• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota shook her head "I d-didnt mean it like that" she said as she looked at him "I-I just get embarrassed trying to ask such a thing...." She said quietly "And were in public" she continued.
Roland smiled at her before resting his head on his hand once more "Well, don't, because you know i'll tease it out of you~" he said before chuckling "And you know, once you finish up your food we can leave~" he teased.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry my replies are a bit muddled up, I've missed a few of others as well its taking me a bit to catch up ;- ;) )
((Dang, that has to suck .-. ))

Nonalaka said:
Elaena blinked " Aren't you cold and stuff? That sounds awful! No wonder you didn't want to go home to sleep!" She said before the bird arrived...and grew. Elaena took a step back "H-Hop on the bird?"
"Yeah Hop on the bird" Mateus said as he flapped the wings a bit to make sure it has a good condition fly "don't worry It's not bad and all you'll get used to it quickly....I hope".

Sixxx said:
" he hated what i am. He tried to kill me and burn my body " she said witha sigh , " i heal better than most but it all couldnt be fixed... " she said gustureing to her horrid skin. She looked sad , she felt so ugly
Colin frowned, appalled at what he was hearing, seeing her sad like that...he felt like hugging the poor girl to comfort her. But that might seem weird to her right? They just met... "I'm sorry to hear that" he said softly.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
" O-oh...right. One second."
Kalin slowed the output of his flames, and the two of them slowly began to float back down to the earth below. They landed in an alley, out of sight of anyone for nearby, as the flames went out completely. Kalin turned to Layla, his face still warm as he offered for her to exit first.

[/QUOTE]
Upon the gentle feeling of her toes touching the ground, Layla lowered herself from Kalin after a few brief moments of hesitation. Though she was embarrassed, she felt comfortable in his grasp. Sighing quietly, Layla removed herself from Kalin with a nod of her head, before turning her back to him and walking out of the alleyway. Her cheeks tinted pink due to the imagery cascading through her mind, and the possible assumption that could be created just by her walking out with him.

Alternated said:
"Yeah Hop on the bird" Mateus said as he flapped the wings a bit to make sure it has a good condition fly "don't worry It's not bad and all you'll get used to it quickly....I hope".
Elaena nodded slowly ".... Alright.." She said edging closer to the bird before hopping on "I-I hope? ....t-thats reassuring" she said quietly.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded slowly ".... Alright.." She said edging closer to the bird before hopping on "I-I hope? ....t-thats reassuring" she said quietly.
"Just trust me I'll catch you if you fall" Mateus said as he readies to fly "hold on tight".

WeirdPrincess said:
...❆Rini blinked a few times and stared up at her. Was she serious? A year contract? That was... surprising to say the least. After grabbing the clipboard and reading the contract (yes she actually read it), she used the pen to sigh at the bottom before handing the clipboard back to the woman. Hearing her next words caused Rini to think for a little. Well she wasn't nervous anymore and felt a little more comfortable around here, so she was fine with catalog shots. Rini spoke as she looked at the woman❆...
"Oh um sure. I wouldn't mind."
The assistant led her to a different exit, where a car was waiting for her. She was put into the car and driven to a Large skyscraper. Once there she was led to a room with camera's and people bustling about.

--Seria and Scarlett--

"We will need you both to model summer swimwear and Lingerie. Think you can manage that? Already five girls backed out after reaching this point and we are desperate. You both have the perfect forms for this." another assistant said while handing them forms to sign..

@HimeragiSeiker

@scarlett O'Hara

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see'' - for Celia
...?Lucelia soon woke up upon hearing an unfamiliar voice and looking at Taylor. She still seemed tired?...

''umph...hello..'' - For Taylor

''yes. because shes been a demigod for a long time, and after the human experiments, she became a lot stronger'' - for Charlotte

?Charlotte?

"Experimented on? That's rough." Charlotte said, having a bit of sympathy for Zenya.

Mayyflower said:
...⚅ Origami smiled and nods before looking around ⚅...
"Where did you say we could hide?"
He showed her the hole in the wall, really not noticeable from the street. You would have to be right next to it to find it. But it lead into the building where they could hide easily. "In here. they never cut the power and the room looks like a secret room." he said letting her go first.

@Mayyflower

Nonalaka said:
After laying down and the blanket being tossed over the Rini made herself comfortable, smiling a little, it wasn't long before she curled up to sleep beside the rest of them.
"Rini, you are safe with us." he said as he drifted off to sleep.

@Nonalaka

Alternated said:
"Just trust me I'll catch you if you fall" Mateus said as he readies to fly "hold on tight".
Elaena nodded "O-Okay" she said holding on tight.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland smiled at her before resting his head on his hand once more "Well, don't, because you know i'll tease it out of you~" he said before chuckling "And you know, once you finish up your food we can leave~" he teased.

[/QUOTE]
((N-No, I'm sorry I'll double check from now on ;- ;) )

Dakota nodded "A-Alright" she said as she continued to eat, finishing her food.

Nonalaka said:
Elaena nodded "O-Okay" she said holding on tight.
Mateus' bird flaps it wings and instantly flies through the skies in a fast speed "you still okay there Elaena?" he asked her to make sure she is still holding on.

Nonalaka said:
((N-No, I'm sorry I'll double check from now on ;- ;) )
Dakota nodded "A-Alright" she said as she continued to eat, finishing her food.
((I mean, if i'm being a bother i can stop))

Roland smiled then picked up the bill and the money he had put with it "Well, i'm gonna go pay for the meal now." he said before smiling at her then going to do what he said he would.

Alternated said:
Mateus' bird flaps it wings and instantly flies through the skies in a fast speed "you still okay there Elaena?" he asked her to make sure she is still holding on.
Alternated said:
Elaena was still holding tight, her eyes were shut "Y-Yep, I'm fine" she said.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I mean, if i'm being a bother i can stop))
Roland smiled then picked up the bill and the money he had put with it "Well, i'm gonna go pay for the meal now." he said before smiling at her then going to do what he said he would.

[/QUOTE]
((No, you aren't a bother I swear I just didn't see ;- ;) )

Dakota nodded as she watched him walk off to pay.

...♆Kuroh fought against an army's vice captain, his sword glowing a brilliant white colour. His opponent's sword glowed a light red colour as he swung it towards Kuroh. The two sword repeatedly clashed as Kuroh and the vice-captain fought, the small twang sounds coming from both clashed blades filling the area. Kuroh leaped the the side, and drew the vice-captain away. Two more clashes came from the swords, shortly before Kuroh gained the upper hand. Kuroh took this opportunity to strike the Vice-captain down♆...

6xnoNlk.gif

...♆Kuroh stood over the corpse, a small stream of blood coming from his mouth. He spoke as he brought his left hand's thumb to his mouth and wiped the blood away♆...

“ Well that went better than expected.. ”

tumblr_nnfef2qxDD1rn98vpo1_500_zpsi1gqvewh.gif

...≭Haruo looked around the area where he and Kuroh stood, the army preparing their sword and spears at the fall of their vice-captain. Haruo spoke on his observations as he turned to Kuroh, who now stood beside him≭...

“ Looks like they're serious.. I could- ”

“ No. We mustn't kill them, as they're simply scared Humans. ”

“ But they're trying to kill us, it's only fair! ”

...♆Kuroh sighed and looked around to face Haruo. He spoke as he smiled lightly♆...

“ I've been training you for a couple of days now, ever since I saw you slacking off in the park. You're still a child, you have to restrict your power output as to avoid destroying the entire ecosystem, much like dad and uncle does. Don't lose sight of that, no matter what happens, 'kay? ”

tumblr_nnh4uwH9Jh1sqjk6io4_540_zpsx0arzjf9.gif

...≭Haruo sighed and replied as he looked at Kuroh≭...

“ Fine.. I still don't understand why I can't kill them. You taught me that conflict goes both ways.. ”

tumblr_mzz7iv8BEr1sn5jpho2_r1_400_zps5ns4vld2.gif

...♆Kuroh was about to reply, when he suddenly noticed multiple disturbances within the air travelling towards them at a high speed. He quickly shouted as he pushed Haruo onto the ground, placing his back to him♆...

“ Watch out! ”

...≭Haruo was pushed along the ground, and all that was heard was the splashes of blood. Haruo looked over towards Kuroh and saw him laying on the ground, multiple spears and swords impaled within his chest. He had died instantly. Haruo quickly stood up and ran over towards Kuroh, his hands soon desperately thrashing Kuroh's body at an attempt to wake him up. He spoke to Kuroh's body as his thrashing turned to hopeless, slow pushes≭...

Nii..san.. Get up.. Nii-san..

...≭Upon no reply from Kuroh, Haruo remained by his side, a rush of anger, pain, hate and hopelessness soon filling his form. His golden hair suddenly began turning black. Haruo closed his eyes as this happened, grieving for Kuroh. Suddenly, Haruo's eyes shot open, revealing a premature Tengan. He spoke, pure hatred being evident in his eyes≭...

You're all dead!

tumblr_mi9f25uhIq1resllwo1_500.gif

...The commander of the army laughed and spoke as he signalled the men to attack Haruo...

“ This is going to be too easy! We're going to dominate this Sanctum child! Go! Kill him! ”

...≭Haruo prepared himself as the army began sprinting towards him. Suddenly, a female appeared infront of him, cutting down half of the army in mere moments. The other half of the army soon retreated back to it's commander and awaited orders. Haruo looked at the female with his Tengan, a faint sense of familiarity flooding his senses≭...

giphy.gif

...☬Ariadne stood infront of Haruo as black power exited her and began thrashing the air around them. She replied to the male's previous statement, her voice full of malicious intent☬...

I am the one that dominates. Regardless of what the enemy may be.

tumblr_nczgyvF5TG1thvxebo6_500.gif

...Suddenly, one of the soldiers spoke, clearly overtaken by fear, this being evident due to him soiling himself. It was clear these soldiers weren't from The Existence, and were one of the natural enemies to the Sanctum, hence their hostility...

“ Oh Shivre.. it can't be.. ”

“ What? What's wrong?! Who is that woman?! ”

“ We.. We should have never come here! ”

“ What's wrong with you?! I command you to answer my question! Who is that woman?! ”

“ She's.. she's Ragnarok's wife, and mother of Imperius Vi Euphoria... The Sanctum of Creation, Chaos and Domination, Ariadne.. the Frost Queen.. ”

...☬Ariadne soon continued talking as she glared at the soldiers. Her power began freezing the immediate area around her and Haruo as she spoke☬...

“ I said to myself that I'd become a better person than I used to be. I swore that I'd become a respectable, gentle mother and eventually, grandmother to my children's children. But you.. you undid all of that the moment you killed my grandchild.. ”

tumblr_nbogxv7RKY1sq8a68o1_500.gif

...☬Ariadne stood up and clasped her hands together, a faint blue coloured light soon emitting. She then brought her hands outwards, thousands of iced spikes forming around both her and Haruo, facing the enemies before them. She spoke shortly before the spikes shot forward, instantly killing anyone they touched, leaving only a large group of soldiers and their commander standing☬...

Perish beneath my power, mongrels.

4147619-tumblr_nd4rd9t5hj1txrzruo1_500.gif

...☬Ariadne walked forward, and unsheathed her large sword. She suddenly vanished, appearing behind the remnants of soldier. She began walking towards the commander, the men behind her splitting apart and falling over. Blood flew around her, yet didn't touch her. She spoke in a cold, dark tone as she closed the gap between her and the commander☬...

You're next..

tumblr_ncmjo9bWly1rbrys3o1_500.gif

--------------------

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina flinched in her seat, not expecting Kenji to have woken up, and especially not talk. Her eyes fell on him, noticing both that he was looking away from her and how his grip on her own hands had tightened, and her gaze dropped to her lap, her grip tightening as well as she spoke♤...
"I know it's probably hard on you, I can't possibly try to understand what happened to make you guys fight like this... I just hate seeing you in this condition. And if you try to go up against him again, then.. th-then..."

...♤Her voice caught in her throat, not wanting to continue that thought. She knew she was being selfish, obviously there was a reason that Kenji felt so determined to fight his brother, but damnit what about her?! What would she do if she... if she lost him? Lumina's eyes threatened to come to tears yet again, but she kept it together for now♤...
...ΨKenji slowly looked back up to Lumina and replied as he attempted to smileΨ...

“ Okay, I won't go.. after him.. Just please.. don't cry.. ”

...ΨSuddenly, a shiver was sent up Kenji's spine as he sensed his mother's power explode outwards. He spoke as he turned to look at the direction where he sensed the power, a faint groan of pain escaping his mouthΨ...

“ Mother..? ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
((No, you aren't a bother I swear I just didn't see ;- ;) )
Dakota nodded as she watched him walk off to pay.
((Okay, if you say so...))

Roland came back over after a minute or so and smiled as he offered her his hand "Well, shall we get going?" he asked softly, figuring they were just gonna grab their stuff and call another taxi as he didn't know what Dakota was thinking.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Upon the gentle feeling of her toes touching the ground, Layla lowered herself from Kalin after a few brief moments of hesitation. Though she was embarrassed, she felt comfortable in his grasp. Sighing quietly, Layla removed herself from Kalin with a nod of her head, before turning her back to him and walking out of the alleyway. Her cheeks tinted pink due to the imagery cascading through her mind, and the possible assumption that could be created just by her walking out with him.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin followed after Layala, keeping an eye out for anyone who might be considered hostile. Not finding such an individual, he stepped out onto the street, adjusting his sword slightly onto his shoulder. "Okay Layala, where do you want to look first?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((Okay, if you say so...))
Roland came back over after a minute or so and smiled as he offered her his hand "Well, shall we get going?" he asked softly, figuring they were just gonna grab their stuff and call another taxi as he didn't know what Dakota was thinking.

[/QUOTE]
((Sorry ;-;...))

Dakota nodded as she then took his hand and stood up "Yes" she said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
((Sorry ;-;...))
Dakota nodded as she then took his hand and stood up "Yes" she said as she looked at him.
Roland quickly interlaced their fingers before walking to the door then outside "So, should i call the taxi now...." he said as he looked back at her with a playful look "Or in twenty to thirty minutes~?" he asked before looking over at the motel.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Hi Taylor and Talia~" Celia waved at Taylor before looking over at Talia and Elora, who looked pretty tall though maybe that was because she was laying on the ground. Standing up, she dusted off her skirt and looked at Elora. Nope, she was still taller than Celia even when she was standing. She almost pouted at the fact, but held it back. Wait... did she just hear Talia right? She brought home... a friend? She had never done that before and she never really talked about her friends before either. Celia was more than overjoyed by this fact, but gave Talia a smile instead before hugging her. "This is great! I'm happy you finally brought home one of your friends and that you're both here safe and sound~ Hi Elora."

tumblr_nc4jb0Aeru1tm97tqo1_500.gif

She smiled bright at Elora as she continued hugging Talia.
Elora stood there, glancing between the her and her mother before looking at the two girls on the couch. She wasn't about to ask who they were, so she focused her attention back on Celia. She didn't seem as bubbly as Talia described, thankfully. Elora thought it was weird she also looked a little bit young, but didn't say anything about. Instead, she gave Celia a smile of her own and waved, "Hello Ms. Celia. You have a lovely home~" Celia beamed at her, "Thank you! You have such a nice friend Talia, I like her already~" She said and let go of her before taking a step back. "Do you guys want any snacks or anything? I'm sure I can make something if you do."
Talia smiled and hugged Celia back when she hugged her. This was probably one of her favorite reasons to be home... No it was he favorite reason. Celia. "Hey mom~ Haha. Yeah. Elora is pretty nice and also my new friend. She's new to the school also. She had forgot her schedule though." She said, looking over at Elora. "I'm fine mom. I'm not really hungry, what about you Elora? Want anything?"

--The City Proper--

A minor earthquake heralded the rise of four buildings, on the corners of the city. Once the buildings were in place, the facade gave way, and there stood the massive mecha. Hitting the button from the command center else where, the satellite in orbit began to cover the entire city in an energy dampening shield. Normal humans would only feel a little tired, while Supers would be weakened, unless implanted with the chips. The side effect was, now supers were easier to Identify. Squads of the improved soldiers, led by the Elmntl-x4 cyborgs had now flooded the city, and posting anti-super propaganda all over the media. Commercials promising fantastic rewards for turning in supers began to play non stop, famous stars stepping up to condemn the freaks of nature were hitting red carpets world wide. Flags with the A-S were hanging all over the place.

It was a brave, cruel, new world.

(Translation: Now any attacks will be met with deadly force. All supers to be able to at least live must have the chips or their powers slowly drain away. Maid route still viable.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back