• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jofune Tsurabisu]The island stopped over the city as Seria and Scarlett arrived where ever they were going. The sky was dark as the island blocked the sun. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...⊹Yuki saw this happening and used her spacial powers to teleport the island back along with banishing the rogue supernatural into another dimension⊹...

''suffer...''

(she is a Time and Space Administrator. that means she could literally teleport shit around...)

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna tilted her head before standing up "alright, I'll try not to" she said, though she was curious as to what would happen.
...✿She soon blushed a bit more and slowly began to walk✿...

''i-i dont mind if you hold all of them...''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini seemed to know what she had to do to be a maid rather quickly and looked at the doctors who had come into the room. A mistress? That's someone she had to serve if she remembered correctly. She hoped this woman would be nice to her at the very least. Nodding at that doctors words, Rini soon spoke before she followed behind her❆...
"Yes ma'am~"
The girl was led into the room with the stately Beatrice. The patroness of this entire project. "Hello, girl, you will be serving me, do you understand?" she asked. "Also there are three rules you must follow. One, do not pry into my personal affairs. That is the best way to incur my wrath. Two, I will not tolerate any insubordination. I will not overburden you with chores, so you have no real room to backtalk or outright refuse me. Three, my family is very precious. You will protect them, and help them as if they were me, but you will serve me wholeheartedly, understand. It is quite simple, I call, you come as fast as you can, tardiness will make me unhappy. But other than that, we shall be going." she said as both the bunny girl and Beatrice vanish in a cloud of the golden butterflies.

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki saw this happening and used her spacial powers to teleport the island back along with banishing the rogue supernatural into another dimension⊹...
''suffer...''

(she is a Time and Space Administrator. that means she could literally teleport shit around...)
(this is happening, as you just allowed a copycat access to her powers....)

The island vanished, and a scream of loss rang out from above. However, now random buildings are being lifted and dropped for maximum effective destruction. A school full of kids was allowed to float into the sky...

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko nodded "yeah, I am. I was told you weren't fond of him"
...۞ Ethereal nods and made a disgusted face ۞...

"Such a horrible man that guy is, Ezekiel! Come out here"

...☽ Misaka gasped and looked around☽...

"Grandpa?!"

@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''ENOUGH DAMN YOU!!!''

...⊹She yelled before the buildings returned to their place and the people that was causing all this ruckus was kneeling down before her and in front of her. They were soon bounded to the ground⊹...

''Neo...''

''yes...''

...♱Neo soon felt the ground as she began to absorb everyone's powers, being fed their powers♱...

...⊹As this was happening, Yuki figured out the copycat(s) and killed them⊹...

''you stupid bunch...what do you wanna do, live in ruins?! you beings are pathetic......come Neo, let the UN get them..''

...⊹She said before she walked away and Neo as well. Just in time for the UN to storm the area and arrest them⊹...

(i swear, you get another fucking copycat im gonna stop. i hate copycats for one reason, they are annoying...)

Last edited by a moderator:
...♱Roselyn was visiting some of Earth's green hills since they looked so peaceful away from the humans and havoc♱...

@Jesters Court

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿She soon blushed a bit more and slowly began to walk✿...
''i-i dont mind if you hold all of them...''
Brianna looked at her other tail's, could they all even fit in her hand's? though she really liked how soft the one tail she was holding was, she was at least going to try holding the other's. Brianna opened her hand so that she could grab some in one hand and the rest in the other "you really do have a lot of tail's..."

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna looked at her other tail's, could they all even fit in her hand's? though she really liked how soft the one tail she was holding was, she was at least going to try holding the other's. Brianna opened her hand so that she could grab some in one hand and the rest in the other "you really do have a lot of tail's..."
''well...i do have nine tails...you can just hug them rather than hold a lot in your hand..''

Mayyflower said:
...۞ Ethereal nods and made a disgusted face ۞...
"Such a horrible man that guy is, Ezekiel! Come out here"

...☽ Misaka gasped and looked around☽...

"Grandpa?!"
Kyoko finished off her cone and crossed her arm's, looking around for this Ezekiel guy.

Ezekiel came out from the kitchen "yes?" he asked before seeing familiar face's except for one "who's she?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i do have nine tails...you can just hug them rather than hold a lot in your hand..''
Brianna slowly wrapped her arm's around her tail's, though her face was covered by a few of them. "I can't get over how soft they are..."

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko finished off her cone and crossed her arm's, looking around for this Ezekiel guy.
Ezekiel came out from the kitchen "yes?" he asked before seeing familiar face's except for one "who's she?"
...☽ Misaka jumped out of ethereals arms and ran to Ezekiel and hugged him☽...

"Grandpa I missed you, did you miss me?"

...۞ Ethereal chuckled at Misaka ۞...

"Daughter of Kagura and... William"

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka jumped out of ethereals arms and ran to Ezekiel and hugged him☽...
"Grandpa I missed you, did you miss me?"

...۞ Ethereal chuckled at Misaka ۞...

"Daughter of Kagura and... William"
Ezekiel hugged Misaki and picked her up "you bet I did" he chuckled and looked at Ethereal "how come I didn't know about her?"

LunaCrosby said:
Ezekiel hugged Misaki and picked her up "you bet I did" he chuckled and looked at Ethereal "how come I didn't know about her?"
...☽ Misaka giggled and smiled

☽...

...۞ Ethereal shrugged and looked at kagura and raised an eyebrow ۞...

"That's a really good question"

Mayyflower said:
...☽ Misaka giggled and smiled
☽...

...۞ Ethereal shrugged and looked at kagura and raised an eyebrow ۞...

"That's a really good question"
Kagura looked the other way "you hated everything about william so I thought you wouldn't want anything to do with her..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Roselyn was visiting some of Earth's green hills since they looked so peaceful away from the humans and havoc♱...
@Jesters Court
@Jesters Court just use virgil))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria soon nodded before she started to lead Brianna to the place she stayed at✿...
Brianna followed her, humming as they walked, though she was still tempted on what would happen if... maybe one little... no, she wouldn't know if it'd be a good thing or bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back