• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

✤Anna✤

Anna tapped her finger on her chin to think about it for a moment, "I don't know. Watch a movie maybe, if that's okay with you."

Oliver nodded. "Sure! What are we watching?" He asked her.

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana grinned, clapping her hands together in an apologetic and thankful manner, nodding as she slipped out of the chair, landing softly. She appreciated Len for this, she would have been there all night otherwise. Normally she wouldn't mind but she really tired and cranky and hadn't slept in a while and she just wanted to lay down. So she spoke, a gracious tone in her voice♧...
"Thank you, Len!"

...♧Lilliana then started walking toward the exit of the kitchen, before stopping. She wanted to go to bed... but she didn't know where she was supposed to sleep. She looked back at Len, a sheepish look on her face as she spoke♧...

"Uh... where is our room?"
...♖Len yawned before getting out of his own chair, rubbing his eye as he thought of sleep and a nice warm bed. Truly he hadn't paid Lily any attention till she spoke, and that made him thinking for a moment before tilting his head, already forgetting that he had eaten the carrots for her in his tired state, but Len simply shrugged it off, like he was saying no problem in his own tiredly lazy way before looking around the living room before noticing a rectangle on the ceiling with a string coming down from it. Taking Lily's had Len walked over before pulling on the string and it gave way to a staircase♖...

"Well, i think our rooms are up here..."

...♖Len then stared to walk up the stairs without a second though and was greeted with another room, this one wide open, safe for the chimney of the fire place in the middle of the room, and as he looked around he saw three closed doors among the total of six or eight doors, he was to tired to tell, and each of the closed doors was labeled with one of their name, Ayen, Len, and Lily♖...

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami chuckled and nods ⚅...
"Okay sounds good to me... What do we do in the meantime?"
That was a good question. Was she being coy? "I..don't know, Talk?" he said. He was nervous. But he loved spending time with her, despite not knowing what to do now.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before noticing his expression, she blinked a few times before giving his hand a gently tug to get his attention "Is something wrong?" She asked.
Roland was at this point thinking of how the other girls in his family might drag Dakota to the kitchen to see how well she could cook, that is, until Dakota tugged on his hand which caused him to jump a little "Umm.. Umm, yeah, i'm fine, j-just thinking..." He said as he looked at her and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i dunno...''
Agreeing, she started posing, as she seen on t.v. It was soon clear that what Scarlett was modeling after was not appropriate. Soon the waves crashed, lending even more to the semi risque scene. "I guess we pose like this." she said.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi's smiled brightened and she clapped her hands together, "Oh cool! That sounds awesome." She said happily before watching as the kitten rolled back up into its ball form. She was a bit sad she didn't get to play with Oreo anymore, but she could probably play with it some other time right? Putting the lid on her fruit bowl, she set the plastic fork on top of it and decided she could eat it later.

Elliot smiled over at her as before putting Oreo back in his pocket "well I mean...If you aren't busy or anything you could come see them now?" He asked before looking away a little "O-Only if you want to of course"

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini sort of just stood there a little awkwardly as she looked around the place. She felt a little out of place, but she guessed that was to be expected. Not really knowing what she had to do, she just slowly walked around the room❆...
There were other "Maids" in the room. "Look alive, we will have to give you a crash course in being a maid, so lessons begin in that room over there." an assistant showed them to the room with a heavy looking door. "Sit down and the teacher will be in soon." she said as she closed the heavy door with a hiss. Soon a sweet smell filled the room, and the other "maids" began getting sleeping with smiles on their faces...

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland was at this point thinking of how the other girls in his family might drag Dakota to the kitchen to see how well she could cook, that is, until Dakota tugged on his hand which caused him to jump a little "Umm.. Umm, yeah, i'm fine, j-just thinking..." He said as he looked at her and smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota tilted her head a little "About what?, it seemed kinda important seeing how spaced out you were" she asked curiously.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head a little "About what?, it seemed kinda important seeing how spaced out you were" she asked curiously.
Roland shrugged before tilting his head "Yeah, i guess it sorta is, but i was just thinking of my family and stuff..." he said before wryly smiling "Oh, and sorry if my cousins drag you off to the kitchen, they seem to like to compare their cooking skills." he said with a nervous laugh.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright..''
...☫Seria soon posed as well☫...
Photo's were snapped and some of the girls were dismissed, and sent back to do other photos. "Ladies on the rocks, love the rocks, Love the water..Good..Good!" the photographer said with a smile on her face. She was loving the inner vixens in the two models on the rocks (Seria and Scarlett) "Now we move to Sapphos Island, Tahiti. Come, lets go!" she said as a seaplane coasted to the shore.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have Analia, Aeko, Lilith, Maria and Asuka (for once xD ) There's more but those are the ones I feel like using ))
(most of the people have names starting with an A xD where's Lilith? x3 I'll send Asako to her x3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back