• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''isnt it obvious? to kill you...''
...♰She said before turning and firing 5 exploding arrows at him. The arrows were at a speed that matched a bullet's speed. Was it the way her bow was structured?♰...
"WHOA!" He said, surprised while jumping to annother building when the arrows were almost reaching him.

As he landed safely on the annother building he raised he's hand up to the human.

"Ill just play with you a little bit ok? Then Ill drink your blood" He said before casting an explosive spell.

"Menschefaust, komm und zerstört" He said, while a fire bolt was fired at the woman.

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]"WHOA!" He said, surprised while jumping to annother building when the arrows were almost reaching him.
As he landed safely on the annother building he raised he's hand up to the human.

"Ill just play with you a little bit ok? Then Ill drink your blood" He said before casting an explosive spell.

"Menschefaust, komm und zerstört" He said, while a fire bolt was fired at the woman.

[/QUOTE]
...♰The woman soon dodged it doing a barrel roll while firing more arrows at Jonathan♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰The woman soon dodged it doing a barrel roll while firing more arrows at Jonathan♰...
With he's super-human agility and speed, he dodged from the all the arrows.

"I fought from the franco-prussian war to the vietnam m'lady... Do you think I won't know how to dodge it?"

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]With he's super-human agility and speed, he dodged from the all the arrows.
"I fought from the franco-prussian war to the vietnam m'lady... Do you think I won't know how to dodge it?"

[/QUOTE]
...♰She soon pointed behind him and there was a drone that soon exploded behind Jonathan♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰She soon pointed behind him and there was a drone that soon exploded behind Jonathan♰...
Jonathan was then trew out from the building, hitting the street with he's head.

"Auch" He said, with he's head in the ground "I guess she isn't playing..."

He then took he's face out from the asphalt and jumped to annother building highter than the one before.

"Hey!" He shouted "Are you taking this seriously?" Asking, looking confused.

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan was then trew out from the building, hitting the street with he's head.
"Auch" He said, with he's head in the ground "I guess she isn't playing..."

He then took he's face out from the asphalt and jumped to annother building highter than the one before.

"Hey!" He shouted "Are you taking this seriously?" Asking, looking confused.

[/QUOTE]
...♰His arm was soon shot off by the woman's sniper before the other arm was shot off she spoke before she fired a shot at his head♰...

''duh...why would i waste my time?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰His arm was soon shot off by the woman's sniper before the other arm was shot off she spoke before she fired a shot at his head♰...
''duh...why would i waste my time?''
Jonathan then dodged the last shot by leaning the head to the side

"Hoho..." He said, while he's arms regenerated "Awn... In this case..."

He then looked to the building under him.

"Lets get some time..." He said, before punching the roof, making the building collapse with a hole on it.

With the hole, Jonathan saw some human bodies over there, he knew that even with all the technology avaliable to that woman, she would have some hard time aiming over the debris, that was all the time that he needed.

He then jumped to the first human body, drinking he's blood in a question of 5 seconds, and then the next one and so on.

After one minute the smoke was finnaly gone. and He was standing over a thin rock, with he's eyes shinning red.

"My name is Jonathan Bloodfallen" he said, bowing himself to her "May I know what is your name before we fight little human?"

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan then dodged the last shot by leaning the head to the side
"Hoho..." He said, while he's arms regenerated "Awn... In this case..."

He then looked to the building under him.

"Lets get some time..." He said, before punching the roof, making the building collapse with a hole on it.

With the hole, Jonathan saw some human bodies over there, he knew that even with all the technology avaliable to that woman, she would have some hard time aiming over the debris, that was all the time that he needed.

He then jumped to the first human body, drinking he's blood in a question of 5 seconds, and then the next one and so on.

After one minute the smoke was finnaly gone. and He was standing over a thin rock, with he's eyes shinning red.

"My name is Jonathan Bloodfallen" he said, bowing himself to her "May I know what is your name before we fight little human?"

[/QUOTE]
...♰In fact, she actually fired an arrow that pierced through the debris and hit Jonathan in the chest but it didnt explode. It only pierced through him♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰In fact, she actually fired an arrow that pierced through the debris and hit Jonathan in the chest but it didnt explode. It only pierced through him♰...
(At the time he was allready up there he's wound was allready gone, just a hole in he's clothes)

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg](At the time he was allready up there he's wound was allready gone, just a hole in he's clothes)

[/QUOTE]
''you dont need to know..''

...♰She said before shooting more arrows at him and exploding♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you dont need to know..''
...♰She said before shooting more arrows at him and exploding♰...
Jonathan dodged all of them and jumped back to the street, once he landed the ground cracked under him.

"I just remembered what did I came here to do..." He said, looking to her "but I guess dealing with you wont be a problem..."

He then raised he's hand over to her and casted a spell

"Feuer, Wasser, Erde, Wind. Ich rufe dich Feuer." He said, and then a magic red circle appeared under her feet.

"Die" Said Jonathan, while the temperature from the ground under her was constantly growing.

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan dodged all of them and jumped back to the street, once he landed the ground cracked under him.
"I just remembered what did I came here to do..." He said, looking to her "but I guess dealing with you wont be a problem..."

He then raised he's hand over to her and casted a spell

"Feuer, Wasser, Erde, Wind. Ich rufe dich Feuer." He said, and then a magic red circle appeared under her feet.

"Die" Said Jonathan, while the temperature from the ground under her was constantly growing.

[/QUOTE]
...♰She soon sighed as she got to a relaxed standing position and casually walked off it before she casually shot an arrow at Jonathan which still had the same speed♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰She soon sighed as she got to a relaxed standing position and casually walked off it before she casually shot an arrow at Jonathan which still had the same speed♰...
Jonathan looked at the arrow coming but didn't did anything.

The arrow came and pinched though he's hand while he just looked over to her.

"What..." He said with the red of he's eyes glowing stronger "You... You..." He mumbled.

The arrow at he's hand then melted while a strange black aura envolved Jonathan's body as he walked closer to the archer.

Last edited by a moderator:
hitotsudake said:
Jonathan looked at the arrow coming but didn't did anything.
The arrow came and pinched though he's hand while he just looked over to her.

"What..." He said with the red of he's eyes turning glowing stronger "You... You..." He mumbled.

The arrow at he's hand then melted while a strange black aura envolved Jonathan's body as he walked closer to the archer.
...♰She was about to take another shot that was surely that could kill him before getting a startled expression before she calmly ejected her arrow from the bow, soon putting two fingers under her hood looking away, seemingly getting something from her ear piece. She soon nodded and looked at the vampire before she retreated♰...

''right...the main target was her...and she has already left...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰She was about to take another shot that was surely that could kill him before getting a startled expression before she calmly ejected her arrow from the bow, soon putting two fingers under her hood looking away, seemingly getting something from her ear piece. She soon nodded and looked at the vampire before she retreated♰...
''right...the main target was her...and she has already left...''
Jonathan was with the anger running trought he's blood as he saw her running away.

"Oh, so you want to leave?" He said, as he jumped over to her, cracking the ground under him with the impuse "GET BACK OVER HERE" He shouted as he cracked thought one of the buildings and appeared behind her back with a psicotic smile and he's eyes almost burning.

He then raised he's hand and punched her back with the same strenght as a cannon shot.

hitotsudake said:
Jonathan was with the anger running trought he's blood as he saw her running away.
"Oh, so you want to leave?" He said, as he jumped over to her, cracking the ground under him with the impuse "GET BACK OVER HERE" He shouted as he cracked thought one of the buildings and appeared behind her back with a psicotic smile and he's eyes almost burning.

He then raised he's hand and punched her back with the same strenght as a cannon shot.
...♰Just when she was about to be punched, she dodged it. She soon cloned herself into 5 different holograms but all looked exactly the same as they all ran going back to HQ♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰Just when she was about to be punched, she dodged it. She soon cloned herself into 5 different holograms but all looked exactly the same as they all ran going back to HQ♰...
Jonathan then landed into one of the buildings and looks as the 5 archers ran away.

"Humans... Cowards..." he said, with the psicotic smile on his face "All of them..."

Then He looked away to one of the buildings and with he's eye he saw a woman at distance to the destruction from one of the appartaments.

"Blood..." He said turning to her "I need more..."

And then he crouched to get more power to he's jump, the tension caused by he's legs was almost breaking all the bones from he's legs, but it didn't matter.

He then jumped, the shock wave was enought to make the last 3 floors from the building that he was standing in colapse. But then he almost broke the sound barrier with he's jump.

And then landed on the building of that woman, cracking the roof and landing on her living room.

"Blood... I need more..." He said as he turned to the woman, that was almost passing away from fear.

hitotsudake said:
Jonathan then landed into one of the buildings and looks as the 5 archers ran away.
"Humans... Cowards..." he said, with the psicotic smile on his face "All of them..."

Then He looked away to one of the buildings and with he's eye he saw a woman at distance to the destruction from one of the appartaments.

"Blood..." He said turning to her "I need more..."

And then he crouched to get more power to he's jump, the tension caused by he's legs was almost breaking all the bones from he's legs, but it didn't matter.

He then jumped, the shock wave was enought to make the last 3 floors from the building that he was standing in colapse. But then he almost broke the sound barrier with he's jump.

And then landed on the building of that woman, cracking the roof and landing on her living room.

"Blood... I need more..." He said as he turned to the woman, that was almost passing away from fear.
...♰There was then a few arrows that came from the same archer woman who was in a helicopter now♰...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰There was then a few arrows that came from the same archer woman who was in a helicopter now♰...
Jonathan noticed the arrows coming and grabed the woman from the apartament by the neck and raised her to use her as a shield for the arrows.

hitotsudake said:
Jonathan noticed the arrows coming and grabed the woman from the apartament by the neck and raised her to use her as a shield for the arrows.
(but her arrows match the speed of a bullet's)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''oh we dont have school''
(her current appearances
xD )

"You don't attend or you're on brake?" Taylor asked, taking a seat on the couch next to Zenya. "Not does it matter or anything. You seem pretty smart." He told her.

Roman said:
"You don't attend or you're on brake?" Taylor asked, taking a seat on the couch next to Zenya. "Not does it matter or anything. You seem pretty smart." He told her.
''i dont attend. im already implanted with the knowledge i need...''

''she used to be a test subject...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
(but her arrows match the speed of a bullet's)
(I said he raised, not that it was fast enought u-u anyways, let me keep it on)

As Jonathan raised the woman, one of the arrows penetrated the woman's head, and the rest just penetrated Jonathan himself, but it didn't mattered.

Jonathan then rised he's hand to the helicopter and casted a spell.

"Menschefaust, Ich benutzt dich" he said, as a explosive fire bolt was fired in a also bullet-matching speed, and killed the pilot, blowing up the cockpit.

LunaCrosby said:
"what can I say, I care about my brother" Misaki said and got ready to block him, or simply was getting prepared for what he'd throw at her.
Alejandro chuckled and jumped up into the air, "Well thanks sis. I care about you too." He said, before raising his sword above his head as he came down towards her.

hitotsudake said:
(I said he raised, not that it was fast enought u-u anyways, let me keep it on)
As Jonathan raised the woman, one of the arrows penetrated the woman's head, and the rest just penetrated Jonathan himself, but it didn't mattered.

Jonathan then rised he's hand to the helicopter and casted a spell.

"Menschefaust, Ich benutzt dich" he said, as a explosive fire bolt was fired in a also bullet-matching speed, and killed the pilot, blowing up the cockpit.
...♰The helicopter soon crashed on the roof as the woman emerged from the destroyed chopper holding her arm that was holding her bow. She looked severely injured and soon fell over♰...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back