• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte was greeted by the sight of multiple people within the living room. Celia, her granddaughter Talia, Taylor, girl girls she assumed was Zenya and Lucelia and another girl, who she didn't know. She blinked a few times before speaking, "This room sure is packed full of people.." She muttered.

''oh well...''

Mayyflower said:
"Well... Your mother thinks that they won't like you because of your father, your grandma hated your dad because of the things he did to your mom..." He explained
Kyoko furrowed her eyebrows "what did he do..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
'umph...gah..''
...☫Seria began to wake up upon hearing Scarlett's voice☫...

''what was with that gravity magic...?''
(someone is copying Miyaka's power. Well actually it is copying every power it sees...New mystery.)

"I..I..don't know.." she said as she glomped Seria.

HimeragiSeiker said:
Natsumi - 3 million!)))
no like really i want a maid..

-Natsumi)))
(Beatrice - 4.7million

Randall- 5 million

Apollyon - 10 million)

@HimeragiSeiker

Jofune Tsurabisu](someone is copying Miyaka's power. Well actually it is copying every power it sees...New mystery.) "I..I..don't know.." she said as she glomped Seria. (Beatrice - 4.7million Randall- 5 million Apollyon - 10 million) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
Natsumi - 15 million cuz i have all the fuckin money in the world...)))

''damn...what about the plane crew? are they safe...?''

...☫She said before she hugged Scarlett back just to calm her down☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
Natsumi - 15 million cuz i have all the fuckin money in the world...)))
''damn...what about the plane crew? are they safe...?''

...☫She said before she hugged Scarlett back just to calm her down☫...
(umm how about no, and natsume is a chipped maid now.)

"They are...dead." she said into her shoulder.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko furrowed her eyebrows "what did he do..."
"Well your old enough to know so... From what I know he was a cheater, he had a thing for a lot of girls, and one of those girls were kagura, he would always lead her on and then disappear to be with another girl which broke your moms heart but she kept giving him chances that he really didn't deserve... So your grandma really hates him and everything that involves him, I don't think she will hate you because since your mom isn't with him anymore she's lightened up abit, she's a good lady when you get to know her" he sighs

Mayyflower said:
"Well your old enough to know so... From what I know he was a cheater, he had a thing for a lot of girls, and one of those girls were kagura, he would always lead her on and then disappear to be with another girl which broke your moms heart but she kept giving him chances that he really didn't deserve... So your grandma really hates him and everything that involves him, I don't think she will hate you because since your mom isn't with him anymore she's lightened up abit, she's a good lady when you get to know her" he sighs
Kyoko licked her cone "where is she? I want to see her" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Kyoko licked her cone "where is she? I want to see her" she said.
"Up in the mountains" he shrugged "we can pay them a visit when your mom decides to come out of the bathroom"

LunaCrosby said:
(alright xD Luna is trying xD )
Brianna pointed at her tail "your tail" she said and looked at her.
''e-eh..?!''

...✿She exclaimed as she blushed before slowly turning so she could get her one of her tails✿...

''h-here...''

Mayyflower said:
(Thank you...)
...⚅ Origami smiled and looked at him ⚅...

"I would like to know a little more about Troy"
"Well Troy was spread out. But it was sectioned out for each trade and class of people living there. There were stoneworkers, metal workers, just about anything you wanted to find. From silk, to common cloth. Food was good. People selling food in the market was fun, especially tasting fresh cut fruit. It was busy. And it was also a hard working city." he remembered.

@Mayyflower

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

(I kind of want her to be Beatrice's personal maid now xD )
...?Rini was laying upside down in the bed, her hair splayed about and her ears drooping a little, her arms up beside her head and her eyes slightly open. She couldn't remember the previous events as hard as she tried. It was futile really. What was it she had to do again? Slowly sitting up, Rini rubbed her eyes before stretching her arms up. That's right... it was her first day on the job as a maid, she had to get ready. It was important she looked nice and neat for whoever it was she was going to serve. Hurriedly getting out of the bed, Rini went over to the closet and pulled out her maid outfit before stripping herself of her clothes, then putting that on instead. She carefully tied the bow on her ear before smiling at herself in the mirror. Rini thought she looked just fine, perfect really. Though she didn't know what to do next, considering she didn't know who she was serving?...

"This is good! I'm ready to start the day~"

tumblr_mkajhkGQ8d1r7ib92o1_400.png

HimeragiSeiker said:
but Natsumi wasnt there to begin with...shes just at the auction. but seriously, i wanna buy the girl in a bunny suit xD )))
''shit...well...time to make a raft..''
(( It's not a bunny suit xD Rini is an actual rabbit, well... A Moon Rabbit really ))

...☬Ariadne killed the commander quickly. Suddenly, thousands of soldiers began rapidly approaching both her and Haruo. Suddenly, ice erupted from behind her and swallowed the soldiers, instantly freezing and killing them. Ariadne spoke as she continued walking, soon passing Haruo. She took a quick glance at Kuroh's corpse as the ice wall shattered and she finished talking☬...

“ Haruo, pick up your older brother. We're taking him back to the Estate for a proper burial. ”

tumblr_nf5i5cxzqp1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

...≭Haruo nodded nervously and replied as he quickly ran over to Kuroh and slumped his corpse of his shoulder. He began walking behind Ariadne≭...

“ Y-yes, grandma.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly appeared infront of Ariadne, and walked over to Haruo. He saw his youngest son, carrying his eldest son's corpse. Rage erupted within his chest, and his muscles tightened. Yet sorrow overtook his anger, and his face soon turned to sadness. He gently took Kuroh from Haruo's shoulder and spoke as he looked down at him♅...

“ Kuroh.. I'm sorry you ended up like this.. ”

Hikaru_Kurosaki_profile_zpsglxygty3.jpg

--------------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina's eyes widened as he suddenly stood up, and noticing his exertion she placed a hand on his back to steady him, not sure if he needed it or not. She wasn't really happy with him getting up already, but he seemed determined, and something seemed wrong, and it looked like Kenji was slightly worried. This worried her as well, so she reluctantly nodded, speaking as she did so♤...
"...okay. But I'm going with you. And we're coming back here right after, because you need rest still. Okay?"
...ΨKenji slowly turned to Lumina and replied as he forced a slight smile onto his faceΨ...

“ Deal.. You can teleport, right? ”

-----------

HimeragiSeiker said:
Natsumi - 3 million!)))
no like really i want a maid..

-Natsumi)))
((( Waste of money~~ )))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
but Natsumi wasnt there to begin with...shes just at the auction. but seriously, i wanna buy the girl in a bunny suit xD )))
''shit...well...time to make a raft..''
"Okay.." she said and she wandered off to get sticks. The island shook and rumbled and the water seemed to recede....

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...☬Ariadne killed the commander quickly. Suddenly, thousands of soldiers began rapidly approaching both her and Haruo. Suddenly, ice erupted from behind her and swallowed the soldiers, instantly freezing and killing them. Ariadne spoke as she continued walking, soon passing Haruo and Kuroh's corpse☬...

“ Haruo, pick up your older brother. We're taking him back to the Estate for a proper burial. ”

tumblr_nf5i5cxzqp1s4qvrdo1_500.gif

...≭Haruo nodded nervously and replied as he quickly ran over to Kuroh and slumped his corpse of his shoulder. He began walking behind Ariadne≭...

“ Y-yes, grandma.. ”

...♅Akira suddenly appeared infront of Ariadne, and walked over to Haruo. He saw his youngest son, carrying his eldest son's corpse. Rage erupted within his chest, and his muscles tightened. Yet sorrow overtook his anger, and his face soon turned to sadness. He gently took Kuroh from Haruo's shoulder and spoke as he looked down at him♅...

“ Kuroh.. I'm sorry you ended up like this.. ”

Hikaru_Kurosaki_profile_zpsglxygty3.jpg

--------------------------

...ΨKenji slowly turned to Lumina and replied as he forced a slight smile onto his faceΨ...

“ Deal.. You can teleport, right? ”

-----------

((( Waste of money~~ )))

[/QUOTE]
meh...btw ima have Himeragi, Shiroh, and the daughter (unsure about her name) go to the estate as well. and the money...we have a whole lot..)))

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Okay.." she said and she wandered off to get sticks. The island shook and rumbled and the water seemed to recede.... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''wait scarlett get back here!!''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back