• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland sighed before the taxi pulled up and he looked at Dakota "Well, time for sitting for a few hours, ready?" he asked playfully before walking over to the door and opening it up for her.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota sighed a little "As ready as I'll ever be" she said with a small laugh before getting into the taxi.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sighed a little "As ready as I'll ever be" she said with a small laugh before getting into the taxi.
Roland closed the door behind her before walking over to the other side and getting into the taxi, grabbing and squeezing Dakota's hand before handing a piece of paper to the taxi driver "That's where we're going." he said curiously before the taxi driver nodded then started driving.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland closed the door behind her before walking over to the other side and getting into the taxi, grabbing and squeezing Dakota's hand before handing a piece of paper to the taxi driver "That's where we're going." he said curiously before the taxi driver nodded then started driving.

[/QUOTE]
((Are you wanting to timeskip the journey?))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hey, may i ask. what happened to that other girl...Rini was it?''
"Right now, Maid pictures and possibly an Idol scouting. Most likey, Maid shoot." she answered honestly. She did not really know about much going on. She is being paid to take pictures.

@HimeragiSeiker

LunaCrosby said:
Asako walked into the cafe, humming happily to herself. "i'm gonna get some cake~" she said happily, though it was to no one in particular. skipping up to the counter she had asked the person for a chocolate cake.

"One chocolate cake, please!~" she said. "aren't you too young to be here by yourself?" "..." She remained quiet for a moment...

"I'm 16!" she yelled, though it was in a childish way... no wonder he got confused.

?Lilith?

tumblr_ndxf1h5UIc1r41iwko1_500.gif

Lilith was just behind the girl, waiting for her to finish her order when she started yelling at the cashier who had called her young. She blinked a few times and stared at the two of them.
She did look a little bit on the younger side even though she was 16, maybe 10 or just boarder lining 11 in Liliths opinion. "Can you just give the girl her chocolate cake and let her pay?" She asked, glaring at the cashier. It was to early for her to be dealing with annoying people, she needed her morning coffee first.

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Once Rini was lead into the room, she had opened her mouth to ask why they were in such a heavy duty room before the door was closed shut. Her mouth clamped shut and she went to go take a seat beside another girl before a sweet aroma filled the air. Rini looked around to see where the sent was coming from, but saw the other girls sleepy like faces instead. What was going on hear? Wasn't this a class that they had to learn about being maid? Unless it wasn't... but she didn't know that. She sniffed the air before yawning and putting her head on her arms, waiting for the supposed teacher to come in❆...
No teacher came in as the sweet smell started getting heavier. The gas was slightly visible now, and it was harder to stay awake as the other girls are now fast asleep.

HimeragiSeiker said:
ima just say Seria's there too xD (kinda got bored of the modeling parts...))
@Jofune Tsurabisu
(Denied. I already have written your scene with Scarlett and if your not there, then she dies :( your supposed to be boarding the plane, btw.)

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh, i rather that then...'' (Can Seria just be ripped out to be put into the maid thing or do we have to work her there xD not a fan of the swimsuit photo shoot)
(I cant do that, I have already written your scene, all I am saying is you and scarletts modeling days are possibly over. thats all i can say.)

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:

?Lilith?

tumblr_ndxf1h5UIc1r41iwko1_500.gif

Lilith was just behind the girl, waiting for her to finish her order when she started yelling at the cashier who had called her young. She blinked a few times and stared at the two of them.
She did look a little bit on the younger side even though she was 16, maybe 10 or just boarder lining 11 in Liliths opinion. "Can you just give the girl her chocolate cake and let her pay?" She asked, glaring at the cashier. It was to early for her to be dealing with annoying people, she needed her morning coffee first.
Asako nodded in agreement and crossed her arm's "yeah!" she said, the cashier setting the cake on the counter and Asako put the money on the counter "thank you~" she said as she grabbed the cake and went to sit down.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Sure, why not? Do you want me to start?))

[/QUOTE]
((Please, if you don't mind))

TheDragoon said:
((Mmk :3))
Shingo was making cheesecake for desert for Ally. The aroma wafted into other rooms, now filling Ally's nose.
Ally's ear's perked up when she smelt the aroma, her tail beginning to move around happily as she peeked into the kitchen "whatcha makin?~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back