we just met, I have a feeling we'd get along... Also, what made you stick around here?"

Nanne said:
Yuki continued running her fingers through his hair. "I like your hair...it's so smooth.." she said and then looked down at him.
Alex lookedat Yuki and chuckled, "Really? I didn't really know it was so smooth. To me if felt rough."

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki brought up her sword to block his, remembering how he had blocked her's.
Alejandro used his powers again, freezing the blades together. He then dropped to the ground and sent his palm into Misaki's stomach.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded, "I'm glad you're okay. Even if we just met, I have a feeling we'd get along... Also, what made you stick around here?"
''hmmm...considering i dont have an exact home, Celia pretty much freed me from my own hell...yknow...''

Roman said:
Alejandro used his powers again, freezing the blades together. He then dropped to the ground and sent his palm into Misaki's stomach.
Misaki stumbled back again, she had been hit by the same move AGAIN, she regained the lost breathe and melted the blades apart, Alejandro's sword dropping to the ground "I can't believe you got me the same away again..."

ManyFaces said:
Blandi frizzed up slightly "Maybe now we leave before cook wakes up yes yes very angry probably use sharp things like pitchfork very sharp nasty thing village poked me with them once and torches for silly reason,so where to go now?" She looked around
Elliot looked at his phone and sighed, "Well... I have some work I have to do... That being said, I have to go to my dorm. I grabbed a map for you and my contact information is on it if you need more help." He said, handing Blandi said map.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia tilted her head a little, "Forgot her schedule? Well that isn't good! Make sure to get that tomorrow, you don't wanna miss a day of school." She scolded, wagging her finger a little. Elora blinked before nodding slowly, her mom seemed a little strict too. Not as strict as her of course, but strict enough to make a kid do what she says. Hearing Talia's next words, she shook her head, she wasn't very hungry at that very second. She had eaten something before she left her house. "No I'm good. Thank you for the offer~" She said, smiling a little before she bowed her head. Celia gave them both a thumbs up, "Alright! I just thought I'd offer. You kids can go do whatever it is you came here to do." She said before she reached a hand up and ruffled Elora's hair.

Talia nodded, and smiled. She then looked at Elora when Celia ruffled her hair. "Hey.. Um mom? Since we're talking about schedules, do you think I could get mine changed so I have yours aanddad's class? I'm getting kind of tired of two of my teachers..." she said, laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back