• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi shifted a little in his sleep before seemingly saying Kaori's name and smiling. After that he stayed still for a few more minutes before his eye lazily blinked open and he looked down to see Kaori in his arms, resting her head on his neck, seeing that Masahi made a happy sound before closing his eyes again and drifting between sleep and awake for a few minutes more until his body started waking up with him and his eyes snapped open from his lack of clothes and Kaori snuggling against him while naked as well, his mind trying to figure out why until he remembered the events of the day before and he calmed down before taking a deep breath then yawning before tiredly speaking♝...
"Morniiiing~ how did ya sleep?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori heard Masahi mumble hee name, and she couldn't help but smile. It just.. made her happy to hear him say her name. It really confused hee when it was that she started thinking so fondly of him, but she really didn't care. He made her happy. And that's what mattered. Soon he woke up as well, Kaori moved a bit to look up at him as he spoke. How did she sleep? Well, her body really had been exhausted from the night previous, plus she was wrapped in his arms, so it was pretty good if she had to say so. But she responded in a bit of a calmer manner than her heart was beating☆...

"Really well. You sure did a number on me last night, so I really needed some rest."

...♅Akira was looking down at the multiple beings training below him. Suddenly, he felt two familiar presences, with one of them vanishing. He turned towards the direction he felt it from and spoke♅...

“ Kuroh, mother?! ”

tumblr_mdx0axLOYZ1qiqegzo1_500_zpsbvr3qicv.gif

---------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina glanced over at Kenji as she heard him speak, noticing his attempt at a smile. Hearing his words sent a wave of relief over the phoenix, thankful that he was willing to listen to her. When he was better, she would want to know what exactly was going on, but for now he just needed to rest, and Lumina wanted to do everything she could to make sure he was okay in the meantime. She wiped her eyes, not sure if there was any tears in them (considering he told her not to cry, so she'd try her best not to), and when she brought her hand back down she noticed he was looking off in some direction, something was obviously on his mind. Confused, and slightly worried, Lumina spoke again♤...
"Eh? Mother?"
...ΨKenji pushed himself to stand up, a faint groan escaping his lips as he stood on his feet. He inhaled and exhaled multiple times shortly before replying to LuminaΨ...

“ I need to go to where my mother is. Kuroh's presence suddenly vanished. I fear the worst has happened.. ”

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana smiled softly as she watched Len. He really was out of it when he was tired wasn't he? She found it funny, so she was laughing a little bit when he grabbed her hand and led them upstairs. It came as a surprise to the girl when they reached the room upstairs to see room all to herself. Back in her old house she shared a room with Ken, so she was expecting to share one once more. But no, here she was staring at a door with her name on it. Blinking, she walked toward it, speaking without thinking♧...
"... I get a room to myself?"
...♖Len rolled his eyes when Lilliana laughed before walking over to the door of his room and opening it, to him it was a but larger than what he was use to, but he could definitely fill it up over time, maybe he'd pick up something art related and fill the room with that, maybe save up some money and get some rugs, really, he had alot of options. Then he heard Lilliana speak again and he turned to her with a sympathetic look and reached out to offer his hand before speaking in a kind tone♖...

"If you're not use to it you could sleep in my room with me."

LunaCrosby said:
"I can tell you a funny story that Happened to me, though it's more about what I saw when I walked into my sister's room" Brianna said.
''um...lets not talk dirty while we're drinking...a-alright?''

LunaCrosby said:
Ally walked into the kitchen "I didn't know you knew how to make it" she said, grabbing her tail so it didn't knock anything over.
Shingo nodded. "I picked up a few tricks while I was gone." He said as he continued cooking.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sat down with him "kyoko isn't used to being with anyone besides me, or this one guy she's always with" she then had a mischievous smile "I took a picture of them sleeping" she then laughed quietly.
Kyoko smiled "I got cookie dough" she said.
...☽ Misaka smiled big☽...

"Ooo I bet that's yummy!"

Kaiden chuckled and shook his head.

TheDragoon said:
Shingo nodded. "I picked up a few tricks while I was gone." He said as he continued cooking.
Ally tilted her head "I see, though I shouldn't be surprised that you learned how to make cheesecake" she said.

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori heard Masahi mumble her name, and she couldn't help but smile. It just.. made her happy to hear him say her name. It really confused her when it was that she started thinking so fondly of him, but she really didn't care. He made her happy. And that's what mattered. Soon he woke up as well, Kaori moved a bit to look up at him as he spoke. How did she sleep? Well, her body really had been exhausted from the night previous, plus she was wrapped in his arms, so it was pretty good if she had to say so. But she responded in a bit of a calmer manner than her heart was beating☆...
"Really well. You sure did a number on me last night, so I really needed some rest."
...♝Masahi looked at her and smiled warmly as she seemed happy to him, and that made him happy. Really, he was blocking out a lot of what he had done within his memory, because if he didn't he'd probably feel guilty about all the people he had denied this feeling because they never made it back home because of his actions. Truly, when he lets those memories back it he'll feel, no, he'll know that he doesn't deserve this. But that's besides the point, right then he heard Kaori talk, but he could feel he heart beat, then he chuckled before moving his head to kiss her forehead then speak playfully♝...

"Well, that's good, but if my memory serves me correctly, you did ask for it~"

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded in agreement and crossed her arm's "yeah!" she said, the cashier setting the cake on the counter and Asako put the money on the counter "thank you~" she said as she grabbed the cake and went to sit down.

?Lilith?

Lilith ordered her usually iced coffee like she always did every morning and waiting for it to be done. She glared at the cashier, daring him to say anything else to her but he never did. Thank goodness for that. Once her iced coffee was done, the cashier handed slid it over to her while Lilith gave the him the money she owed before walking off and going over to the girl who had gotten mistaken for a child. "Do you get called young a lot?" She asked, taking a seat across from her. Lilith didn't bother to ask if the seat was taken or not, though it wasn't like she cared all that much anyways.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena was still holding tight, her eyes were shut "Y-Yep, I'm fine" she said.
Mateus increased the speed "c'mon Elaena open your eyes it's great" he said to her as he adds more speed.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stepped out "I don't mind, my legs will probably benifit from a walk after sitting for so long" she said with a smile as she looked around "Besides the weather is okay for walking"
Roland chuckled before the taxi drove off and he walked over to grab her hand "Well, true enough, also, prepare for your boyfriend to be the center of jokes for i'd say, a day or two, three... no four... possibly five tops." he said before starting to walk along the road.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira was looking down at the multiple beings training below him. Suddenly, he felt two familiar presences, with one of them vanishing. He turned towards the direction he felt it from and spoke♅...

“ Kuroh, mother?! ”

tumblr_mdx0axLOYZ1qiqegzo1_500_zpsbvr3qicv.gif

---------------------

...ΨKenji pushed himself to stand up, a faint groan escaping his lips as he stood on his feet. He inhaled and exhaled multiple times shortly before replying to LuminaΨ...

“ I need to go to where my mother is. Kuroh's presence suddenly vanished. I fear the worst has happened.. ”

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina's eyes widened as he suddenly stood up, and noticing his exertion she placed a hand on his back to steady him, not sure if he needed it or not. She wasn't really happy with him getting up already, but he seemed determined, and something seemed wrong, and it looked like Kenji was slightly worried. This worried her as well, so she reluctantly nodded, speaking as she did so♤...

"...okay. But I'm going with you. And we're coming back here right after, because you need rest still. Okay?"

WeirdPrincess said:

❉Lilith❉

Lilith ordered her usually iced coffee like she always did every morning and waiting for it to be done. She glared at the cashier, daring him to say anything else to her but he never did. Thank goodness for that. Once her iced coffee was done, the cashier handed slid it over to her while Lilith gave the him the money she owed before walking off and going over to the girl who had gotten mistaken for a child. "Do you get called young a lot?" She asked, taking a seat across from her. Lilith didn't bother to ask if the seat was taken or not, though it wasn't like she cared all that much anyways.

Asako looked at her and nodded "mhm!~ all the time!" she said, sticking a fork in the cake and looking back at her "though I don't under stand why... I look 16... right?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back