• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Alejandro shrugged and froze the ground underneath, hoping for her to slip and fall. "Didn't say all wounds heal. In fact, I didn't know I had that ability. "
Misaki was about to slip when the ice under her feet melted, leaving footprint's in the ice "then i'll try not to severely hurt you" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...though Emiko said she handled it pretty well cuz their bond was so strong. and yeah, the Megitsune's name i mentioned earlier is named Emiko. shes dating a Servant of Death right now-- *cough* i mean engaged''
"engaged to a servant of death? that sound's... interesting" Brianna said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
then Lucelia and Zenya are still in the house xD (ima just place them in the living room, Lucelia sleeping on Zenya's lap while shes sitting down on a couch))
''just to ensure shes safe. and also, she gave us a home so we'd fight to the death. and hell, Zenya's a test subject that made an escape and rampaged, Levya opened a dimensional war and summoned a massive beast and...well me and Lucelia did the same thing. Levya's a witch, we're demigods. maybe we should have Levya turn to a demigod too?''
(( Kk. Celia will just be flipping through the magazine still quietly xD Unless you want me to make her say something to Zenya))

☆Charlotte☆

Charlottes eyes almost bugged out of her head at the whole dimensional war and rampage parts. Celia was insane to let these people stay in her house. Even though Lucia said that they would all protect Celia with their lives, Charlotte still didn't know if she trusted them all that much... considering what they did and her being a very worried mother about her daughters life. "I see... an interesting turn of events I suppose. You can turn this Levya into a demigod?"

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Kk. Celia will just be flipping through the magazine still quietly xD Unless you want me to make her say something to Zenya))

☆Charlotte☆

Charlottes eyes almost bugged out of her head at the whole dimensional war and rampage parts. Celia was insane to let these people stay in her house. Even though Lucia said that they would all protect Celia with their lives, Charlotte still didn't know if she trusted them all that much... considering what they did and her being a very worried mother about her daughters life. "I see... an interesting turn of events I suppose. You can turn this Levya into a demigod?"

''yeah. but Zenya would have to do that. me and Lucelia are demigod-newbies''

...✦Zenya soon looked at Celia✦...

''whatchya readin...?''

WeirdPrincess said:

??Celia??

tumblr_nf1t2zFZIR1tm97tqo1_500.gif

Celia was laying on the floor in the living room, flipping through a magazine and eating tangerines. She had gotten a little bored when her mother and Lucia left and she didn't know where Zenya or Lucelia had gone off to, so she was stuck here with her boredom. "Ooo... those look really nice. Maybe I'll order that dress online~" She said happily before popping a tangerine into her mouth and eating it, soon hearing her name. Celia looked a bit surprised for a moment before turning her head to look over in the direction the voice had come from. "I'm here in the living room!"

?Elora?

Elora stopped suddenly. Did he just straight up read her mind or was it obvious she was thinking something like that from her facial expression. Or maybe he was just giving that piece of information out... though no one asked. She was hoping it was the latter. Shaking her head, Elora followed them both into the house before looking Talia once she started taking off her shoes. "That's good... I still don't know how I feel about him yet." She muttered before taking off her heels, which were starting to hurt her feet. Sure, Elora wore them most of the time, but it's not like they were al that comfortable.

"Yep. He's like that. Not really easy to understand at first." Talia said, following Taylor into the living room. "Hey mom. This is my friend Elora. Elora this is my mom, Celia." "Hey Celia~" Taylor said, going straight to the kitchen and put away the watermelon. He then saw two girls on the couch when he came back. "Oh hi there."

@HimeragiSeiker (((( For Taylor ))))

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah. but Zenya would have to do that. me and Lucelia are demigod-newbies''
...✦Zenya soon looked at Celia✦...

''whatchya readin...?''

☆Charlotte☆

Charlotte nodded, "Is she the more powerful one between the lot of you?"

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia looked up from her magazine and over at Zenya, "Just a fashion magazine. I'm trying to find new clothes and a couple other things too." She said with a nod.

Roman said:
"Yep. He's like that. Not really easy to understand at first." Talia said, following Taylor into the living room. "Hey mom. This is my friend Elora. Elora this is my mom, Celia." "Hey Celia~" Taylor said, going straight to the kitchen and put away the watermelon. He then saw two girls on the couch when he came back. "Oh hi there."
WeirdPrincess said:

?Charlotte?

Charlotte nodded, "Is she the more powerful one between the lot of you?"

??Celia??

Celia looked up from her magazine and over at Zenya, "Just a fashion magazine. I'm trying to find new clothes and a couple other things too." She said with a nod.

''ah...i see'' - for Celia

...?Lucelia soon woke up upon hearing an unfamiliar voice and looking at Taylor. She still seemed tired?...

''umph...hello..'' - For Taylor

''yes. because shes been a demigod for a long time, and after the human experiments, she became a lot stronger'' - for Charlotte

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...oh well, i still have yet to lose my first kiss or my virginity..''
"in my opinion, i'd be happy I didn't loose either of those to someone I wouldn't be for sure happy with" Brianna said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...*drink* want some sake?''
Brianna looked at the bottle, she hadn't really had any before, so she wasn't sure how her body or mind would react to it... but it's not like something bad would happen so she nodded "sure, why not"

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna looked at the bottle, she hadn't really had any before, so she wasn't sure how her body or mind would react to it... but it's not like something bad would happen so she nodded "sure, why not"
...✿Yuria soon gave Brianna some sake by pouring it into a cup✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Yuria soon gave Brianna some sake by pouring it into a cup✿...
Brianna picked up the cup and looked at the liquid, soon after she took a drink of it, unfamiliar with the strange taste.

Roman said:

"Hi Taylor and Talia~" Celia waved at Taylor before looking over at Talia and Elora, who looked pretty tall though maybe that was because she was laying on the ground. Standing up, she dusted off her skirt and looked at Elora. Nope, she was still taller than Celia even when she was standing. She almost pouted at the fact, but held it back. Wait... did she just hear Talia right? She brought home... a friend? She had never done that before and she never really talked about her friends before either. Celia was more than overjoyed by this fact, but gave Talia a smile instead before hugging her. "This is great! I'm happy you finally brought home one of your friends and that you're both here safe and sound~ Hi Elora."

tumblr_nc4jb0Aeru1tm97tqo1_500.gif

She smiled bright at Elora as she continued hugging Talia.
Elora stood there, glancing between the her and her mother before looking at the two girls on the couch. She wasn't about to ask who they were, so she focused her attention back on Celia. She didn't seem as bubbly as Talia described, thankfully. Elora thought it was weird she also looked a little bit young, but didn't say anything about. Instead, she gave Celia a smile of her own and waved, "Hello Ms. Celia. You have a lovely home~" Celia beamed at her, "Thank you! You have such a nice friend Talia, I like her already~" She said and let go of her before taking a step back. "Do you guys want any snacks or anything? I'm sure I can make something if you do."

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back