• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''ah...i see'' - for Celia
...?Lucelia soon woke up upon hearing an unfamiliar voice and looking at Taylor. She still seemed tired?...

''umph...hello..'' - For Taylor

''yes. because shes been a demigod for a long time, and after the human experiments, she became a lot stronger'' - for Charlotte
Taylor chuckled, "I can't say I've ever seen you around. I'm Taylor. Celia's husband." He said, smiling happily. "I'm guessing you're a friend of hers."

LunaCrosby said:
Misaki was about to slip when the ice under her feet melted, leaving footprint's in the ice "then i'll try not to severely hurt you" she said.
"That's really caring of you sis. I'll try not to freeze you solid." Alejandro said, before he ran at her, picking up speed along the way.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna blinked "drunk?" she asked, out of all the thing's she didn't know, getting drunk was one of them.
''its where you drink too much and you start doing weird things. like you cant really control it. its unexplainable really''

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I can't say I've ever seen you around. I'm Taylor. Celia's husband." He said, smiling happily. "I'm guessing you're a friend of hers."
''yeah...and...Celia let us live here...theres 2 more people. they are just in another dimension...''

''im Zenya, she's Lucelia. the other two is her sister Lucia and my friend Levya''

Roman said:
"That's really caring of you sis. I'll try not to freeze you solid." Alejandro said, before he ran at her, picking up speed along the way.
"what can I say, I care about my brother" Misaki said and got ready to block him, or simply was getting prepared for what he'd throw at her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its where you drink too much and you start doing weird things. like you cant really control it. its unexplainable really''
Brianna tilted her head "kind of like sleep walking, except it's something that happen's from drinking?" she asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was thought-stricken, grazing his gaze alongside the walls. He was glad she thought the same way, but was all the same still thoughtful as to how he would watch out for her while going about his own activities. Deciding it was inevitable, Kaname nodded to himself and began to lead Camilla out of the darkening allyway. "As would I...So it's good we aren't."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla walked with him out of the alleyway, she knew their plans were go see a movie but she wasn't sure that was safe now, was it? " So, what do we do now?" She asked, sounding a little unsure.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah...and...Celia let us live here...theres 2 more people. they are just in another dimension...''
''im Zenya, she's Lucelia. the other two is her sister Lucia and my friend Levya''

Taylor was looking at Celia, Elora and Talia when Zenya started talking, but he had turned around to face her when she finished.

tumblr_mbyfxxoEsM1qi7k9x.gif

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you both. Sorry for having spoken to you so late. I'm a busy guy since the time for grades and stuff are kicking in at the school."

Jofune Tsurabisu]Misafune tossed a blanket over them as the settled for a nap. He was happy just to sleep at this point. @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
After laying down and the blanket being tossed over the Rini made herself comfortable, smiling a little, it wasn't long before she curled up to sleep beside the rest of them.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱You soon heard an explosion from bellow as Neo was jumping out of it with a brief case and running through the city while she was being shot at by soldiers, soon they blew up♱...
(Sorry for taking so long to write back, I had to deal with some stuff)

Jonathan then heard some explosions that looked like that came from the street.

He then got up and walked to the closed windown and looked down.

"Ho?" He said quite surprised "Isn't that Neo running down there?"

He then noticed that some shots where being fired at her from the other side.

"Humans..." He said, then he raised he's hand and punched the wall, opening a hole "Are you seriously?" He said, looking to Neo.

Jonathan then jumped into the middle of the group of humans while casting a spell.

"
Teufel feuer... Ich benutzt dich" He said, conjuring a red ring under most of the humans on the group, leaving just one out.

Soon enought, all of them where involved with red flames that burned their skin and flesh in a question of seconds.

Jonathan then landed close to the last human, who was almost crying from fear and dispear.

"Oh... Iam sorry for you friends, but why are you surprised?" Said Jonathan with a smile while aproaching him.

Jonathan then with super-natural speed appeared behind the human soldier with a hand on he's shoulder and the mouth close to he's hear.

"I am a vampire lord... And your blood smeels sooo good... Be a good human and die without much effort ok?" He said, before carving he's fangs on the soldier's neck and starting to suck he's blood.

Roman said:
Taylor was looking at Celia, Elora and Talia when Zenya started talking, but he had turned around to face her when she finished.
tumblr_mbyfxxoEsM1qi7k9x.gif

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you both. Sorry for having spoken to you so late. I'm a busy guy since the time for grades and stuff are kicking in at the school."
''oh we dont have school''

(her current appearances
xD )

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke really liked getting scared♮...
"We can go when your done"
Kairassi soon finished up her cotton candy " Alright, done!~" she said with a smile.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦An Arrow was soon shot and landing near Jonathan before it exploded✦...
''...another special...''
Jonathan pushed by the explosion power into a wall and almost opened a hole on it, of course, he was resistant and powerful, but he's body weight was still too low (15kg) and by the law of physics he would get trew into a wall in case of something blow near him.

Jonathan took a litte bit to notice that he's pray was gone and he was almost inside a wall.

"Oh?" Said Jonathan, getting out of the hole "Where is my litte human? I didn't ate nothing in 2 weeks..."

Soon enought he noticed that there was a woman with a bow in the top of a building close to him.

"HEY YOU!" He shouted pointing to her "Did you saw where did the human that was here went?"

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan pushed by the explosion power into a wall and almost opened a hole on it, of course, he was resistant and powerful, but he's body weight was still too low (15kg) and by the law of physics he would get trew into a wall in case of something blow near him.
Jonathan took a litte bit to notice that he's pray was gone and he was almost inside a wall.

"Oh?" Said Jonathan, getting out of the hole "Where is my litte human? I didn't ate nothing in 2 weeks..."

Soon enought he noticed that there was a woman with a bow in the top of a building close to him.

"HEY YOU!" He shouted pointing to her "Did you saw where did the human that was here went?"

[/QUOTE]
...✦It wasnt long before she readied another arrow and fired it✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦It wasnt long before she readied another arrow and fired it✦...
Jonathan then grabbed the Arrow and looked at it.

"Are you seriously?" He said, mocking of her arrows "Even during the gun powder ages they didn't used these little things".

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan then grabbed the Arrow and looked at it.
"Are you seriously?" He said, mocking of her arrows "Even during the gun power ages they didn't used these little things".

[/QUOTE]
...♰She soon took out another arrow but pointed at the tip of it. The arrow Jonathan was holding was blinking red before it blew up♰...

''...is this an idiot..?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♰She soon took out another arrow but pointed at the tip of it. The arrow Jonathan was holding was blinking red before it blew up♰...
''...is this an idiot..?''
Jonathan was then trew to the ground by the shock wave from the explosion with the face almost desfigurated by the heat. Almost like if it was melting.

He got up while he's face was turning back to normal.

"Well... I see they made some changes on it" He said, while his skin was coming back into place "But it doesn't change the fact that they are really slow if compared to even a musket..."

Jonathan's face was then back to normal when he jumped to a building close to her's.

"What do you want little human? I don't have time to play"

[QUOTE="Hans Von Guttenkrieg]Jonathan was then trew to the ground by the shock wave from the explosion with the face almost desfigurated by the heat. Almost like if it was melting.
He got up while he's face was turning back to normal.

"Well... I see they made some changes on it" He said, while his skin was coming back into place "But it doesn't change the fact that they are really slow if compared to even a musket..."

Jonathan's face was then back to normal when he jumped to a building close to her's.

"What do you want little human? I don't have time to play"

[/QUOTE]
''isnt it obvious? to kill you...''

...♰She said before turning and firing 5 exploding arrows at him. The arrows were at a speed that matched a bullet's speed. Was it the way her bow was structured?♰...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back