• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland shrugged before tilting his head "Yeah, i guess it sorta is, but i was just thinking of my family and stuff..." he said before wryly smiling "Oh, and sorry if my cousins drag you off to the kitchen, they seem to like to compare their cooking skills." he said with a nervous laugh.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little "its okay, I know how to cook now" she said before looking away a little "Though I'm still no where near professional so yeah" she said before smiling a little.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little "its okay, I know how to cook now" she said before looking away a little "Though I'm still no where near professional so yeah" she said before smiling a little.
Roland sighed before the taxi pulled up and he looked at Dakota "Well, time for sitting for a few hours, ready?" he asked playfully before walking over to the door and opening it up for her.

Roman said:
Talia smiled and hugged Celia back when she hugged her. This was probably one of her favorite reasons to be home... No it was he favorite reason. Celia. "Hey mom~ Haha. Yeah. Elora is pretty nice and also my new friend. She's new to the school also. She had forgot her schedule though." She said, looking over at Elora. "I'm fine mom. I'm not really hungry, what about you Elora? Want anything?"
Celia tilted her head a little, "Forgot her schedule? Well that isn't good! Make sure to get that tomorrow, you don't wanna miss a day of school." She scolded, wagging her finger a little. Elora blinked before nodding slowly, her mom seemed a little strict too. Not as strict as her of course, but strict enough to make a kid do what she says. Hearing Talia's next words, she shook her head, she wasn't very hungry at that very second. She had eaten something before she left her house. "No I'm good. Thank you for the offer~" She said, smiling a little before she bowed her head. Celia gave them both a thumbs up, "Alright! I just thought I'd offer. You kids can go do whatever it is you came here to do." She said before she reached a hand up and ruffled Elora's hair.

LunaCrosby said:
(most of the people have names starting with an A xD where's Lilith? x3 I'll send Asako to her x3)
(( I know xD Lilith is at a café, getting herself some coffee ))

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
...❆Once Rini was lead into the room, she had opened her mouth to ask why they were in such a heavy duty room before the door was closed shut. Her mouth clamped shut and she went to go take a seat beside another girl before a sweet aroma filled the air. Rini looked around to see where the sent was coming from, but saw the other girls sleepy like faces instead. What was going on hear? Wasn't this a class that they had to learn about being maid? Unless it wasn't... but she didn't know that. She sniffed the air before yawning and putting her head on her arms, waiting for the supposed teacher to come in❆...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Once Rini was lead into the room, she had opened her mouth to ask why they were in such a heavy duty room before the door was closed shut. Her mouth clamped shut and she went to go take a seat beside another girl before a sweet aroma filled the air. Rini looked around to see where the sent was coming from, but saw the other girls sleepy like faces instead. What was going on hear? Wasn't this a class that they had to learn about being maid? Unless it wasn't... but she didn't know that. She sniffed the air before yawning and putting her head on her arms, waiting for the supposed teacher to come in❆...
ima just say Seria's there too xD (kinda got bored of the modeling parts...))

@Jofune Tsurabisu

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I know xD Lilith is at a café, getting herself some coffee ))
Asako walked into the cafe, humming happily to herself. "i'm gonna get some cake~" she said happily, though it was to no one in particular. skipping up to the counter she had asked the person for a chocolate cake.

"One chocolate cake, please!~" she said. "aren't you too young to be here by yourself?" "..." She remained quiet for a moment...

"I'm 16!" she yelled, though it was in a childish way... no wonder he got confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back