• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota followed him nodding before he went on the phone smiled as she lifted her own bag beside her as she sat on the edge of the bed.
Roland spent about three minutes on the phone before hanging up and smiling at Dakota "Well, they'll be here in ten minutes, not are you sure you're ready to meet my family?" he asked curiously before walking over and sitting next to Dakota.

TheDragoon said:
Oliver shrugged. "Dunno, what do you want to do?" He asked her. He actually missed cuddling with Anna but he didn't want to embarrass himself.

✤Anna✤

Anna tapped her finger on her chin to think about it for a moment, "I don't know. Watch a movie maybe, if that's okay with you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland spent about three minutes on the phone before hanging up and smiling at Dakota "Well, they'll be here in ten minutes, not are you sure you're ready to meet my family?" he asked curiously before walking over and sitting next to Dakota.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him before nodding "Yeah, I'm ready, I mean you've met my family, so its only fair I meet yours, and I'll have to meet them eventually."

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke hummed at the thought♮...
"Probably both"
Kairassi laughed a little nervously " Alright, this will be fun" she said as they got on the ride.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him before nodding "Yeah, I'm ready, I mean you've met my family, so its only fair I meet yours, and I'll have to meet them eventually."
Roland smiled at her "Well, when you put it that way it sounds fair, but my family is alot closer, in both sense of the word, and alot larger...." he said, sounding guilty like he just scammed her before reaching down and grabbing her hand.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her "Well, when you put it that way it sounds fair, but my family is alot closer, in both sense of the word, and alot larger...." he said, sounding guilty like he just scammed her before reaching down and grabbing her hand.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota laughed a little "I don't mind, I'll get used to it" she said softly before looking at him "I'm excited to meet them"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria just signed it☫...
Scarlett also signed the contract, and they were promptly put to work. The prom dress was hanging up in the room for Seria. Scenes were set up for the Dvd Prevue and new backgrounds were brought in to accent their beauty. "Time to go live people!" the photographer said as her labor force started packing up. "We are moving to the nearby beach, then Tahiti!" she called out as the girls were loaded up into a limo. Scarlett couldn't think. She was overwhelmed by it all. "I..I.." she tried to speak, as measuring tape was thrown around her bust. In the limo, more measurements were taken as they rolled to the set on the private beach. Absent was the lack of men.

--Mother--

Her form changed to that of an intern. She kept her eyes on her daughter and her friend, reading over the contracts they signed. She promptly added a "do not chip" clause in stealth. Once done, she vanished in a cloud of golden butterflies, reappearing on the beach.

--Poor Sathanus--

This was nuts. He was pining for a goddess. But she was gone, and she never even said good bye. Hey was lying on the hood of his car soaking up the sea air, far from the hustle and bustle of whatever those women were doing....

@HimeragiSeiker

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed a little "I don't mind, I'll get used to it" she said softly before looking at him "I'm excited to meet them"
Roland smiled before leaning over and pecking her cheek "Y'know, i have no idea what i'd do without you." he said out of the blue before chuckling "And don't worry, you'll get use to them or go insane trying."

Nonalaka said:
"H-Huh?, oh, I don't mind really she said quietly as she looked at him briefly.
Rini looked over at him sleepily as he spoke before smiling, yawning a little she then fell asleep.

((I'm guessing there's a time skip now))
(yes, but once I find the chapter we are on now, since I have to tie it into the current event.)

@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
...☼As Chiharu was laying between Misafune and Miyaka she snuggled against them, sleeping soundly. Her broken arm lay across her chest and her other grabbed on to the male's shirt, sleeping peacefully with her family. She didn't notice that Rini entered the bed ☼...
(so kawaii, lets resolve the achilles scene, please?)

-Time skip initiating....----

@Lumina

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami crawled in before him and looked back and waited for him to get in ⚅...
Paris soon crawled in and replaced the boards blocking the hole. He flipped on the light in the windowless room. "Well now, its not home, but anything is better than out there." he said smiling, and sitting next to her.

@Mayyflower.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi thought he may have sounded a bit, cheesy? Maybe desperate? Or maybe he was selling himself short by thinking that, but he was just happy because of Kaori's answer, and he actually thought he had a chance. Sure he'd have to wait, but now he had a real reason, no, a fulfilling reason to wake up in the morning and life. When Kaori had snuggled against him Masahi moved a little so he could hold her with both arms before closing his eyes and smiling, still a little sweaty, and he could still feel the movement from before, sorta like when you run for awhile and you still feel you legs moving, but he was also tired, so after yawning he spoke with a sweet but tired voice♝...
"And you're the only one i'd wait for..."

[/QUOTE]
...☆Hearing Masahi's words sent a small amount of butterflies through her stomach. Not like before, like before they actually did the do, but just enough to give her the sense that it made her happy. He was sweaty, but so was she, and she felt content with their situation. Slowly she felt her consciousness start to fade, the heat from both their bodies combining to lull the girl to sleep. She was happy, being his, and she was happy he was hers. It felt... right. Natural. Soon she fell asleep in his arms, right where she should be☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Seria caught a glimpse of a golden butterfly as she was looking through the window of the limo. She looked at the area cautiously before sitting back and let the people measure her☫...
They were dressed in the car, in their swimwear, with a loose overshirt. Once out, the sun was bright on the beach, and the air was moist with sea spray. Camera's were set up near the rocks, where the girls would be posing and being photographed. The sand was warm for the girls feet as sandals were provided.

Scarlett had never been to the beach. Mommy and daddy were far to busy for a romp at the beach.

@HimeragiSeiker

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled before leaning over and pecking her cheek "Y'know, i have no idea what i'd do without you." he said out of the blue before chuckling "And don't worry, you'll get use to them or go insane trying."

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled before pecking him on the cheek as well " And likewise, I dunno what I'd do without you either" she said happily.

LunaCrosby said:
"I see, so your careful about it in public but don't worry about it at home?" Brianna said.
''yes cuz...theres a lot of type of drunks. the sad drunks, that are sad about everything, the violent drunks, who end up fighting, the vomiting drunks, who well, straight forward vomits, and the sexual drunks, trying to look for sex''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yes cuz...theres a lot of type of drunks. the sad drunks, that are sad about everything, the violent drunks, who end up fighting, the vomiting drunks, who well, straight forward vomits, and the sexual drunks, trying to look for sex''
Brianna looked at her "what kind are you?" she asked.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](yes, but once I find the chapter we are on now, since I have to tie it into the current event.)
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Oh okay))

Lumina said:
...☆Hearing Masahi's words sent a small amount of butterflies through her stomach. Not like before, like before they actually did the do, but just enough to give her the sense that it made her happy. He was sweaty, but so was she, and she felt content with their situation. Slowly she felt her consciousness start to fade, the heat from both their bodies combining to lull the girl to sleep. She was happy, being his, and she was happy he was hers. It felt... right. Natural. Soon she fell asleep in his arms, right where she should be☆...
...♝Masahi was happy it ended up like this, Koari in his arms, the two of them cuddling against one another, truly he was content and would be okay if it never ended, yeah, it wouldn't be that bad. He knew she shared his feelings at least, and he was overjoyed by it, even if she couldn't say it a loud, but he had a feeling he was more guilty of that than her, after all, it turned out he could never bring himself to say it until recently, which meant he spent all that time in his childhood of lost memories feeling that way but never said it. Slowly Masahi dozed off, letting sleep take hold of him as he listened to Kaori breathing♝...

((Timeskip :P ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back